• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Agent of Maniacles OOC and Characters

Joe 1 slashes dealing 40 damage

Joe two eath arrows deal 30

harbringer hp 400

Harbringer begins casting death ray, will be unleashed in the next post.

Clayton, Kostu, Aria regen 5

Clayton hp 95

Kotsu hp 10 regen 5 hp 15

Kotsu also ate the blood pack and healing vial together.

They are handy dandy as fuck to utilize.

Yep, I wanted alchemical items to be able to boost the user's abilities and be able to manipulate the battlefield. The upside is that alchemy can create some pretty strong items, weapons, and accessories, the downside is that it requires time and materials to create, and the stronger the item, the more rare the resources and time to create everything necessary, and the uses are finite, once they're gone, they're gone, can't pull out another McGuffin to save their asses 'cuz unlimited supply, and the alchemist can't just have this awesome weapon or armor without some kind of struggle and effort to actually obtain. The only reason that the twins can pull out these items willy nilly is because they're in the dream world, otherwise they probably would have run out of stuff a long time ago.

Yep, I wanted alchemical items to be able to boost the user's abilities and be able to manipulate the battlefield. The upside is that alchemy can create some pretty strong items, weapons, and accessories, the downside is that it requires time and materials to create, and the stronger the item, the more rare the resources and time to create everything necessary, and the uses are finite, once they're gone, they're gone, can't pull out another McGuffin to save their asses 'cuz unlimited supply, and the alchemist can't just have this awesome weapon or armor without some kind of struggle and effort to actually obtain. The only reason that the twins can pull out these items willy nilly is because they're in the dream world, otherwise they probably would have run out of stuff a long time ago.

Yeah, that's why I've had Kotsu hold off on using them in regular fights and only use them and his Whip It during the hard battles. That way they're not a shirked of being valuable resources. Still got two bombs of either Fire, wind, or ice left and still got one elemental vial. And one more healing vial left since he gave two to Yellow, one to Denton, and ate one. He's got 3 blood packs left too for this fight.

This is a better fight than that warehouse fight where Queen was playing or the one with Mr Jerome and The Penetrator.

Eh? Guys who are the only ones who might remember what I'm talking about?

Kinggunlucky Kinggunlucky mmarage mmarage

I feel like I may be becoming sick, and I had my flu shot, so I feel your pain. Time to chug a cup of coffee and my second monster though, with my high blood pressure havin' ass. Lol

I'll post this evenng when I'm home from work. Lix u can continue the battle if you wish till I'm back

I'll write a big ass battle report when I'm here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back