• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request -

This looks really neat! I'd love to give it a shot ^-^
Early-twenties male; black messy, wild hair; dark, narrow eyes; a pale complexion, almost sickly, with hollow cheeks; a mischievous crooked smile or an unimpressed, bored expression; smoking, possibly blood on him somewhere; wears dark colors. Not sure if you can generate wings, but he's a Magpie Avian (with only one wing). Background maybe a city skyline at night? A little bit about him, since you mentioned you like backstories:

The setting is a super-modern cityscape is inhabited by winged humans called Avians. The lower echelons are infested by Murders of Crows and Mischiefs of Magpies, Clamors of Rooks, Bands of Jackdaws -- little, violent gangs of outcasted Avians infighting over wads of blood-crusted cash and an empire built on the manufacture of euphemistic drugs with names like White Wing, Lift, Nosedive, Razor Vane, etc. The upper classes -- Hawks, Owls, Falcons, Eagles, Doves -- reside at the top of the "food chain," in their sleek penthouses with their clean-minted money and fine liquors, attempting to quash the little uprisings stirring in the streets below.

Fen is a Magpie Avian who fights for a living, scraping up enough money to feed his rampant White Wing addiction (a powerful morphine-derivative). Fen only has one wing: the other was sawed off by a gang of Carrion Crows years prior, so he's replaced his missing appendage with a chemical one, selling his fists and his body to fuel the demon that feeds off of his broken, self-hating, addictive personality. Fen is faithless, lazy, cynical, chaotic, a follower in the strictest sense of the word, surprisingly soft if you can crack his shell, will protect his loved ones to the death, wears a facade of reckless bravery but is actually ruled by fear. He has a crooked smile, an asymmetrical face and an asymmetrical form, wild hair, narrow eyes, a lanky bruised, and scarred body -- he doesn't consider himself handsome or attractive in any sense of the word. He is, essentially, a walking, talking tragic character flaw. I love my angst, after all!

Here are a few image references:

1668529334938.png 1668529352897.png
(Art by Grish, always plugging my friend!)
I'm interested to see how it turns out! I don't really have a preference for style, so just do whatever you like! Thanks a bunch!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back