• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Ah What Do We Have Here? Some Desperate Attempts To Find a Partner?? (Looking!)

Hi! I would be interested in talking about the Victorian era or the war-period era if you are still looking. I had a plot for War Horse if you are familiar with the story/movie.

Hello! Is that DnD inspired plot still open? I'd really like to try some world building ^^

Hi! I would be interested in talking about the Victorian era or the war-period era if you are still looking. I had a plot for War Horse if you are familiar with the story/movie.
Hey! I've never watched or heard of War Horse, but I could probably adapt to something based off that? PM Me!

Hey so I’m not super familiar with the DND world, but I’d love to do something with the City of Hollow Willow plot!

Hello there, my name is Reytian and I’m interested in *Teacher and Student* and or *Who were they?*. I’m fine with either one you decide and have some ideas where they can go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back