• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom AGERE RP POST!! 1x1 || LITERATE +

AGERE RP POST!! 1x1 || LITERATE +
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

little space rps!!
hello hello! I’m pretty new to this website and using this as a temporary since,, aminos down but! I’ll make this short n’ sweet as possible lovelies!

Basically I’m looking for an agere roleplay!! What’s agere you may ask? Well it’s age regression! A coping mechanisms in which people regress into a younger state and usually their motor skills as well! They can range to anywhere around 0-9! Or even higher if your older, and it’s 100% wholesome, that’s right NO NSFW.

I can roleplay either oc’s or shows! I have many fandoms and I’m not picky! I also have a lot cute agere plots that IM DYING TO DO, it can be either short term or long term, anything you’d like to do!

RULES!!!

O1 :: please no arguments in
The chat unless it’s a joke
also no
homophobia & racism
etc !
O2 :: no 18 + AT ALL !! this is a
platonic type of roleplay,
so be careful what you do
or say.
O3 :: please be active, I don’t want this roleplay to die !!
O4 :: if you are gonna be inactive for a bit tell us beforehand so we know !
O5: this one is important!! I have many oc’s and will tell you all about them if you want to do the oc agere role-play!! We can establish relationships and others, just bring it up and I’ll mention it like crazy!

MY PAIRINGS!!

- Gxg
- Bxb
- Gxb

MY FANDOMS!!

- New Amsterdam (OH GOD IF WE DO THIS ILL LITERALLY JUMP W JOY, I wanna muse little Lauren bloom SO BAD, UGHH AND CAREGIVER HELEN SHARPE>>>> the way she called her sweetheart, y’all can’t lie there must’ve been a caregiver to little pipeline thing going on, GAHH!! IF ONLY THIS SHOW WASNT UNDDERATED!)
- Stranger things (UGHH OBSESSED W PLAYING LITTLE MAX AND CG STEVE, THROW IT AT ME ILL BE ANY, JUST GIVE ME FLUFF!!)
- Owl house (little Luz and mama eda/camila, or big brother hinted, OR OR, LITTLE AMITY AND BIG BROTHER HUNTER— OR LITTLE GUSS?? OR WILLOW, I love seeing Hunter as caregiver guys,, mwehehehe)
- Wednesday (little enid or little Wednesday, or cg Enid or cg Wednesday >>>>>)

OUTRO

OKAYY!! SO THATS ALL I CURRENTLY HAVE KIGHT ADD MORE :)), (I am BEGGING for the new Amsterdam one,, but I’m fine w any others) AND IM REALLY NEW TO THIS APP SO IM SORRY IF IM A BIT SLOW aaa— HOPEFULLY ANYONE REPLIES!! SEEYA!

hello hello! I’m pretty new to this website and using this as a temporary since,, aminos down but! I’ll make this short n’ sweet as possible lovelies!

Basically I’m looking for an agere roleplay!! What’s agere you may ask? Well it’s age regression! A coping mechanisms in which people regress into a younger state and usually their motor skills as well! They can range to anywhere around 0-9! Or even higher if your older, and it’s 100% wholesome, that’s right NO NSFW.

I can roleplay either oc’s or shows! I have many fandoms and I’m not picky! I also have a lot cute agere plots that IM DYING TO DO, it can be either short term or long term, anything you’d like to do!

RULES!!!

O1 :: please no arguments in
The chat unless it’s a joke
also no
homophobia & racism
etc !
O2 :: no 18 + AT ALL !! this is a
platonic type of roleplay,
so be careful what you do
or say.
O3 :: please be active, I don’t want this roleplay to die !!
O4 :: if you are gonna be inactive for a bit tell us beforehand so we know !
O5: this one is important!! I have many oc’s and will tell you all about them if you want to do the oc agere role-play!! We can establish relationships and others, just bring it up and I’ll mention it like crazy!

MY PAIRINGS!!

- Gxg
- Bxb
- Gxb

MY FANDOMS!!

- New Amsterdam (OH GOD IF WE DO THIS ILL LITERALLY JUMP W JOY, I wanna muse little Lauren bloom SO BAD, UGHH AND CAREGIVER HELEN SHARPE>>>> the way she called her sweetheart, y’all can’t lie there must’ve been a caregiver to little pipeline thing going on, GAHH!! IF ONLY THIS SHOW WASNT UNDDERATED!)
- Stranger things (UGHH OBSESSED W PLAYING LITTLE MAX AND CG STEVE, THROW IT AT ME ILL BE ANY, JUST GIVE ME FLUFF!!)
- Owl house (little Luz and mama eda/camila, or big brother hinted, OR OR, LITTLE AMITY AND BIG BROTHER HUNTER— OR LITTLE GUSS?? OR WILLOW, I love seeing Hunter as caregiver guys,, mwehehehe)
- Wednesday (little enid or little Wednesday, or cg Enid or cg Wednesday >>>>>)

OUTRO

OKAYY!! SO THATS ALL I CURRENTLY HAVE KIGHT ADD MORE :)), (I am BEGGING for the new Amsterdam one,, but I’m fine w any others) AND IM REALLY NEW TO THIS APP SO IM SORRY IF IM A BIT SLOW aaa— HOPEFULLY ANYONE REPLIES!! SEEYA!
HII I am very interested in role playing stranger things agere!! If you have discord we could chat on there more ( my replies will be faster :3) but if not here is fine too!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. I’ve been looking for a good age regression role play, and I would love to join this one. May I do the oc rp?
This is my oc.

20328361-1279-4824-BC2D-33B36FD15F5B.jpeg
Name: Cody
Nickname: Coco (Affectionately)
Little age: 5
Species: human
Sexuality: Bi
Pronouns: They/them
Personality: A bit awkward, People pleaser, Easily forgiving, Quiet, Perfectionist, Workaholic
Likes: Coffee, Drawing, Singing alone, ukulele, stuffed animals, Ballet
Dislikes: Sleeping in, Not making themselves useful, Orange juice, Mushrooms
Favorite stuffy: grey and black reversible octopus
Favorite reward: pizza for dinner
Height: 5’4
Other: Depression and Anxiety disorders, Insomniac, They love wearing their ballet clothes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back