• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Agent of Maniacles OOC and Characters

Kinggunlucky Kinggunlucky
Morgan.jpg
The Celtic heart symbolizes motherhood, which I fused with the symbol for blood (a droplet with wings). The triskele above that represents beauty and mystery (since we don't know diddly about Morgan in this Rp, for the most part) as well as the three stages of a woman's life, Maiden, Mother, and Crone. The two spirals are mainly just for symmetry, but also represent growth, birth, expansion of consciousness, perseverance, and knowledge.

After a two week strike of the health care service
No internet connection
and being labeled a traitor to capitalism and enemy of neoliberalism

Can I get a summary of whatever's going on?

So being without internet for so long...
the world had changed
I heard of this anime called Jojo's Bizarre Adventure which is the bomb
I should check it.... just a little

After a two week strike of the health care service
No internet connection
and being labeled a traitor to capitalism and enemy of neoliberalism

Can I get a summary of whatever's going on?
I can give you a proper recap on my lunch, but Yellow's dead, Denton's a veggie, OG Joe is back, Edgy McMyChemicalRomance has decided to pledge his support to Blue after she had attained the status of Goddess, she wants to kill us, but is now currently gone to obtain the genocide spell, and we are now trekking through Kotsu's memories to find trinkets that remind him of his humanity to weaken Edgy Boy so then we can defeat him.

I can give you a proper recap on my lunch, but Yellow's dead, Denton's a veggie, OG Joe is back, Edgy McMyChemicalRomance has decided to pledge his support to Blue after she had attained the status of Goddess, she wants to kill us, but is now currently gone to obtain the genocide spell, and we are now trekking through Kotsu's memories to find trinkets that remind him of his humanity to weaken Edgy Boy so then we can defeat him.

Also, Kotsu's loaded.

oh..

wonderful

Indeed. We are up Shit Creek with a ping pong paddle. We have some control, but we're likely screwed. lol

Also, I'm glad that you're alright man. I'm sorry that the government cracked down on you like that. Also, neoliberalism can go burn. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back