• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Agent of Maniacles OOC and Characters

Yeah, my brother got an ancestry test and didn't find any traces of Native American DNA, so I'm thinking that's the reason why, if Satan (my grandmother) is telling the truth.

It's when you bastards began taking my people's land. D:< ...If my hypochondriac grandmother is telling the truth about me being Native American.

You been saying your Native all this time and all you had to go on was your grandmother's word? A grandmother you apparently don't even like lol

You been saying your Native all this time and all you had to go on was your grandmother's word? A grandmother you apparently don't even like lol

Oh yeah, I thought that I mentioned that. lol I believed it for a while, but I started being far more cautious after a bit once I realized I probably shouldn't believe all of her BS. My mom claims that she's seen other relatives and they look like they're Native American, so I have her word to go on as well. The main problem is, is that my grandmother refuses to give the tribe name, and apparently my aunt contacted some of the relatives and they refused to give her the name as well.

Joseph has an array of weapons, armor, accessories, items, and bombs in his pack, however, Verum will prevent him from being able to summon them endlessly, his source is finite. Once he's run out of something, that's that, no more. That means he's limited on arrows and if he loses his weapon, he won't be able to summon it back to himself, he'll have to retrieve them or make something new. I think that's a good limiter to prevent him from pulling out infinite nukes from his pants. lol

Sam has a lot of DEHDs and some compact mechs in her wagon. She's not falling for the clone trick twice. I wanted to do a thing where everyone gets a reflective t-shirt or something so they don't get shot on accident, but plot

For reasons that I am unable to discuss, Jason is going to be unable to post for the foreseeable future. Don't know how long, if it'll be a day or a week, but he will be back. For the time being, we'll have to work together and try to find a workaround to the issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back