• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Agent of Maniacles OOC and Characters

Was going to post more of Clayton fighting but it looks like DK is taken care of pretty much.

LORE POST INCOMING!

Posted about ROSE. They will show up soon in a near future arc. Also added some pictures to the lore thread.

It's understandable. It's finals time for me, so things have been stressful as fuck. But after this week it's just going to be a single final exam and a final project.

DK takes 100 damage from Sam

100 damage from Joe 1 and 2

70 damage from Kotsu

DK's HP 230

Reds mental magic runs out Dk regains his God status, but the damage he receives is the same.

Dark kotsu unleashes his full power, he deals 100 hp damage to Khepri, Red, and Bickle reducing them to zero. and he's coming for you next.

IDK you guys are fucked ;)

But I'm gonna let you guys flounder against this impossible foe for a bit, extra points to those who come up with the most clever ways to combat a demi God

mmarage mmarage

Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer

TheAdept TheAdept

Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

AbatedBigfoot AbatedBigfoot

GamerCarrot GamerCarrot

Freikugel Freikugel

KotaKotsu KotaKotsu

Aaaanyway... the illusionary power of the Dream Goddess has been <DENIED>

Dark Kotsu has returned to normal power. Strike swiftly before he has a chance to figure out how to fight back!

Sorry I haven't been on these past few weeks. Actually I'm going to take a hiatus for an indefinite amount of time. I'm trusting the GMs as how to handle Aria and other stuffs.

Breads out, over~ (•-•)7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back