• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Age of the End (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Reminds me of a minotaur character of mine that had a halfling buddy that would swing around on my horns.

Reminds me of a minotaur character of mine that had a halfling buddy that would swing around on my horns.

That reminds me of the time a player made a Minotaur Druid, you gotta love it when people use races for classes that don't make a lick of sense

Stupid question, what Gold and heath points are we starting out with?

you are given 200gp to purchase your equipment, with a free explorer's pack.

HP is determined by your Hit dice and your CON mod. Say your hit die is 1d8 and your CON Mod is +2. that's a starting hp of 10

you are given 200gp to purchase your equipment, with a free explorer's pack.

HP is determined by your Hit dice and your CON mod. Say your hit die is 1d8 and your CON Mod is +2. that's a starting hp of 10
Okay, do I use dndbeyond for equipment prices? Can I include the equipment that comes with my class and background? Or do I ignore that?

Okay, so should I roll then for my starting HP?

Okay, do I use dndbeyond for equipment prices? Can I include the equipment that comes with my class and background? Or do I ignore that?

Okay, so should I roll then for my starting HP?

Yes, Use Official prices

Yes, you use the starting equipment from your class and background (safe for the gold you get from it, that's what the 200gp is for)

No, you take the Max possible and add your CON Mod. you roll for every level after.

Yes, Use Official prices

Yes, you use the starting equipment from your class and background (safe for the gold you get from it, that's what the 200gp is for)

No, you take the Max possible and add your CON Mod. you roll for every level after.
Okay 🙂 👍

I just wish I had enough to get my character some good plate mail. But that is 1,500 gold, so that is a bit out of reach.

I just wish I had enough to get my character some good plate mail. But that is 1,500 gold, so that is a bit out of reach.

You'll get there in no time, I had about three times that at the end of the last campaign I was a part of

TyranntX TyranntX One option in the book for when we level up is to take half +1 on our hit dice for our hit points, so a 1d10 would give a 6 plus Con bonus. Is that an option for us, or do you want everyone to roll as we level up? Either way, I'm good.

We could get you a breastplate from the adventure fund. But I think the chain mail is better for AC.

I'll be sure to put plate armor in the wish list! Got to pamper our tank!

TyranntX TyranntX One option in the book for when we level up is to take half +1 on our hit dice for our hit points, so a 1d10 would give a 6 plus Con bonus. Is that an option for us, or do you want everyone to roll as we level up? Either way, I'm good.

You may do that if you don't feel like rolling.

Cool. Considering how badly I've been ganked by this dice roller, that might be my better choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back