• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Agent of Maniacles OOC and Characters

I've been missing al this shit and it seems a lot had happened D:
And I won't be able to catch up until sunday or monday

I've been missing al this shit and it seems a lot had happened D:
And I won't be able to catch up until sunday or monday

On the bright side, I'll be seeing my daughter tomorrow. So you will have a reprieve for a bit to catch up if it is tomorrow. Once Florida, Ex or whomever else has something they finish, I believe Kingg and Winter are working on a PM as well; we'll be pressing on.

On the bright side, I'll be seeing my daughter tomorrow. So you will have a reprieve for a bit to catch up if it is tomorrow. Once Florida, Ex or whomever else has something they finish, I believe Kingg and Winter are working on a PM as well; we'll be pressing on.

We finished. It's for later.

Alright then, well, we gotta do something about Fizzy and Sam's unconscious bodies, and then after that, we can proceed to move on, if everyone's cool with that. I don't wanna leave you guys bored with not much to do, but I don't wanna rush you guys either. Trying to find a good medium.

Alright then, well, we gotta do something about Fizzy and Sam's unconscious bodies, and then after that, we can proceed to move on, if everyone's cool with that. I don't wanna leave you guys bored with not much to do, but I don't wanna rush you guys either. Trying to find a good medium.
Sam won't be unconscious for long once Ex comes back. You'll probably be talking to Halo when it's over, instead of Sam

Not at Kotsu, but at Blue.
Halo has the computer equivalent of a split personality. Normally, she's portrayed as an angel, which is what you see most often. Pleasant, polite, gets stuff done. Get her angry, and then she portrays herself as a demon, and behaves much, much differently

Not at Kotsu, but at Blue.
Halo has the computer equivalent of a split personality. Normally, she's portrayed as an angel, which is what you see most often. Pleasant, polite, gets stuff done. Get her angry, and then she portrays herself as a demon, and behaves much, much differently

See? So she's still nice. Lol. Blue has been picking fights with everyone. Wouldn't surprise me if the twins slapped her at this point or if Denton were to even be more liked. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back