• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Agent of Maniacles OOC and Characters

I like how everyone paints their own dreamworld differently. Technically we don't even know if character are seeing or hearing the same

All right lemme see

Aria is aria with work clothes
Alucard is just that
Sam is a mechanical doll
Kotsu is a multi face devil in suit
Clayton is a hyena
Fizzy is covered in chains and with half skull as mask
Denton is in black and wearing endless mask
Twins are wastes cracked puppets
Owl is a six years old
Vivian is a powerhouse

I like how everyone paints their own dreamworld differently. Technically we don't even know if character are seeing or hearing the same
Or maybe there's just so many stuffs flying in the sky and constantly-changing scenery that most of us focused on different things at different times.

Or maybe there's just so many stuffs flying in the sky and constantly-changing scenery that most of us focused on different things at different times.

Could do. Is it bad I wanna have Kotsu talk to Aria about how she's got a pretentious prick for a father and she should ditch the fucker? LOL. Obviously he doesn't understand the circumstances, but that'd be Kotsu's reaction to what just happened.

Could do. Is it bad I wanna have Kotsu talk to Aria about how she's got a pretentious prick for a father and she should ditch the fucker? LOL. Obviously he doesn't understand the circumstances, but that'd be Kotsu's reaction to what just happened.
It is a very normal reactions XD
Alucard is basically T-posing in front of Aria and treat her like a trained dog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back