• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Age of the End (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I don't know how much they cost, but they likely aren't that expensive unless you are buying one covered in armor

Vampiric couch is my fav, makes we want to do a Furniture themed D&D Campaign... Brave Little Toaster anyone?

at this rate we won't get anything done... so I'm getting impatient and annoyed lol

I'm still around, sorry for being quiet lately.

Before I post, though - Psychie Psychie , did you want Athaclenna to catch up to Hopsek and Diella? I'd wait for you in that case.

Last edited:
I have nothig to write because I have been left alone lol unless TyranntX TyranntX wants Kalvin to get eaten alive or something. I can totally have him go do that mission on his own

I feel I'll run the risk of sounding lazy and unimaginative by saying that, but as much as I appreciate small talk between our characters - if it's fine for you, Chuckles Chuckles and Psychie Psychie , maybe we can just move on to the arena (or if something happens on the way there, move to that point)?

I just thought since it seems some people are mostly waiting for the party to reunite for the relic delivery at this point, it may be good for the overall dynamic if we get our characters' business done so that everyone can get back on the same page, so to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back