• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Agent of Maniacles OOC and Characters

Freikugel Freikugel Exzalia Exzalia TheAdept TheAdept Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer @Spoiled Bread KotaKotsu KotaKotsu Beleth Beleth @Sigram @That Guy Mengele @GamerCarrot AbatedBigfoot AbatedBigfoot @MisterOculus mmarage mmarage

This is one I've also cooked up for awhile, but never done anything with it yet. Still developing.

SETTING: An alternate Earth where years prior to the start of the story the United States broke apart after an apocalyptic scale event, which obviously caused huge changes to the world stage, and technology also took a radically different direction .

Each former state or collection of former states is ruled over by its own system of government or lord so to speak. The Lord of New York for example. It's not always a lord. Several southern states have been combined into one religious sort of dystopia similar to what you saw in the Handmaiden's Tale, but obviously my own spin, but ironically they are highly opposed to slavery. Other southern territories while not fused into one are slaveholders and tend to watch each other's back. Black slaves.

New York encompasses Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maine, Kentucky, and the Virginias are all one huge city state. They are ruled by The Lord of New York. A very Machivelllian figure. This New York city state is pretty much the hub of culture, entertainment, glitz, glam, gutters, and poverty.

Nobody gets in Alaska and nobody gets out. It went isolationist and people sent there to make contact tend not to comeback. Whoever is in charge there does establish contact with other countries.

Some of the states have standing armies such as the slave trading ones and a handful of midwestern ones. The ones that rely on mercenary groups which are legal and number in the hundreds. The most prominent is The Iron Front.

TECHNOLOGY: A weird combo of steampunk and cyberpunk that I haven't really figured out yet. Armored zeppelins with computing technology built inside, an virtual interface called The Hub is where is people get their information from. A different looking internet basically. I'll expand on that more later. It's very 19th century, though.

STORY: A slave rebellion has been gaining steam in the South and it is led by a brutal warlord who while advocating for human rights is exceptionally brutal towards the masters and their families. He is being financially backed by Canada and The Lord of the New York because they have a vested interest in a magical resource within those territories. The ex slave/current warlord is beginning to push out of the slave states and into the zealots domain.

Meanwhile the Religious nation/states have hired the Iron Front to defend their borders.

The it'll kick off with that conflict there I imagine
Just. Shut up (not really ofc) and make a thread so I can pour into these masterpieces

You wanna hear some real master class setting pitching.

Exzalia Exzalia

GOOOOOOOOO!

You have to make an RPG. Tap into your old talents. Pitch us one to hypothetically play and let them witness your natural God given talent you have for world building.

I barely have enough time for this game, let alone two at the same time lol
But but but but :_: they legit sound all amazing.
I have an oc i've been dying to use.

Tbh I've been craving a good rp where I can use flying characters and the sky's the limit. But my environmental/world building skills are...fooey.

Pretty much.

Btw, I'm sorry I never brought this up before, how does Fizzy see Sam's AIs? She sees them like her children, but I don't know about Fizzy, Freikugel Freikugel
Not much. In Fizzy eyes they're just computer programs that Sam likes to use. Given he doesn't interact with the programs and tha they're not physical he barely knows them. Though I would expect Sam to have showed them to him, regardless. Computer engineering is like Sam's hobby on Fizzy's eyes

Not much. In Fizzy eyes they're just computer programs that Sam likes to use. Given he doesn't interact with the programs and tha they're not physical he barely knows them. Though I would expect Sam to have showed them to him, regardless. Computer engineering is like Sam's hobby on Fizzy's eyes
How do you think he'd react when Halo gets a body of her own? (It's coming.)

No, but Halo is the one controlling her body. Halo's the co-pilot, so when Sam went offline, Halo took over. You're looking at a blonde angel where Sam was.

Are we doing some AI Somnium Files shit? Am I going to have to inhale a whole god damn potted plant?

So there's a few weaknesses for Dark Kotsu, but nothing to that extent. Though there will be some wacky things you can see in these memories akin to doing strange things. I.e., now electrocuting oneself with a toaster a la Florida style.

So there's a few weaknesses for Dark Kotsu, but nothing to that extent. Though there will be some wacky things you can see in these memories akin to doing strange things. I.e., now electrocuting oneself with a toaster a la Florida style.
I never said I turn the toaster on, just that I stick my finger in it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back