Height:

5'11

Weight:

Race:

Human

Appearance:

image.jpeg

Personality: 

If Aiden could be described in a name, it would be "Proud." For that is his true sin above all others. His confidence in himself is rivaled only by his hunger for more knowledge to better improve himself. He shows others respect unless they prove themselves unworthy of it, through displays of arrogance, needless cruelty, or rudeness. He will never hesitate to settle such displays in a duel. He tries above all else to keep the truth of his magic a secret.

Magic:

Blade control- the only magic Aidan has, he can manipulate swords that belong to him at varrying speeds, depending on proximity, direction, and how he is manipulating them. With all blades pointed down and spinning around himself, they can hardly be tracked by human eyes, acting as a sort of invisible, at least to human eyes, shield. However, should he try to launch them like projectiles, the speed will dramatically reduce. Note that he can only use them as projectiles after they have become stationary. It requires more focus and energy to control each one individually than it does to control them as a group. 

Weaponry:

In addition to the five variant swords he has collected for his "hidden" arsenal, he keeps an engine falchion on his side.

image.jpeg

Skills:

Swordsmanship

Physical speed

Cooking

Duels

Cleaning and polishing his blades

Learning and improvement

Respect

Skilled individuals

Reading

A home cooked meal and a cold drink

Dislikes:

Cowardice

Arrogance and insolence

Weakness 

Those without honor

Tarnishing a blade

Foolishness of any degree

Failure of any kind

Strengths:

Dueling one-on-one

Speed

Dextrous weapon handling 

Focus and control of blades as a group

Resiliance and strong will

Weaknesses:

Groups of opponents

Controlling blades individually

Low damage threshold

Pride

Other:

Eyes turn red when using magic

Takes the blades from those he has felled.

Character Theme song:

Weight of my Pride

Battle song:

Locust by Machine Head

Quote:

"Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law...is both. A wounded man shall say to his assailant: 'If I live, I will kill you. If I die, all is forgiven.' Such is the way of honor."

Last edited by a moderator:
I made part of it myself, though the majority of it comes from a Lamb of God song called "Oerta" When I was making my character, I was alternating between "Oerta" and "Locust" on repeat. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back