• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Ah What Do We Have Here? Some Desperate Attempts To Find a Partner?? (Looking!)

Trickster Crayon

You've Been Tricked
Hey! It’s been a bit, hasn’t it? I’ve been in a cloud of lacking creativity for a while, and I wanted to put an interest check out. A little about myself, well, I’m a female student. I get busy occasionally with activities so my replies aren’t as accurate as they used to be. Point is, if you aren’t picky over the possibility of not getting a reply for a few days to the extreme of a few weeks, then I guess we would work out. I’m usually very apologetic about being away, I try to tell you in advance but occasionally things pop up so I tend to end up telling you a little late. I’m looking for someone to not only be my partner for a while, but also be forgiving of my little mishaps and mistakes, as well as the possibility of my tardiness. I lean more towards romance plots, but I'm cool with something platonic as long as it's interesting. I also like blossoming romance. The more slow clinching the draw out, the better. I typically play females. I don’t enjoy playing males unless its for a fandom roleplay where we double up. Here are a few rules for being my partner, I’m not crazy of course, but everyone has their standards, yes?

Rules:
  • Semi-lit to lit (I’m not picky, I usually run semi)
  • Please be able to world build and communicate with me
  • Put effort and part into the roleplay such as coming up with ideas, coming up with a plan, playing side characters
  • Be friendly
  • Be understanding
  • Just.. overall don’t be rude to me, I’m pretty sensitive of a person
  • 3rd person writing please!
  • Have decent characters, not plain Janes.
  • Express yourself to me without hesitation, if I do something you don’t like, just say it.
  • Be mature
  • Don’t be self centered, it isn’t fun when it is all about you and you character.
  • Have fun with me! Don’t be afraid to send memes or joke around OOC!

What I am okay with:
  • I don’t tend to get uncomfortable easy, so themes that might be a little.. Dark don’t bother me
  • I’m alright with language, as long as it isn’t the only thing a character says
  • I’m alright with newer roleplayers, just work with me
  • I’m surprisingly alright with you as a partner taking control over my character occasionally
  • Totally cool with sudden ideas that we don’t discuss, if the story is going right and you feel like you can take it on from here, go for it!

Fandom Ideas:
My Hero Academia:
-Oc x Oc
*Hero School for Delinquents* In this plot, I’m thinking that perhaps we are both students who come from harsh families that weren’t able to make it into the prestigious Hero schools due to things such as our criminal background, our family heritage or our quirks. I want to discuss with a partner things such as the sort of criminals we would see during this roleplay. I’m thinking something like a huge group of criminals, not so much like the anime, but perhaps a criminal group set up like a mob. Through it, we meet, we can have bad blood or even good blood, its up for discussion, but perhaps we end up working together unwillingly in class, and we end up illegally using our quirks against this mob because to put it simply, the adults are not handling it.
*What a sticky situation* Now this plot can even happen inside of my first plot. Basically, we are both students who are invited to join this secret society of heroes that we had heard of minimally before. This society isn’t really known much about, but to us its a big deal because we happen to have a favorite hero in common who is said to be in this society. Well- It turns out that throughout stupidity of being this societies “guinea pigs” we learn that these heroes in this society are actually a route cause to much of the crime in this world. They’re basically these good guys using this publicity and fame as a hero to be villains. Do we remain a villain in their making? Or do we find a way to end this chaos?

-Oc x Midoriya-
**Quick Disclaimer** I’d totally be into doubling for you. Literally- totally. That is my favorite thing to do with these fandom roleplays if I am honest. If you can play me an Izuku, I can play you anyone of your choosing.
*Is it really almost over?* So for this, It’s quite simple. I’ve done a plot like this before. We are about to start our last year of the UA. We have pretty much created names for ourselves, some of us have our shit together and some of us don’t. Due to the fact that we were happily given our licenses, we are allowed to go on a vacation for the summer on our owns. No UA babysitting. Now here is where our discussion would come along, I’m thinking that we would go on a vacation. A good bit of this roleplay will be very lowkey, with action. Depending on what you want, if you are the type of person for a roleplay with just stuff like fluff and fun, no fighting, this would be a good plot choice. We are all very very confused about leaving high school. Wouldn’t we all be? Everyone has mixed feelings. Now, for someone who would be into action with this plot, I’m thinking we are on vacation and perhaps weird things begin to happen and we come to find out, we are being heavily targeted by a group who wishes nothing but for us to never graduate, and perhaps never breathe air again. How long before we realize what's happening around us? How long before it’s too late??
*Teacher and Student* Depending on doubles, the OC(s) is a freshman starting school at the UA who was accepted happily into the hero course. Our canon character(s) is a senior who has made a name for himself and is surprised to hear a program the school threw out to the seniors in the hero course, which presents to them the project of the year, their major grade in the whole class. For this project, they will be assigned a freshman from the hero course below them, and will be responsible for their learning and their growth as a hero. Essentially, they are their mentor for the entirety of their year, filling the roll as their sidekick. This also opens the door for the freshman to gain their license early, if it means that they do well with the young heroes by their side. This is a really fun plot to play around with, I’d really like a partner who is super willing to discuss more of this with me. It sounds like fun!
Soul Eater:
-Oc x OC-
*Can a weapon be a meister?* In this plot, we are two students in the DWMA who have two things in common: We lost our partners and we are both weapons. Being that we are great students with wonderful abilities, we aren’t kicked from the school or unenrolled. Instead, due to the limited amount of partners available, as an experiment, Lord Death has brought us together as partners to see how we can do as partners who not only lost our pairs, but also as both weapons. This can be played with a lot, it looks like fun to me at least. Lots can go around, perhaps we heavily dislike each other and it comes down to our ability to match wavelengths, perhaps we are polar opposites, perhaps we alternate between who is what during missions. How do we do during this experiment?

-Oc x Canon-
Present to me some plots, I really would like to try something like this.

Marvel Cinematic Universe:
-Oc x Oc-
*Who were they?* Growing up as best friends, we had always heard stories from our grandparents about the group of heroes called the Avengers, as well as a few to be named like Spider-man and even Captain America. In our day and age, these things would be mere fantasy, stupid little gimmicks our grandparents are making up in their senile little bouts. But when strange occurrences of the same things that created these heroes happen to us, we are faced with the dilemma of fiction and reality. What do we do with these new personas? What do we do with these new found powers? What are the threats that we have to face that have awoken these powers within us? (This really needs to be fleshed out.)

***I know that that was a very short short short list of fandoms, I will add more as I come across ideas. Don’t be afraid to present plots to me with these fandoms as well!***

Normal Ideas:

-Slice of Life-
*Fame has made you the asshole* Muse A is a celebrity of a sudden upcoming, and Muse B is being happily dragged along as their sidekick. But for how long? When the fame begins to get to Muse A, with the parties, the drugs, the money and all the shopping, it’s up to Muse B to bring them back down to Earth and back down to their eyes. All the while, someone somewhere is planning to take Muse A out for their controversy and their rise in fame. It’s up to Muse B to save their lost friend. Can Muse B stop a catastrophe from happening? Can Muse A come out of it before it’s too late?
*Fame Has Made You the Asshole 2* It’s the same plot as before, only darker. This plot instead takes the person who is trying to end the life of Muse A and replaces that with themself. Through all the drugs and money, Muse A is growing tired, bored, burnt out from all the partying, all the while Muse B has been dragged through the mud by their self centered friend, who only wishes to overcome their growing feelings for Muse A and save them from themselves. When the stubborn Muse A begins to have a series of suicidal thoughts, It’s up to Muse B to save them from themselves and keep their lost friend and the love of their life safe. Can Muse B do it? Or will Muse A destroy not only themselves, but their beloved friend as well?
*Not Really the Office* Muse A feels very strongly about their office job- In the wrong way. They believe it is mediocre, like they didn’t get their college degree to just sit around in sunday best all week and type. It isn’t until Muse B shows up, a new employee. Quite the normal chap, charming if anything. Muse A is finally given the opportunity to have at least something more to look at then a stupid kitten background on their desk top- so they believe. But when Muse B starts to act suspicious, like they’re up to something illegal (Like perhaps drug deals, or robbing the company or something much bigger than that) Muse A is led to themselves to bust this extremely charming, bad guy and make more of themselves- only to be caught in this sinister little Muse B’s trap. Can Muse A make more of themselves in this life? Or will they be doomed to the charm of Muse B? (This can be discussed but you get the idea.)
*The Ex You Didn’t Wish to See* Muse A is living a low life in the city, without much money, fresh out of a broken relationship.. When they run into their now successful Ex, Muse B, from Freshman year of High school. Someone who they didn’t think twice about dumping back then, is now something much much more. Through the feelings of regret, and self centered goodness, Muse A is looking to get this bombshell back. But how can they do that when Muse B is married? (This can be discussed, perhaps Muse B is married to someone abusive or unhappy with an asshole.)
*You Aren’t Quite- her.* In this, the male muse is a guy who just got dumped by the love of his life. He is quite hurt, very very broken… and well young. Through it all, he isn’t quite sure why she left him. All the while, a pretty delivery girl is sent to his house to deliver a pizza, where she is asked to come in and pose as his new girlfriend, with the intent to get back at his ex then leave. But one time, turns into two and then the girl finds herself checking up on this sorry loser. But is she just his rebound? Doesn’t he just loves his ex? How can you stop feelings that started with the wrong intentions?

-Fantasy-
-Questing-
***Disclaimer*** I would enjoy something with the same class and races as DnD, however I'm not really looking towards perhaps actually playing DnD with it, I would enjoy just roleplay. Romance is awesome for these.
*The City of Hollow Willow* We are two young adventurers who walked right into the grand city of Hollow Willow, a center of attraction for all sorts of odd people looking for money. This city consists of a guild you can join, where you can gain gold pieces for setting out on quests. Our two characters end up meeting in this guild and agreeing to a quest together, a dangerous one that not even highly skilled adventures can tackle. Goblins, as we know are little creatures, but in large numbers they are deadly. When a cry for help from a local farmer after his daughter goes missing is sent to the guild, a few other reports of strange activity happening around the mystical woods that are a couple miles from the city are combining into what people believe could be something horrible. A mystery is brought about as to what is causing this infestation of goblins. Can two weary adventurers figure it out? Or will they meet the same fate as the others before them?​
***Obviously, this can be heavily expanded. I'm looking towards a partner who would be super willing to throw a lot of input into this, so that we can expand the plot for this one. The character I wish to play is a noble High-Elf druid who is.. almost ignorant to the outside world after leaving her hearth. As High-elves go, she is very smart but not.. exactly street smart to the strange and very different world around her. It would be fun to have a very contrasting character to her. Perhaps even a little sliver of Romance would be nice.***
-Historical-
-Victorian-
-War Based/1920s-1940s-
-1950s-
-1980s-

***These are all up for discussion with a partner, I don't really mind which, but I enjoy all of these.***

I plan on adding to this once I get more ideas of course, but please hit me up with ideas! I never can have enough roleplays! Anyways, I hope you find some of these awful ideas somewhat appealing! Thanks for reading~!

Last edited:
AH! Now I'm overthinking? Are my ideas bad is that why no one has responded? Eeeek. I don't bite, say something! I can alter my stories if you want!

Hi! I'm interested in the "Not Really the Office" and "The Ex You Didn't Wish To See" plots. I'm new to the site but not new to roleplay if that helps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back