• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Agent of Maniacles OOC and Characters

Depends on the setting. My DMs given me nothing to build on, not even a reason to be at the location where the game starts, so I've a Yuan-Naga Land Druid. Her name's Silvi

Ah I see, I'm usually the Sorcerer type of player so I'm not very familiar with being a druid (Despite playing one because I had no choice.)

Well, I try to be varied with my characters, but in RPGs I'm usually more comfortable as a caster. But, perk of being a Lam Druid, I can cast some spells like cantrips

Yeah. Pick Circle of Land, and according to your area, at certain levels you unlock spells you can cast like cantrips. It's expressly stated that they are always prepared and do not count against your daily slots.
Since my DM says we start at 5, I can cast Call Lightning, at will.
Fuck you, Intimidation checks!

Eh, I've got some healing spells, but like I said, the DM gave me nothing to work with, so I made a character who can do some support, but is more utility than anything.

OKAY!

Guess I'll move soon after some more posts. maybe? Kotsu and Owl seem to have unfinished business kinda ish. And poor Aria. Feels guilty

Pest control was a little fast, but this one was a lot of auto-hitting, and I'm still not sure what the actual plot is so far

Plot?

Pretty straighforward.

Dionysus wanted you to get rid of his enemies and or anyone starting trouble in his territory. Maniacles made the offer to him in exchange for support in a different situation. The offer to rid the island of the enemies. You beat the enemies. Mission complete

Yes, but what exactly have we accomplished, story-wise ? We've hit things, great. What else? We've set ourselves up to hit more things, with a little character development.

It's a bit early to be asking favorite arcs when there's only 2

Yes, but what exactly have we accomplished, story-wise ? We've hit things, great. What else?

Overall to the main story?
You collected Andras for Maniacles.
You gained Dionysus support for Maniacles.
Both of which for reasons I've mentioned in story. You don't think those have any ramifications? You think I did that so I wouldn't use it later?

Subplot wise - a few new romantic tensions, introduced three threats from Aria's past, Owl became a servant of a god then got memory wiped, and although psychological exploration probably doesn't count as a subplot I think we did a good job in expanding our characters more as people more in this arc. Showing their psychology and emotions more.

So I think it turned out pretty good. Not perfect, but not bad.

Overall to the main story?
You collected Andras for Maniacles.
You gained Dionysus support for Maniacles.
Both of which for reasons I've mentioned in story. You don't think those have any ramifications? You think I did that so I wouldn't use it later?

Subplot wise - a few new romantic tensions, introduced three threats from Aria's past, Owl became a servant of a god then got memory wiped, and although psychological exploration probably doesn't count as a subplot I think we did a good job in expanding our characters more as people more in this arc. Showing their psychology and emotions more.

So I think it turned out pretty good. Not perfect, but not bad.
Great, that's what we've accomplished, not bad for two arcs, but nearly everything you just listed occurred in one arc. The pest arc wasn't even really an arc, it was one day

Users who are viewing this thread

Back