• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Age of Wonderbeasts (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Also, throwing a punch at a Grand Sentinel Mongoose and then brandishing rebar as a weapon toward them is not a good way to make friends XD

Hey, if making friends through violence is good enough for every shonen manga MC, then it's good enough for Jonathan

Hey, if making friends through violence is good enough for every shonen manga MC, then it's good enough for Jonathan
Does that not also make Kirri-Girri an MC? Hmmm. Interesting.

Generally, the guild holds a similar mindset... only "Protect the weak because this world is falling apart at the seams and everyone's heads are too far up their own asses to notice" Individual members may be a bit rude and kinda mean (Lookin' at you, Alabaster)

If they're that curious then they've probably met Garnet (Small bat with blood red eyes and silver fur) Platinum (Garnet's son who actually has blue eyes) and Jet (you know who that is) being the "leader", "Human" resources, and the healer respectively.
Yeah, It's very likely that Jet and Kirri-Girri know each other, especially since Kirri is a Grand Sentinel. I would say right now there's not much going on between the two groups as a whole, but they likely find themselves working toward similar goals and that may be leading to a sort of mutual understanding in the future that's forming now. Thoughts?

Also, if they do know each other, then Jet would probably know the grave danger in entering Mongoosen territory uninvited. Because that is a Mongoosen's number one priority. Protect the den at all costs.

Yeah, It's very likely that Jet and Kirri-Girri know each other, especially since Kirri is a Grand Sentinel. I would say right now there's not much going on between the two groups as a whole, but they likely find themselves working toward similar goals and that may be leading to a sort of mutual understanding in the future that's forming now. Thoughts?

Also, if they do know each other, then Jet would probably know the grave danger in entering Mongoosen territory uninvited. Because that is a Mongoosen's number one priority. Protect the den at all costs.

Ooooooooh, yessssssssssss

Yeah, rn, he's trying to get everyone to calm down so he can get them out.

Kirri probably knows Jet's real name instead of his alias, then, though (She would have known him by Seraph, if not)

Ooooooooh, yessssssssssss

Yeah, rn, he's trying to get everyone to calm down so he can get them out.

Kirri probably knows Jet's real name instead of his alias, then, though (She would have known him by Seraph, if not)
Then Jet would probably also be aware that it was a stroke of luck that Kirri happened to be the one to confront the humans. Had it been some lower rank mongoose, they may have spooked easier or not taken any chances. Kirri, on the other hand, feels she has control of the situation, and had the foresight to advise the patrol before her to tell command what he saw. So she knows there will be other Mongoosen eyes on them shortly.

Then Jet would probably also be aware that it was a stroke of luck that Kirri happened to be the one to confront the humans. Had it been some lower rank mongoose, they may have spooked easier or not taken any chances. Kirri, on the other hand, feels she has control of the situation, and had the foresight to advise the patrol before her to tell command what he saw. So she knows there will be other Mongoosen eyes on them shortly.

*Jet, sighing quietly at the familiar face*

Oh, thank the skies.

*Adryn starts swinging*

nO

Hahahaha, excited to see how Kirri responds to this flailing fist / sad excuse of a punch

Ahh yes, the shared animal defense mechanism of "I'M BIG DO NOT COME NEAR ME, I AM BIG!"
Hahaha yes even humans do that too. Or my cat whenever I run my finger under the blanket to play with him, he goes into predator mode and his fur stands on end and he legit grows twice in size

Hahaha yes even humans do that too. Or my cat whenever I run my finger under the blanket to play with him, he goes into predator mode and his fur stands on end and he legit grows twice in size

XDDD

A bristle and a mantle, lol.

I may draw Jet doing that...

I feel like the humans would find it hilarious later on.

The mutes get spooked by something and their hackles/mantle stand on end and, on one hand, they look much bigger than they did...

but on the other hand...

Still looks funny xD

Lol, hopefully Jet will help. After all, can he really blame them? I mean, a human just brandished a weapon on a Grand Sentinel. Not a good move :P

Lol, hopefully Jet will help. After all, can he really blame them? I mean, a human just brandished a weapon on a Grand Sentinel. Not a good move :P

He can't xD

He's bemoaning his own morals and the idiocy of the three humans XDDD

I mean, she is kind of threatening them. It's like a 'go away' type of threatening, though. Not like an 'I'm gonna attack you' kind of threatening, if that makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back