• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Agent of Maniacles OOC and Characters

Yep. Never said anything in regards to God Blessings though and approved that.

Alright guys, I am trusting you all here.

I posted in that lore thread that a small handful of vampires actually can use magic. Not VERY SMALL HANDFUL. Less than 10 on the entirety of planet earth, in a distant future where there are even more total people than now. I intended this originally and didn't want to bring it up so as to avoid annoying weabs being like "please please please." No. No new players can be one of those and none of the existing vampire characters will become one

Well, shit's gone South pretty quick, like I said, Yellow is dead, Denton is brain dead, Blue's gone mad with power, and now the edgy boy has dream goddess power coursin' through his veins.

Well, now we're fighting Dark Kotsu and his clones, his clones are weak lil' bitches, but he's tough as nails.

Dark Kotsu has been hit multiple times for a total of 200 damage.

How ever, Dark Kotsu is given the power of blue owl and can warp the dream world similarly to blue. He casts reality warp and wills away any damage he receives.

His hp is effectively infinate

In order to damage him Red must build up enough power to revoke his demi God status. You can not win head on, focus on slowing him down and protecting Red.

once she revokes his God hood, then attack! But can you protect her well enough?

Sam takes 30 (her armor absorbs much of the damage.)

Cayton takes 20 regens 5 hp 15

Joe 1 takes 35

Kotsu takes 35 regens 5 hp 30

Dark Kotsu has been hit multiple times for a total of 200 damage.

How ever, Dark Kotsu is given the power of blue owl and can warp the dream world similarly to blue. He casts reality warp and wills away any damage he receives.

His hp is effectively infinate

In order to damage him Red must build up enough power to revoke his demi God status. You can not win head on, focus on slowing him down and protecting Red.

once she revokes his God hood, then attack! But can you protect her well enough?

Sam takes 30 (her armor absorbs much of the damage.)

Cayton takes 20 regens 5 hp 15

Joe 1 takes 35

Kotsu takes 35 regens 5 hp 30

We upgraded his regen factor, remember, with my spare point.

Now you opportunity DK god form has been revoked temporally.

DK Hp 500

Kotsu takes another 30 damage, regens 10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back