• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Agent of Maniacles OOC and Characters

The IC:

Name: John Morgan
Appearance:
d30704798ca441acf36f0443e6ed3f9b379bbaf5_hq.jpg

Skills: Rifles, maintenance, hacking
Enhancements: Super strength enhancement
Equipment: Carbine rifle and 45. revolver
Backstory: John was the type to get by doing as little as possible, until eventually that bit him in the ass. See, he was making enough to get by working part time until he wound up drowning in bills so bad he looked for an odd gig to make a little extra. This lead to him taking an experimental drug Maniacles had concocted, but he didn't read the contract beforehand. The contract clearly stated that if the drug worked as promised and the subject suffered no unexpected side effects he would work for Maniacles as a mercenary for at least three years. Well he was a lazy piece of shit with little experience combat-wise but after the right training it was discovered he was as good with rifles as his video games suggested he would be.

Damn, nobody? How about sci fi? Power armor? Vampires and magic? None of that appeals to any of you?

Btw here is the IC already cuz I know some of you will want in.

Name: Denton Fisher
Appearance: Fairly handsome face, mouth nearly always quirked in an almost half smile, mid-length brown hair, tends to dress in suits or other formal attire, stands at exactly 6'0 in height.
Magic: Denton is a mage with one specialization. He can communicate and conjure with various spirits, utilizing them as messengers, spies, and information gathering.
Skills: Manipulation, deep knowledge of people in and out of Maniacles, excellent strategist/
Enhancements: N/A
Equipment: N/A - It varies. Given his position within the game and the Maniacles corporation itself he is able to call upon a wide range of resources and weaponry if the situation calls for it.
Backstory: Denton Fisher is a Field Agent of the Maniacles Corporation, and is currently in charge of overseeing the jobs of the various mercenaries. He was given this position after sucessfully completing several tasks for Maniacles over the years. He is considered one of their best field agents, although he is heavily disliked and distrusted by the high ups of Maniacles due to how frequently goes off on his own little side projects and associates with known criminals within the magical world.
@MentionQuoteEdit

Ayy, time to throw my vampire gril into the fray. This is the first time I put her in a sci-fi RP.

ff3a0f6adb3d43532bbacef809a55ec0.jpg

Name: Aria Sanguina

Skills: agriculture, sleeping, brawling

Instinct Level: level three. She has ultra instinct but acts like a grandma when dealing with technology.

Equipment: Her right fist, and her left fist. Might carry another simple weapon depending on the mission.

Backstory: Her earliest memory that she could still remember was being an indentured servant of Count Alucard back when people still call America as the New World. After turned into vampire she overexerted herself when trying to stop Alucard's plan to make a vampire city and entered a long long comatose-like slumber for centuries. She just woke up three years ago and still has a long way to catch up with how far the world has progressed. She was recruited into Maniacles after a recruitment agent heard about a woman in the underground ring that can end a brawl in one hit and turned the ring upside down.

Checking in. Also, shouldn't we have a seperate section for CSes?
Probably, but me and my associate haven't been on Nation in a long time. Sooooo we kinda messed up making the OC and Character thing. I think this works fine for characters. Unless you lovely players would like a change,

It's honestly been a while since I've used this site but I will create a separate thread for it later so there is less clutter

Name: Viviana 'Viv' Willborn
Appearance:
7605dfda68ecba500d979869cfb8a1a5.jpg

Skills: Hand to hand combat, handguns, stealth.
Enhancements: Speed
Equipment: Her fists and a Colt M1911 pistol
Backstory: Not much is known about Viviana before she joined the Maniacles other than she did it for the pure fact she was interested in the idea of fighting after hearing about how they single-handedly defeated the Pests and sent them back. As soon as she became of age she joined them and has been with them for 4 years now. Through-out those years she has become quite a competent hand to hand fighter, going on any missions she can and using her enhanced speed to help her fellow mercenaries handle what ever comes their way.

Alright.
So far we have three mercenaries so far. I think there are more to come. They all look quite capable of killing so far. As in some skilled mercs Maniacles has. I think this game will be fun.

I can't wait to see who else will join us. When Adept sent me the link to this I was immediately hooked so I can't wait to rp with everyone.

I can't wait to see who else will join us. When Adept sent me the link to this I was immediately hooked so I can't wait to rp with everyone.

Great!
I'm glad you're excited. I haven't RPGed in a long time myself. It's been at least 4 or 3 years since I last was in or GMed a game. But I ran into some free time and I figured this would be a fun side project while I worked on my own writing and worked.

Me and Adept been have gaming in the world this game is set in for a good few years now. He made it originally and the majority of the mythos and how the world functions. And usually always makes what the game will be about. Stuff like that..I helped him expand some stuff, smooth out certain details, make story arcs, and characters. Although there is plenty of crossover between us on both ends. I like helping my boy out when I can.

Great!
I'm glad you're excited. I haven't RPGed in a long time myself. It's been at least 4 or 3 years since I last was in or GMed a game. But I ran into some free time and I figured this would be a fun side project while I worked on my own writing and worked.

Me and Adept been have gaming in the world this game is set in for a good few years now. He made it originally and the majority of the mythos and how the world functions. And usually always makes what the game will be about. Stuff like that..I helped him expand some stuff, smooth out certain details, make story arcs, and characters. Although there is plenty of crossover between us on both ends. I like helping my boy out when I can.
Well I can't wait to see what the two of you have come up with.
I assume we will be looking forward to awesome battles and difficult choices? I mean last time I Rp'd with Adept it was back when I first started and unfortunately as great as the rp was it sadly died so I sincerely hope it doesn't happen with this one. But since there are to GM's I doubt it will happen.

Although I have to ask... do our characters have chances of dying? Do I need to prepare a second character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back