• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Aiety's Fantasy Thread

Aiety

A Little Wicked✨
Hello~ My name is Aiety and this is my very specific fantasy RP search. Maybe you've seen my other search, in that case, cool. This one is dedicated to fantasy. My pairings include MxF and FxF. (MxM needs more convincing) I don't mind dark themes, swearing and no amount of violence and gore can deter me. I can double and do side characters too. If you can't tell, I roleplay mainly as a female. My character age range is mostly in a high school setting but can be modified to fit other things. If you'd rather create a new plot with me, that's alright too. I'll do it here or on discord, just ask for it! The italics indicate which role I would be most willing to play.

Yes, prince/princess?
(Royalty x commoner)
Muse A is a part of the royal family, the next heir to the throne amongst the rest. The king/queen, make Muse A fight in the war between the two royal families. In amidst this, they want Muse A to marry. As that would strengthen their chance of winning. When they decided one night to leave the palace, they come across Muse B. Muse B is a low-class street smarts kind of person. When they step out of line, getting themselves hurt, Muse A is quick to help. When Muse B discovers who Muse A is, they're immediately thrown off their game, questioning what on earth this royal was thinking. After some discussion, Muse A is going to spend a few weeks in living in the town before they are sent off to the battlefront. Muse B decides to let them stay with them. In the weeks spent together, they fall in love. Once Muse A is sent off, promising to return to Muse B immediately, an attack is launched on the town from their enemy.

Death Note Inspired
(Shinigami x human)
Muse A, a shinigami bound to their realm are in need of some fun. There isn't a reason to leave or do work, since, their life is far from being over. When they decide to drop their death note in the human world. With instructions on the back, it's anyone's game now. Muse B, a bullied teen, a loner in their life, comes across the book. At first, they guessed it wasn't real, just some, emo aesthetic item. However, writing out a scenario of how the annoying kid in class would die, Muse B soon discovers that the book is very real. Muse A suddenly drops in, explaining the basics and such to Muse B. Muse B keeps the book for now, deciding to use it whenever they pleased. Muse A just wants to sit back and watch it go down. Time goes on and soon Muse A and Muse B are close. Well, Muse A is heavily in love with Muse B. Even if Muse B doesn't want to use the book to kill their bullies, Muse A strives to protect them at all costs. Suspicions start to arise and Muse A is about to discover how far they're willing to go. (All death note discoveries and limits apply)

Baby Doll
(Trapped spirit x human )

Muse A's spirit has been trapped inside a jewel. Every night, at midnight, is when they're released, given the freedom to walk around, speak in their own body. Currently, it lasts until sunrise (6 am) The gem they live in is attached to a chain, creating a piece of jewellery. Whoever wears it has the power to control Muse A's life to an extent. Muse A is not allowed to destroy the gem, as it is their home. They must stay close to the person wearing the item at all times. Whilst back in the gem, Muse A is able to hear the thoughts of the holder and is able to communicate with them. Once outside of the prison, they obtain the ability to instead, feel the emotions and thoughts of anyone through touch. Muse B finds the gem in a pawn shop, unknowingly starting to wear it. It takes a few days of Muse A contemplating their options but eventually reveals themselves to Muse B. Muse B is stunned but doesn't want to get rid of them. Thus, a bonding process starts. Soon, Muse A finds that they're starting to become fond of the human. But Muse B is starting to go out with someone else... An emotional override could be strong enough to break the prison they're trapped in.

Last edited:
Heya,

Aiety, the royal sounds fun, I could get into death note to, or a OC. Or maybe all 3 XD

Pm me if interested.

Sincerely, TWS

Hi! I would like to rp with you c: Maybe like humanxmythicalbeing or mythicalbeingxmythicalbeing? But I'm okay with anything and I would play with a female oc

The first one sounds really interesting!

Hello, the Death Note RP seems tempting. I'd love to play the role of muse A, so if it is still available, let me know! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back