• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource Ahmbrun's Code (Will be updated when I add something new)

Ahmbrun

The monster sleeps within
[div class=body][div class=text][div class=title][center][font=Special Elite]The Blood Moon Calls[/font][/center] [font=Special Elite][/font][/div][div class=starter][div class=cleanup] After many experiences with over complicated BBCode, I've decided to go with a bit of a minimalist style. The first one I post here will be testament to it. I call it "The Blood Moon Calls". Very simple. Just a spot to put whatever type of post you want, and a place for you to add a more stylized title than RPnation allows. It's best for viewing on computers, but slight alterations would make it more visible on phones (namely changing the margin-top on the cleanup class to 15%, and changing the height of the same class to 91.5%). The Blood Moon Calls comes with a scrollbar, in case your response or post is long enough to require overflow. Honestly, getting it all to work correctly was pretty irritating, but I did it! Woot woot! anywho, enjoy! I'll be back soon enough! [/div][/div][/div][/div] [class=title] font-size: 25px; color: yellow; width: 100%; border-bottom: 5px double yellow; position: absolute; margin: 0 auto; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,.5); height: 10%; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=text] width: 50%; height: 500px; border: 5px double yellow; margin-right: auto; margin-left: auto; color: yellow; position: sticky; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=body] background-image: url('https://s3.gifyu.com/images/PtspC2B.jpg'); width: 100%; height: 750px; background-size: 100% 100%; padding-top: 125px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=cleanup] overflow-y: scroll; width: 97.5%; float: right; height: 90.7%; margin-top: 6.5%; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=starter] background-color: rgba(0,0,0,.5); height: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; [/class]
[div class=body][div class=text][div class=title]
The Blood Moon Calls
[/div][div class=starter][div class=cleanup]
After many experiences with over complicated BBCode, I've decided to go with a bit of a minimalist style. The first one I post here will be testament to it.

I call it "The Blood Moon Calls".

Very simple. Just a spot to put whatever type of post you want, and a place for you to add a more stylized title than RPnation allows.

It's best for viewing on computers, but slight alterations would make it more visible on phones (namely changing the margin-top on the cleanup class to 15%, and changing the height of the same class to 91.5%).

The Blood Moon Calls comes with a scrollbar, in case your response or post is long enough to require overflow.

Honestly, getting it all to work correctly was pretty irritating, but I did it! Woot woot!

anywho, enjoy! I'll be back soon enough!
[/div][/div][/div][/div]
[class=title]
font-size: 25px;
color: yellow;
width: 100%;
border-bottom: 5px double yellow;
position: absolute;
margin: 0 auto;
background-color: rgba(0,0,0,.5);
height: 10%;
box-sizing: border-box;
[/class]