• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Age of the End (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
What scares me the most is the fact that we have so many people; we are going to be going up against some serious stuff to be a challenge to us. My cleric will be busy!

That or huge hordes of enemies, either way you were going to be facing some tough guys anyway ;)

What scares me the most is the fact that we have so many people; we are going to be going up against some serious stuff to be a challenge to us. My cleric will be busy!
Yeah, we are going to be in the thick of things.

Hmmm.... i have a fear of insanity... and a sanity meter.

So long as my meter is full I'm sane, but insanity makes my meter drop.

Yeah, just avoid anything that will make you question reality too much and you'll be fine. you'll likely roll sanity saves the least out of everyone here.

Sweet. Goves me a good reason to get the saurian invented to make me an awesome pimped out firearm.

Chain lightning? Cone of Cold? Burning Hands? Any good area of effect spell to thin out the hordes a bit will work.

Yeah, just avoid anything that will make you question reality too much and you'll be fine. you'll likely roll sanity saves the least out of everyone here.
Sweet! Cause I have very fortune luck with rolls.

Works out for me, since the "gooder" gnolls tend to fight their inherent mania and urges.

Then there's a few Fire eaters in your future then ;)
That's why we don't specialize on one thing. But that sort of thing happening gives us more opportunities of strategies!

Cause we can lead the enemy into thinking we are using all the fireballs. Then when they prepare for it, we do something completely different and destroy them utterly.

All I need is to thwack the baddies with my weapon! The power of my god uplifts me!

FYI - since Inventor is a different type of caster and we have a lot of that already, I've decided to go Barbarian instead. An anthropomorphic dinosaur Barbarian.

Just stay back and use the ranged stuff to hit the targets. That way you stay alive longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back