• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ah, Look Who's Come Crawling Back

KayWyn

The Almighty Panda Eyes
Oh, hello there. I'm KayWyn, or just Kay; it's all cool with me. I've recently returned from my
ADHD brain hyperfocusing on learning programming and getting more of that Art MileageTM
that I stopped existing to the world as a whole. Crazy how that happens amirite haha

Anyways, I've returned! Once more! We'll skip this and move on to the other stuff, yeah?

Smileygrl.jpg
<drawn by me>
I want you to save me from my tedium.

It's Dem Rules
  • So, right off the bat, I'm into Canon x OC pairings and doubling. Happy to write whatever you want for your end, but this tends to be my preference for me.
  • On that note, I also prefer MxF for myself as well -- again, willing to write anything for you <3
  • I tend to be very wordy, but can't give any concrete numbers. Think multi-paragraph, sometimes reaching novella length if I'm feeling particularly awesome that day.
  • I ask for a decent grasp on the English language, but we're not writing essays for grades; we're here for fun :D
  • No real limits for myself, but tell me yours! I don't wanna make you uncomfortable.
  • I've got ADHD. My mind is all over the place, and sometimes I forget to check this site. Frankly, Discord may be better to keep in contact with me -- I'm happy to give this at request!
I've probably forgotten a ton of fandoms here, so feel free to ask if I know of any! Also, hearts mean I'm craving <3

Fandoms

Anime

Bungo Stray Dogs
Kunikida, Fukuzawa

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
I've seen all the way up to 5, just rewatched part 5 and have been dying to RP it!
~Not too interested in doing Part 1 tbh~

Part 2 - (will need convincing)

Joseph, Kars

Part 3 -
Jotaro, N'doul (I love him so much)

Part 4 -
Rohan, Jotaro

Part 5 - <3 <3
Risotto, Abbacchio

One Piece <3
Sanji

Attack on Titan
Jean

Re:Zero
Reinhardt

Gintama
Gintoki

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
Souei
Benimaru

Naruto
Sooo many, but mostly Akatsuki based (I know, I'm cringe lol)

Castlevania
Trevor

Durarara!!!
Shizuo

My Hero Academia (May need some convincing with this one)
Aizawa

Demon Slayer (Same as above)

Jujutsu Kaisen
Gojo

D. Gray-Man
Lavi
Kanda

Video Game

Kingdom Hearts
(Played through 1-3 and Birth by Sleep)
Saix / Isa
Xigbar
Xemnas

Code Vein
Jack
Yakumo

Cyberpunk 2077 <3
Takemura

Fire Emblem

Awakening -

Lon'Qu
Chrom

Fates -
Ryoma
Saizo

Three Houses - <3<3
Seteth

Octopath Traveler <3
Cyrus

Soul Calibur VI
Grøh

Dragon Age

Origin -

Alistair

II -
Fenris

Inquisition -
Depends

Elder Scrolls (Morrowind/Oblivion/Skyrim)
*I do have a plot for Oblivion*
Depends

Final Fantasy XIV<3<3<3
Thancred
Magnai

Rune Factory 4
Leon
Dylas

Rune Factory 5
Lucas

Atelier (Specifically Escha & Logy) <3
Reyfer

Persona
3-

Shinjiro

4 -
Kanji

5-
Yusuke

Legend of Zelda (Skyward Sword/Twilight Princess/BotW/etc)
*I also have a plot for this in mind as well!*
Depends

Mogeko Games
Depends

Tales of Games (Particularly Xillia at the moment)
Depends

Devil May Cry
Dante

Baldur's Gate 3
Depends

Genshin Impact
Zhongli
Childe
Diluc

Obey Me!
Lucifer
Solomon
Diavolo​

Original

- A Spirited Away-like world, based around a hotel for spirits/mythical beings.

- Team of criminals planning a huge heist

- A good, old-fashioned D&D adventure team

Last edited:
Nice art! I wish I had that kind of talent! I would be interested in an Awakening / Fates roleplay. I always seem to migrate back to dust off my copies of Conquest and Awakening. Three Houses and Legend of Zelda sound like it can be a lot of fun too.

Another Bump!
~Again, updated with a couple more additions~
Also, for some reason, my notifications are acting a bit wonky recently

YOU. YOU PKAY FFXIV!? OH MY GOD. BE MY FRIEND!!! Also a 14, Slime or Dragon Age RP would be very nice. I play a badass Thancred if you'll play one or many elf boyfriends for me. XD

Ahahahaaaa
I'm very sleepy
~Again, updated with some shifting interests!~
also my art journey continues!

1635368570590.png

~bump!~
Added Atelier, Devil May Cry, and two original snippets!
!Also Art Journey continues!

1635561229370.png

Last edited:
AHHH!! A tales lover like me >//<!! I must must do a roleplay of that with you please! Send me a PM when you can :D

~bump~
I can't think of anything clever in the slightest.
Still pretty busy, but things are starting to (hopefully) calm down!

So, question, are you into playing the canon character or the OC character? (I myself prefer OC), but I might be interested in the Genshin (Childe) or something with Elder Scrolls..​

So, question, are you into playing the canon character or the OC character? (I myself prefer OC), but I might be interested in the Genshin (Childe) or something with Elder Scrolls..​
I double - I play my OC and a Canon (or another OC, if you'd prefer!) of your choosing if you'll do the same for me ^^

I double - I play my OC and a Canon (or another OC, if you'd prefer!) of your choosing if you'll do the same for me ^^
For doubling, excuse me if I sound a little dense, does that rule apply to male and female chars as well? I, personally, am a primarily female RPer as I have more trouble with males. So I normally do FxF or MxF stuff, FxF if the other person is also primarily a female RPer or if they don’t want to play two males! Not sure if this is romantic based stuff, but I’ve actually never done Canon characters either 🥲 I wouldn’t want to not be able to do anything you like, as I know it’s more fun to have enjoyment from both people, so pardon all my questions!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back