• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Agent of Maniacles OOC and Characters

Yeah but like it's not Quentin technically. His eyes are too full of rage for that but I'll see where that goes 😂
Unless it is really bad. No man will ever be able to ignore that. Also Aria already got to Quentin's dad. Denton went for the crush. If Q is in there he'll respond. His virginal essence will implode.

I'm writing like three things right now for Kotsu, one being his memories of how he came to join the Maniacles and the shit he seen to make him have a stomach for this. As well as learn how to use his abilities.

I know Foot and Ex wont allow this. Cause it would be to easy, but in my mind I was hoping this would make for a great way to beat him.

He sees Vivian.

Roars.

Mouth drops open. He moans in pleasure, turns back into a naked and covering himself Quentin, and is asking for a nakpin.

I know Foot and Ex wont allow this. Cause it would be to easy, but in my mind I was hoping this would make for a great way to beat him.

He sees Vivian.

Roars.

Mouth drops open. He moans in pleasure, turns back into a naked and covering himself Quentin, and is asking for a nakpin.

LOLOLOL, But that still begs the question, Kingg. Is Viv a p*dophile for seducing a child? LOL

Hmmmm. The double standard. Ya know? I mean. Okay, I'm gonna be really wrong here. And it is wrong. Now obviously both Viv and Kotsu aren't into kids. They are good people - wouldn't hurt kids, but come on, on that subject. We know how it is.

Kotsu interacts with Kid -

Everyone!

"EWWWW!"

"OH MY GOD!"

"FBI!"

Vivian chases naked after super demon harboring manchild Quentin inside.

"Nice...."

"Nice...."

"We need to give this kid his luckiest boy in America medal right away."

Hmmmm. The double standard. Ya know? I mean. Okay, I'm gonna be really wrong here. And it is wrong. Now obviously both Viv and Kotsu aren't into kids. They are good people - wouldn't hurt kids, but come on, on that subject. We know how it is.

Kotsu interacts with Kid -

Everyone!

"EWWWW!"

"OH MY GOD!"

"FBI!"

Vivian chases naked after super demon harboring manchild Quentin inside.

"Nice...."

"Nice...."

"We need to give this kid his luckiest boy in America medal right away."

THIS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back