• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Age of the End (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I am thinking that I have overextended myself in my games, and I will be dropping this one. Sorry for any inconvenience that I have caused.

Everyone but Psychie and Sherwood, I guess.. but I'm kind of rapidly losing interest. I might've gotten way over my head trying to join a heavy homebrew just because I really wanted to play

kind of just want everyone to just get to that fountain portal area already so we can move on. Vrail gets his book and has to return later and bumped into the others and now everyone is ready to go lol

with the holidays only getting stared, and people dropping left and right. I'm half tempted to put this on hibernation, though that's mostly because the IC seems to have grinded to a halt

I'm still here, too. I've just had a crazy day today, so I'm sorry for not getting back to you all sooner.

kind of just want everyone to just get to that fountain portal area already so we can move on. Vrail gets his book and has to return later and bumped into the others and now everyone is ready to go lol
For my part I'd be perfectly fine just having everyone who is still around meet/gather at the fountain and go back to the delivery quest (and the other quests people took).

with the holidays only getting stared, and people dropping left and right. I'm half tempted to put this on hibernation, though that's mostly because the IC seems to have grinded to a halt
Well, I'd be lying if I said I couldn't see where you're coming from. I feel like there's still the potential to get things going again, but it's ultimately your decision as the GM.

I'm still here, too. I've just had a crazy day today, so I'm sorry for not getting back to you all sooner.

For my part I'd be perfectly fine just having everyone who is still around meet/gather at the fountain and go back to the delivery quest (and the other quests people took).

Well, I'd be lying if I said I couldn't see where you're coming from. I feel like there's still the potential to get things going again, but it's ultimately your decision as the GM.

I suppose it will all depend on what happens in the next few days, if anything happens at all

To be fair the narrative was progressing because there was a common goal, the group was attempting to transport an item. Then everyone died and the individual characters were sent off to explore an entirely new place and just kind of “do stuff”. Feels like we were forced off the main quest to pick up sidequests but the main quest had barely started.

Then I was trying to get Hopsek to the arena to actually have a fight but instead of getting a description of the arena I just got “on your way you see two other characters taking about stuff.“

So now I’m not even sure what the meta goal is right now, are the characters supposed to be reuniting to DO something? Is there a reason we were looped back around to a group that we seemingly parted ways with on our way to the arena? Is there a narrative goal?

Narrative goal seems to be complete the relic delivery mission but finding Vrail who has the relic is such an annoying problem since we have no in character idea where to find him and this area is pretty large.

I got the sense that the current goal is to get all the party members in assembled in one place and then go deliver the relic and do whatever side quests some of them picked up. Which is probably why we found Shalia and Páh instead of the arena, too.

As for finding Vrail, as far as I gather he and Beorin were looking for the Tower of History in their last posts. Perhaps he could pass by the fountain on the way, too, same as the group at Xai's who I believe were going to find Vrail as well. Then everyone could use the fountain to get back to the mortal plane and continue with the relic business.

gm you still here? Looks like things are about get moving we are close to actually using that portal thing and start doing things again

I am, Just waiting to see if anyone else wants to do anything
I feel like people may be mostly waiting for you to help us gather/use the portal, to be honest 😅

Also, D. Rex D. Rex and Equusheart Equusheart - is there anything you'd like to do? Do you want to join everyone at the fountain plaza, too? I thought I'd ask since you didn't say you quit (yet :P) and because with the slow speed and frequent notification problems, it's easy to miss the (admittedly few) things going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back