The Suspicious Eye

Your Darling Devil
large.jpg
View attachment 250616

Name: Agnès Arabia Heartash

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 154 lbs

Academy: Transferring from Esprit Academy to Souldew Academy

Year: Transferring in as a Second year due to her skills and previous academy standing

Spirit Power: 

Energy Weapon Manifestation and Control - Agnès can create a  energy weapons from nothing or by shaping the existing energy, they are capable of creating virtually any weapon and how many they wish. Depending on the energy weapon is made of, it can posses a variety of abilities and be very effective in both offensive and defensive combat.  She can use her ability to increase her own strength, stamina and agility to inhuman levels when armored.

Eye Color: She has heterochromia along with the odd defect of shifting eye color, most of the time it is stuck between one eye being green and the other gold. When she is at full power both eyes are gold and at her weakest they are shining emerald green.

Hair Color: Light Pink

Sexuality: Straight

94b93839395bec92ce2c48d3006e62bf84d06b19_hq.jpg
Relationships: 

Crush

• None yet

Family

• Older Brother - Daunte Heartash - Missing
  • Twin Sister - Haven Eris Heartash - Deceased
  • Mother - Canaan Heartash - "Deceased"
  • Father - Lucifer Heartash - Deceased
  • Grandmother - Mildred Alice Heartash - Living
  • Grandmother - Caroline Jennifer Heartash - Living

• Healthy Competition
  • Fairness and Justice
  • Crushing Dark Adepts under her feet
  • Sweets
  • Fluffy Creatures
  • Starlight
  • Reading

Dislikes: 

• Dark Adepts
  • Monsters
  • Loosing others
  • Bullies
  • Sour things, though if made with love she'll eat them anyway.
  • People who give up

Strengths: 

• Correlating Will - Agnès has a insanely strong will and with it she is insanely strong, the stronger her will the stronger she becomes and of course it goes the opposite direction as well. It all depends on her mental state which is surprisingly easy to manipulate once you figure her out.
  • Independent - Not one to rely on others, she focuses on her own skills and powers. Having learned how to work on her own she's grown even stronger than a group. Working in a group will be new to her and quite often she'll impose on others. However, that is more due to her need to protect others then to one up them.
  • Weaponry Expert - Born into a family of powerful Adepts, Agnès had a sword in her hand before she could even walk. Having spent her entire life mastering every weapon she could, when her SE developed she learned that once a weapon is created she knows how to handle it without fail. Of course this doesn't mean she never misses, but she is considered a expert in every weapon she produces. And with only needing to see it in her mind's eye to create it, Agnès has quite a arsenal at her disposal.
  • Tactical - Agnès does her best to quickly eliminate her foes with a successive amount of blows, however sometimes she requires more tactical attacks. Working alone for most of her life, Agnès knows how to attack an opponent with clever tactics. Using her surroundings, allies and even opponents as part of her attack she isn't dull when it comes to battle.

Weaknesses: 

• How long the blade lasts depends on the Agnès's skill and power, she needs near indomitable focus. Being distracted from the battle will cause her weapons to shatter and diminish her Spiritual Energy quickly.
  • She is severely weak against those who can drain Spiritual Energy or warp perception.

Personality:

Agnès is a very stoic girl, her outward stony facial expression only rarely changes from a dull disinterest. However, underneath that stoic face is a girl with a lot of love in her heart. Having wanted nothing more than to be a hero, with help from her family, she's trained herself to be a even tempered, calm and sometimes contemptuous warrior. A upbeat and confident girl, she is not one to give up easily. Usually honest and always responsible, she is a blunt and can sometimes come off cruel, but she always has other's best interests in mind. Focused to a sharpened edge, there is little that can distract her from a goal once she puts her mind to something. Though her focused is shattered when someone she cares about is in trouble or harmed, it is one of her greatest weakness. 

History:

Born to a family of legends Agnès and her twin sister Haven were trained to become legends like their older brother and family. However like all legends they don't live very long. Her father was first, five years after their birth he gave his life to kill a powerful monster that threatened the world. Motivated by the loss of their father the whole family doubled down and trained to the bone. Tossed into the fray the twins were trained harshly under their brother and mother. Forced to endure it all to cultivate their SE and forge them into the legends they were meant to be. 

However, one day training they were thrown to a monster that only one of the twin girls could survive. It was that day, that Agnès donned her stoic persona a year later her older brother vanished. Agnès was alone  with her mother and after a while her mother left her on her own. After three years she got a letter telling that her mother had died in battle and she was left alone in a large mansion and already half way through her second year at Espirt Academy. Leaving her home she moved to her grandmothers's home and transferred to Souldew Academy.

Other:

Her spirit power appears to me to be what SE can already sorta do, honed into an actual spirit power? Thats fine x3

Shes Accepted :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Her spirit power appears to me to be what SE can already sorta do, honed into an actual spirit power? Thats fine x3

Shes Accepted :)

Well not entirely Her "energy" is organic anti-matter very powerful, very unstable. I just thought of it so with your approval I'll add that. The only thing that it will currently add is rapid healing. Wounds will obviously occur, but over time heal quicker than a average human. Along with the potential of being highly unstable at times. 

Of course with your approval.

Well not entirely Her "energy" is organic anti-matter very powerful, very unstable. I just thought of it so with your approval I'll add that. The only thing that it will currently add is rapid healing. Wounds will obviously occur, but over time heal quicker than a average human. Along with the potential of being highly unstable at times. 

Of course with your approval.

well each person generally has one "power" but SE does generally heal wounds faster than normal humans ^^

but antimatter? could you describe what you mean by that?

well each person generally has one "power" but SE does generally heal wounds faster than normal humans ^^

but antimatter? could you describe what you mean by that?

Lol I don't mind keeping it the same, antimatter is pretty much the same, honestly. Besides I mainly got the idea from watching Assassination Classroom

Antimatter is made of of antiparticles, Pretty much think of it the opposite of matter, the same in every way however, it is more than just mass but can manipulate space in a way to expand into dimensions and create black holes.

Honestly, thinking about it right now. I'm happy with what I have. It's simplistic but I know I can defeat any foe with it. :3 Never mind.

Lol I don't mind keeping it the same, antimatter is pretty much the same, honestly. Besides I mainly got the idea from watching Assassination Classroom

Antimatter is made of of antiparticles, Pretty much think of it the opposite of matter, the same in every way however, it is more than just mass but can manipulate space in a way to expand into dimensions and create black holes.

Honestly, thinking about it right now. I'm happy with what I have. It's simplistic but I know I can defeat any foe with it. :3 Never mind.

yes i like the simpler idea youve already put there :> <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back