• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Age of the End (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Well someone better stop Pah (and give her a reason to hang out with the crew), cause she's about to leave on what's probably a lengthy journey.

Ilikepie Ilikepie Hey there's something you can do! Notice that Pah's ready for a trip and drag her off to meet her "friends".

I feel I'll run the risk of sounding lazy and unimaginative by saying that, but as much as I appreciate small talk between our characters - if it's fine for you, Chuckles Chuckles and Psychie Psychie , maybe we can just move on to the arena (or if something happens on the way there, move to that point)?

I just thought since it seems some people are mostly waiting for the party to reunite for the relic delivery at this point, it may be good for the overall dynamic if we get our characters' business done so that everyone can get back on the same page, so to say.
I am fine with that.

Sorry all, had some stuff juggling.

TyranntX TyranntX Hopsek Diella and Athaclenna are (more or less) at the arena. I don’t recall anyone having been already so I don’t have any reference for it to continue, whenever you get a chance we could use a GM post for setting guidance there.

Yeah, i have a feeling it's going to be that way for all of us this week, and for weeks to follow until 2021... I'll still do my pest to keep posting though :)

Sorry for talking about moving things along and then not being online for almost two days :dead: I hope to be able to be around a little more for the rest of the week, though.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving so it's likely going to one of those slow days where nothing happens. Also happy Thanksgiving everyone.

The sudden change of plans to do that delivery quest instead annoyed me so I'm just going to wait and see what happens

Got bored so I made another pointless character that I'm likely to never use on dnd beyond this time it's the new dragon monk halfling with gambling problem. Used the random name thing to get Yenyas Wildcloak.

1606531319078.png
"Come on, lady luck is on my side so please let me bet your neckless on this next hand. Don't worry a dragon taught me how to play cards so there is no way I could possibly lose". 2 minutes later, Yenyas punches all the other players at the card table after losing the bet and tries to run off with the winnings. "Sorry about that, but it turns out dragons aren't actually the best card players, they actually win most of their games by threatening to eat the other players".

Waiting for other people to post is the boring part. They haven't even tried to make Shalia sweat a little by having Páh and Athaclenna interact.

Waiting for other people to post is the boring part. They haven't even tried to make Shalia sweat a little by having Páh and Athaclenna interact.

Oh yeah, I can see how that could turn into an awkward situation for all three of them, haha.

But it's probably just because people were busy with Thanksgiving, and we've always had less activity on the weekends, I think.

I'm still here, but I think there's not all that much for Diella to say right now compared to others in the scene, so I'll hold off on posting for a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back