• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Age of the End (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Alright, so I'm gonna be tossing my equipment except my weapons, armor, and horse gear on to the party wagon.

looks at where we are on map hmm maybe cart adventure is not the best idea since we are on an island and not the main land. Weird we start on The Lost Land Island you would think the island would be a bit more lost lol

Alright, so I'm gonna be tossing my equipment except my weapons, armor, and horse gear on to the party wagon.

- leather armor
- long bow and quiver of 20 arrows
- dagger
- bit and bridle
- saddle, riding
- flask (usually filled with whiskey)
- mirror, steel
- pouch
- saddlebags

Mount: riding horse

Money: 11.2 gp

This is what of your that I DID NOT put in the wagon. Left you some pocket change too.

looks at where we are on map hmm maybe cart adventure is not the best idea since we are on an island and not the main land. Weird we start on The Lost Land Island you would think the island would be a bit more lost lol
Ferries :3

It's more called the "Lost Land" in the same way America is known as "The Dark Continent", little is known about it but it has been at least charted on the map

Btw.. it's 2 AM for me so I won't add all of the fine details to my sheet.. I'll attack a link to the D&D Beyond sheet I have for my boy. Is that alright?

Equusheart Equusheart D. Rex D. Rex Pumpkin Spice Cyanide Pumpkin Spice Cyanide

As you three seem to be traveling together (based on your backstories), is there anything you'd like to do?

Btw.. it's 2 AM for me so I won't add all of the fine details to my sheet.. I'll attack a link to the D&D Beyond sheet I have for my boy. Is that alright?

For the time being, use it as a place holder, you can resume working on your sheet after you get some sleep ;)

Tell me if I should change anything! I'll have a crack at it once I'm awake lol

Tell me if I should change anything! I'll have a crack at it once I'm awake lol

Well, it's a place holder. so you'll need to translate everything on it to fill out the sheet here on the forum. you can ask for help when you get back on again.

Nothing wrong with topes, especially ones that have been around since the beginning of D&D

Yeah, Do you even know how much of the artwork in the books has character's in taverns? something tells me it's not like that for no reason XD

Well if you think about it taverns were your main meeting place. Where you mingled and chatted and heard news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back