• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Age of Vikings

Link to RP here- 

vikings.jpg

The year is 810 all around Scandinavia the Vikings are sailing West to pillage and raid in lands such as England, Frankia and even as far as Asturias (Spain). This is a story of war, tragedy and death along with betrayal and romance.

lol I didn't see this till now. I didn't figure you for a Viking person lol

I mean... I love the period and a big fan of learning about the year 1066 lol. Medieval periods are my favorite periods to study (besides early-mid 20th century)

Seriously though, I'm not stalking you =D

I mean... I love the period and a big fan of learning about the year 1066 lol. Medieval periods are my favorite periods to study (besides early-mid 20th century)

Seriously though, I'm not stalking you =D

I mean, I hardly know anything about that time honestly xD. But I was in this RP last year before it died and I loved it haha

Funny, it jumped out at me as a new thread recently. Then I saw January but didnt notice it was January 2017! Too bad!
Thanks for the info anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back