• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Ai no Kaika (Do You Love Me?/Flowering in Love)

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Disclaimer: If the title of this quest shares a name with any other anime, manga, drama or visual novel, please entirely disregard the notion that they would be in any means similar. This is something of my own making, not a fan spin off of anything else. 

Ai no Kaika is a player-driven, Japanese visual novel style dating sim of a role play, in which the readers would play as the main character, Hasegawa Tadashi, as he endeavors to make it through the last ten weeks of his last year of school and perhaps find a romantic partner. Players would get to choose his day to day interactions, plan dates and meetings with five different romantic interests, and ultimately decide who Tadashi will end up with at the end of the game. But don't fret if you don't get the ending you want! This role play has high replay-ability, with at least three endings for every interest and complex, interesting plot lines for each character, depending on the choices made. I'll be more than likely to run this role play multiple times through, should enough people want to after the first play through. 

Each romantic interest will have an "affection meter" that will determine further what kind of endings will be available, the meter's value determined by actions performed by the main character towards his interests. If the meter's too low, you won't be able to unlock certain endings. Make the wrong choice while the meter's low, and you may receive an instant game over. The affection meter may decay over time, or may jump drastically down or up depending on the outcome of the interactions. It's a bit punishing, but the weeks will go by so quickly that we could easily plow through multiple instances of this role play, depending on how much interest is received. 

The different plots and endings for the interests are still in the planning phase, and a lot of the writing is going to be done on the fly, as I cannot predict every possible action that might happen. More interests may be added or some may be removed, and the official role play won't be up until I have everything fully plotted out. Hopefully I'll get some interest on this thread, though. It'd really help me maintain the morale to continue planning the other characters. 

you have my moral support! though, i am crying girl so take my support with a grain of song...

i'll play when your finished! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back