• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Age Regression - Mother and Daughter

Serenity123

Hello Everyone,

I am wondering if someone would be interested in playing a mother figure to my young child character. If arm is pulled than I could play the mother for a young daughter if that is your significant preference, but I would only do so for a qualified writer who can add depth to a young child character. For a twist I was thinking that the child could have been her former husband or significant other who was maybe caught cheating on her, and your character takes some revenge with spells cast by your character. The story could then follow your character having some fun with her former husband or significant other being forced to act more and more like a child including normal things like dresses or diapers or cribs. To be clear, this RP will be NON-SEXUAL in nature.

For the story to be clear, I am looking to explore the SOCIAL and EMOTIONAL aspects of the change as opposed to physical aspects of the change. I would like to see how a former adult man would respond to suddenly being turned to diapers, bottles, and cribs or at the least the life of a pre-schooler under the authority of her new mother. Age would be critical portion of the story as the younger the character is the less freedom she would have, and Gender would be the secondary area to explore as a man being turned into a little (or baby) girl would mean there is a lot she has to adjust to.

I am looking for a partner who can write detailed posts and would like to take the story more long term. As certain ages become stale maybe we "Time-Skip" ahead a couple of years and play out all of the core age groups a young girl would have to experience from her time in diapers as a newborn, to pre-school activities and daycare, to elementary school to high school, and eventually to college months down the line. Other than your character being the mother I am also open to different aspects of the story (for instance it could have been an accident, or intentional spell cast by your character).

If you are interested please send me a message,

If there is someone interested who can write in detail, and reads the above qualifiers I may be able to be coaxed back into this idea.

Hello, I was wondering if your still open for something like this. I'd be willing to play a mother to your little if you do the same for mine. I do like detail writing. and I'm also interested in more the social and emotional parts as well; as to me the aftermath of the transformation is much more interesting then the change itself. Because I think it's more interesting playing out how the people deal with their new lives. as for the plot device though I'd want to go a bit different. I was thinking perhaps we got a guy who's been working in a high pressure job for a long time and is able to take a break, finds the magical plot device and forms a plan to take a vacation as a little girl. It sounds like a great idea, the perfect way to get away from all the pressures and the worries and get a new perspective, Just need some one to trust as his mom. I was thinking this could be either his wife who had talked about wanting to have a daughter, or mabie just a really close friend who owes him a favor. Things start off good and "she" gets her room and such setup, that's when his mom comes back in and starts making suggestions about ways she can try being even more little and have less things to worry about and (S)he has to admit to being curios and can't see the harm in doing it for a week. But when that week ends she finds out that her mom has no plans on changing her back and now she's to dependent on her to be able to do anything about it. or if you don't want to play it that way, we could have something happen to the magic item so that turning back is impossible.

I got it, replied, and yea I do like to keep things pretty light hearted. I do like there to be some minor teasing and embarrassment sprinkled in, as a pinch of drama now and then seems to help keep the plot moving. but keep things happy over all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back