• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ahs apocalypse m/m literate rp

estra

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I’m looking for literate adults (18+) to roleplay ahs. NO minors, I’m not flexible with this.

I’m mainly interested in playing Michael Langdon, and relationships both romantically (maybe an oc for the school for warlocks?) and platonically with Constance, Ms. Mead and the devil worshipper we meet later in the last few eps. Also down for oc parental figures as well I also like to add things with the other characters. Please be open to multiple storylines to flesh out the story. Outpost Michael is also something I’d like to include.

Rules:

I only roleplay with adults. 17 and under DO NOT interact.

I’m looking for people who are literate! One-liners and small paragraphs aren't something I’m looking for.

I expect you to be active. Of course, we all have lives but being completely ignored is never fun. I get if you gotta do something, just please let me know.

Be lgbt+ friendly! The rp won’t be straight and I want my partner to be comfortable with that.

Looking for people who are okay with playing more than one character when need be.

Hope this interests you, feel free to reply if it does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back