• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Ah~ It's Like A Dream. (Casual kind of Horror/Survival)(6 slots open)

Blomst

The semi-otaku next door
"I know this sounds bad, but I'm probably not going to wake up."
It's sad how many times that those words have been said. Usually while crying, sometimes with an empty smile. It's all because of 'Dreamland'. It's all because of him.

Every night, children go to sleep and never wake up, or they just go into a coma for no apparent reason. These kids have been whisked away to Dreamland by a malevolent spirit named Oliver. They're stuck in a world far from perfect. If you die in Dreamland, you die for real. Every potential death is more painful than the last.

You just need to survive. Find a way out. Help each other.

You see, you are with six other children.They'll help you if you help them. Be careful though, Oliver is always on the prowl at night in Dreamland, alongside some 'friends' of his. During the day you can wander around the town and gather supplies and weapons, as well as look for a way out.

The spirits of children who died here still linger. You can talk to them, but they can only help you so much in this place.

Good luck. I hope you never have to say,

"I know this sounds bad, but I'm probably not going to wake up."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey there, it's Kurieitibu! This is a rp idea I've had for a while now. I'll draw a map for you guys, so you know where everything is. There are only 6 slots open, but this might generate more interest than I thought it would so I might open some more. This is just to see if people like the idea. Then, when the thread is up, I'll pick the best filled out characters I can find.​

I disappeared from this site for so long and I'm super confused about everything but hahahahahahaha I'm so down.

I'm interested, as long as we don't have to use real faceclaims, it reminds me of Freddy Krueger
Alright! You can use either real pictures or anime pictures. It's up to you.

Also, we only need one more person. If you have anyone you think would like this, it'd be great if you invited them. You don't have to, though.

I'm pretty interested too. Problem is... That's 7. If I'm rejected, then that's fine, I guess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back