• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Agents of the Inquisition (Dragon Age RP)

graytful

criminal mischeif
Hello all! I am gray, a longtime lover of the dragon age universe.

I have been itching to do a dragon age role play, but I prefer rp groups where people get to use original characters. Thus, my idea for an agents of the Inquisition rp was born. the basic premise is that our characters joined the Inquisition to support its efforts at closing the breach and ending the threat posed by Corypheus. I will likely draw from quests and assignments given at the war table and some that the inquisitor encountered that are't central to their story. This could be anything from scouting with Harding to following up on arcane mysteries discovered by the inquisitor, acting as bodyguards, or fighting enemies of the inquisition (venatori, red templars, etc) on the battlefield or on a specific assignment. Our characters will be a designated unit, consistently assigned to the same missions.

Most of the inner circle won't feature heavily. They will be more like background characters who are far higher in the Inquisition hierarchy than our agents. This is an opportunity to see another side of the Inquisition. The nitty gritty, down and dirty, foot soldiers experience in the same old politically tumultuous, magically fractured world of Thedas.

I know dragon age is a popular series, but I am looking for semi-literate to literate party members. It will kind of be DnD style, and I'll essentially be the DM while still having a main character in the party.

What do you say? For the Inquisition?

A dragon age rp, hey? Always will get my attention and the idea from the OP sounds pretty good. Also had a strange but fun idea for a OC yesterday coincidentally while watching a YouTube video of something completely different from DA.... But, I think I’m interested. Only downside would be my unfamiliarity with DND style and rusty from lack of rping.

Hmm dnd like ... that will be hard and very slow woth many people even if you make the prime location of rp discord or something

TO CLARIFY: By DnD-like I do NOT mean turn-based! Instead of being a Dungeon Master I will be the Plot Master, i.e. controlling larger events and actions that players will be able to respond to. There will be no stats or dice. Again, not turn-based. It is definitely focused on the creative, role-playing aspect. But basically I get to play god sometimes. Not to be confused with godmode. My character will be quite realistic. I just want to help move the plot along and make the world more engaging by creating events for everyone.

ALSO, I am so thrilled with all the interest, but I'm hoping to limit this group to 7 players (excluding my own character, so 8 total characters). As such, I will take people at a first-come first-serve basis for character applications, but don't hesitate to apply! People always tap out early and can be substituted as necessary. Especially with a plot like this where you can really join the Inquisition at any time.

FINALLY, I have made a main thread here which includes links to Character Applications and OOC. Please do NOT use OOC unless your character gets approved. Feel free to get creative with the applications, you're welcome to add any details you like. Looking forward to seeing you there!

lizardbreath lizardbreath Karcen Karcen The Silent Z The Silent Z Flintstone Flintstone Vudukudu Vudukudu Oreo Cookie Oreo Cookie Xylona Xylona Epiphany Epiphany MedievalMethods MedievalMethods

i'll have my blood mage out soon she requires editing and some trimming to to the point she is still hiding that she is even a mage

well if we have to many elves i will likey switch to a necromancer but i like sene she just has a lot of ways she could go

Users who are viewing this thread

Back