• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Age of the End (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I have no idea what that is lol

He's planning play as one of the Homebrew races native to the campaign (A Sub-race of it to be exact). One that is very smart, hence the Homebrew class "Inventor".

Last edited:
It's super annoying. Seems to be happening more often for me lately 😑 So is there anything special I need to add as far as dark vision for my character or just go with it as is?

Also, can my character have like a owl or falcon or do I wait for the animal companion to unlock?

Sorry for all the questions. I don't get to play DnD often.

It's super annoying. Seems to be happening more often for me lately 😑 So is there anything special I need to add as far as dark vision for my character or just go with it as is?

Also, can my character have like a owl or falcon or do I wait for the animal companion to unlock?

Sorry for all the questions. I don't get to play DnD often.

I'm not seeing any animals in your starting equipment, but you DO have the option to have Animal Handling as one of your starting proficiencies. so although you cannot start with it you can TAME one with greater ease than many others.

Okay. And the dark vision?

Darkvision means you can see in dimly lit areas if if they were brightly lit and in total darkness as if they were dimly lit to 60ft. you cannot discern colors in darkness though, only in different shades of grey

Darkvision means you can see in dimly lit areas if if they were brightly lit and in total darkness as if they were dimly lit to 60ft. you cannot discern colors in darkness though, only in different shades of grey
Yeah, but do I need to edit anything because of her drow blood?

But at least they have more originality than people who play the most common combo EVER in D&D.

🙄 Human Fighter

Last edited:
my character class is also heavily memed it's amazing how many parties seem to get killed by wild magic surge fireball at level 1

my character class is also heavily memed it's amazing how many parties seem to get killed by wild magic surge fireball at level 1

Which reminds me, I need to keep working on the Wild Magic Table for this world, damn this campaign is going to be a crazy ass ride. like being stuck on a rollercoaster without a safety rail... IN THE DARK

I used to love playing a Dwarf Ranger in WoW - just me and my wolf, running around ... for hours ... and hours ...

Which reminds me, I need to keep working on the Wild Magic Table for this world, damn this campaign is going to be a crazy ass ride. like being stuck on a rollercoaster without a safety rail... IN THE DARK
So like a carnival rollercoaster in the '80s! Cool!

Undercommon, Deep Speech is for Mind Flayers and other aberrations. as a Half elf you should also have Elvish
Okay, that's what I thought. Yeah. I'm creating a sheet on dndbeyond just for a guideline and it's saying that I can add an extra language besides common and elvish. I figured she's dark elf so have her speak the language of her father's people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back