• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Age of The End (D&D 5E) (IC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Shalia was shocked to hear that the magic school was destroyed by the hell knights, but she was glad her sister managed to escape from it's destruction alive. After getting up Shalia stares at this Zoranak that her sister is crushing on with a glare that says hurt my sister and I'll burn you to ashes. "I had a run in with some hell knights too, but sadly they were the upper ranked ones and my magic didn't even stand a chance against them. Those hell knights are going to learn their lesson for messing with greatest hero twins the world has ever known once my magic gets a bit stronger and I have a better grasp of these ascended powers." Shalia notices Páh call out to them and then walk up to them. "Alright this my awesome twin sister Celia and sis this cute kitty is Páh. Don't even try to flirt with my sis, she isn't interested in women like I am." Shalia pets Páh's ears. "So who did you as your mentor sis? I went with Saiama even though Xai was also interesting in picking me." Knowing where Celia's room in ascended realm is located is important information that Shalia wants to know for when for when Celia comes back from her mission.
Celia perked up, "Xai is my mentor, He took interest in my eccentric perspective of handling the trials!"
"Alright, alright, I'll keep my hands off." Páh chuckled, letting Shalia pet her ears again. Clearly her earlier thoughts were coming back to bite her. "Nice to meet you, Celia." She noted the saddled up t-rex. "Where you guys off to?" She asked.

Last edited:
Hopsek watched her draw the image in the ground and smiled, “Hopsek likes this magic, even if it does not stab things filled with holes.”

All the talk about fighting had him primed, he picked up his pace with a little hop in his step and hurried on to the arena.

TyranntX TyranntX
After taking care of her horse, Athaclenna goes off after Hopsek and Diella.

Diella nods in thanks, then shrugs to herself with a somewhat concerned and puzzled expression. Why Hopsek is so intent about "stabbing things filled with holes" is beyond her, but nonetheless, she is happy that he appreciates her little display.

As she pauses for a moment to dismiss the image on the stone before she follows, Diella notices Athaclenna catching up to them.

"Oh, good to see you," she greets her fellow Saiama disciple. "We were about to go and take a look around. Um, would you like to come along?" Diella puts on a hopeful smile. The more the merrier, after all, right? "It seems our first stop is the arena, though," she admits, remembering Athaclenna's stance on fighting from the trials.

Diella nods in thanks, then shrugs to herself with a somewhat concerned and puzzled expression. Why Hopsek is so intent about "stabbing things filled with holes" is beyond her, but nonetheless, she is happy that he appreciates her little display.

As she pauses for a moment to dismiss the image on the stone before she follows, Diella notices Athaclenna catching up to them.

"Oh, good to see you," she greets her fellow Saiama disciple. "We were about to go and take a look around. Um, would you like to come along?" Diella puts on a hopeful smile. The more the merrier, after all, right? "It seems our first stop is the arena, though," she admits, remembering Athaclenna's stance on fighting from the trials.
Athaclenna nods. "That sounds interesting. Are you planning on competing in some match?"

Athaclenna nods. "That sounds interesting. Are you planning on competing in some match?"
"Wonderful!" Diella smiles as she picks up the pace again, so as not to fall too far behind Hopsek. "And, well, I was mainly planning to just take a look, and perhaps see if some of the others are there." She frowns slightly, pondering. "Perhaps it would be good practice, though." As much as Diella would rather avoid fights where she can, seeing as they'll likely have to face the threat of the Hell Knights eventually, it's probably a good idea to train her skills. "How about you?"

"Wonderful!" Diella smiles as she picks up the pace again, so as not to fall too far behind Hopsek. "And, well, I was mainly planning to just take a look, and perhaps see if some of the others are there." She frowns slightly, pondering. "Perhaps it would be good practice, though." As much as Diella would rather avoid fights where she can, seeing as they'll likely have to face the threat of the Hell Knights eventually, it's probably a good idea to train her skills. "How about you?"

“Oh, Lady Elf! She comes with Hopsek and magic friend?“ he pipes up when he sees Athaclenna speaking with Diella. The goblin nods happily when he hears her ask if someone was planning on competing. “Hopsek will fight.”

"Alright, alright, I'll keep my hands off." Páh chuckled, letting Shalia pet her ears again. Clearly her earlier thoughts were coming back to bite her. "Nice to meet you, Celia." She noted the saddled up t-rex. "Where you guys off to?" She asked.

The tortle speaks up, after being silent for so long. "We are heading to siege a fortress in Sub-Turra, The Elemental plane of Earth." he stated, with Zoranack looking down at the others down below the tyrannosaur.

“Oh, Lady Elf! She comes with Hopsek and magic friend?“ he pipes up when he sees Athaclenna speaking with Diella. The goblin nods happily when he hears her ask if someone was planning on competing. “Hopsek will fight.”
The elf smiles down at Hopsek. "If you are in need of healing afterwards, let me know and I will ease your pains. It is what I do, after all."

Shalia is a little surprised her sister picked Xai and that they both could have been mentored by him. "I guess you to get going now and don't worry we will be talking again soon sometime after you complete your mission. Kick some rock monster butt sis". She then wonders why Páh is doing at the fountain portal since they did split up for a few minutes. She looks over to Páh and notices she seems to packed to go somewhere. "So are you going on some fancy mission too?" Shalia is unsure what she should do next. Should she meet up back with her group for the weird delivery mission or should go find some fancy ascended world mission that will let her do awesome hero stuff?

Ian Temero Ian Temero TyranntX TyranntX

"Nothing as fancy as going to the plane of earth. Just going to collect a few bounties." Páh admitted with a shrug as she pulled out the papers to show to Shalia. Frankly she thought it was too soon to be exploring the other planes. Best to stick to familiar territory. "A highwayman in Yinder Town. A drug Lord in Hognier City. Maybe a Hell Knight in the town of birth if I'm feeling lucky. Going to be doing a lot of traveling. I wouldn't mind some company if you're up for it?" She offered, figuring the tiefling probably wasn't going to take her up on it. She already had a group after all.

Shalia is a little surprised her sister picked Xai and that they both could have been mentored by him. "I guess you to get going now and don't worry we will be talking again soon sometime after you complete your mission. Kick some rock monster butt sis". She then wonders why Páh is doing at the fountain portal since they did split up for a few minutes. She looks over to Páh and notices she seems to packed to go somewhere. "So are you going on some fancy mission too?" Shalia is unsure what she should do next. Should she meet up back with her group for the weird delivery mission or should go find some fancy ascended world mission that will let her do awesome hero stuff?

Ian Temero Ian Temero TyranntX TyranntX

You say your goodbyes to your sister, as she and her team step into the fountain and warp away.

"Nothing as fancy as going to the plane of earth. Just going to collect a few bounties." Páh admitted with a shrug as she pulled out the papers to show to Shalia. Frankly she thought it was too soon to be exploring the other planes. Best to stick to familiar territory. "A highwayman in Yinder Town. A drug Lord in Hognier City. Maybe a Hell Knight in the town of birth if I'm feeling lucky. Going to be doing a lot of traveling. I wouldn't mind some company if you're up for it?" She offered, figuring the tiefling probably wasn't going to take her up on it. She already had a group after all.

Ilikepie Ilikepie , make a History Check.

you Felis Felis , and Psychie Psychie make your way to the arena. and on your way there you come across Ian Temero Ian Temero and Ilikepie Ilikepie . Talking about something?

Toryk would go look for Vrail.

(Assuming Equusheart Equusheart and DuckPrince DuckPrince went with you?) You begin to search for Vrail, and find him and Beorin in the pillar of History, on their way to the pillar of might to purchase weapons and armor.

Sherwood Sherwood dr xenon dr xenon

Still following Hopsek with Athaclenna, Diella perks up when they enter a plaza with a prominent fountain. That was the place they were told they could use to travel back to the mortal plane, wasn't it? As she glances around the square, she spots Shalia in the crowd, talking to a lady with cat ears Diella isn't quite sure if she has met her before. If she has, that memory seems like it has been drowned out by all the other experiences here.

"Shalia, hello!" Diella starts waving in greeting, bobbing up and down on her toes and stretching as high as she can to try and make herself visible in the crowd, and slows down a little. She keeps walking after Hopsek and Athaclenna, though - she did promise the goblin to come along, after all, and she also doesn't want to interrupt Shalia's conversation too much.

In a quiet tone Shalia says "The Town of Birth is where Hell Knights killed me before I became an ascended and the place I would come back when I use the portal." Thinking about her death is something that makes Shalia feel uncomfortable. Hearing Diella call out to her causes her mood to brighten since is no longer thinking of that dark memory. "Oh hi Diella". She notices that Athalenna and Hopsek are with her as well. "Páh here offered to take with her to go hunting wanted criminals, but I'm not sure if I'm still needed to deliverer that thing that we were hired to do. Do you know if the others are still trying to do that? I think Vrail still has the thing, but I have idea where to find him. It could also be possible to deliverer the thing and then defeat those bad guys."

Felis Felis Psychie Psychie

Nothing much has happened, people are still getting ready, Troyk. Troyk set off to find Vrail and Duck hasn't stated what they are doing (I think)
Yeah, nah, I'm not following Toryk. I went towards the fountain thing out of annoyance)

In a quiet tone Shalia says "The Town of Birth is where Hell Knights killed me before I became an ascended and the place I would come back when I use the portal." Thinking about her death is something that makes Shalia feel uncomfortable. Hearing Diella call out to her causes her mood to brighten since is no longer thinking of that dark memory. "Oh hi Diella". She notices that Athalenna and Hopsek are with her as well. "Páh here offered to take with her to go hunting wanted criminals, but I'm not sure if I'm still needed to deliverer that thing that we were hired to do. Do you know if the others are still trying to do that? I think Vrail still has the thing, but I have idea where to find him. It could also be possible to deliverer the thing and then defeat those bad guys."

Felis Felis Psychie Psychie

"Well, I haven't seen most of the others since we split up after the trials," Diella replies, coming to a halt. "But I think the relic still does need to be delivered, though to Konkale now. I'm not sure if that means all of us need to go there, though. I've been hoping to find Vrail at least to tell him about the new location. You wouldn't have happended to have seen him?" She addresses both of the women, then starts. "Oh, and apologies! I'm Diella Sunroach. Pleased to meet you, Páh."

Diella then glances briefly over her shoulder, trying to see if Athaclenna and Hopsek have stopped as well, or if they haven't, in which direction they are heading so that she can hopefully catch up to them later.

Ian Temero Ian Temero Psychie Psychie Chuckles Chuckles

Hopsek notices that his party side tracked and turning saw the cat lady from earlier. The Blue lady mentioned hunting wanted criminals, which at the very least sounded adventurous.

“Criminals need poked full with holes?” Hopsek asked curiously towards Páh. It wasn’t as immediately promising of a fight as the arena seemed to be, but he couldn’t help but notice that his efforts to get to the arena were being interrupted by happenstance, perhaps hunting criminals would end up being a more fruitful path toward sating his growing desire for some good old fashioned violence.

Ian Temero Ian Temero Psychie Psychie Felis Felis Ilikepie Ilikepie

Páh winced in sympathy as Shalia brought up her death. That was a touchy subject as dying could leave some lasting trauma. "Oof. Yeah, I died in the next town over; Konkale." She confided, deciding to offer her story since Shalia had shared hers. "I underestimated my mark and it bit me in the ass."

A halfling that the tiefling called Diella came up and joined the conversation and they started talking about a relic delivery. She mentioned that it needed to go to Konkale and Páh raised a brow. "What a coincidence, we were just talking about that place. And the pleasure's mine." And then the goblin walked up. Shit.

The cat girl took a second to think. She didn't initially want to travel with a group, only inviting Shalia for some fun, and she really wanted nothing to do with Hopsek. However if the whole team was going to the Town of Birth than it meant having back up for the Hell Knight job, and the bounty hunter was willing to put personal preferences aside to get payed. So she nodded to the goblin. "Yeah, criminals that need poked full of lots of holes. Including a Hell Knight that might have killed you. Want some vengeance?"

Ilikepie Ilikepie Felis Felis Chuckles Chuckles

Páh winced in sympathy as Shalia brought up her death. That was a touchy subject as dying could leave some lasting trauma. "Oof. Yeah, I died in the next town over; Konkale." She confided, deciding to offer her story since Shalia had shared hers. "I underestimated my mark and it bit me in the ass."

A halfling that the tiefling called Diella came up and joined the conversation and they started talking about a relic delivery. She mentioned that it needed to go to Konkale and Páh raised a brow. "What a coincidence, we were just talking about that place. And the pleasure's mine." And then the goblin walked up. Shit.

The cat girl took a second to think. She didn't initially want to travel with a group, only inviting Shalia for some fun, and she really wanted nothing to do with Hopsek. However if the whole team was going to the Town of Birth than it meant having back up for the Hell Knight job, and the bounty hunter was willing to put personal preferences aside to get payed. So she nodded to the goblin. "Yeah, criminals that need poked full of lots of holes. Including a Hell Knight that might have killed you. Want some vengeance?"

Ilikepie Ilikepie Felis Felis Chuckles Chuckles
Hopsek’s eyes flashed and a big toothy grin spread across his face. “Vengeance.” he hadn’t even thought about it before, everything had happened so quickly. “Yes.”

Thoughts of the arena faded as he started to latch onto a new motivation, something more than just a way to pass the time.

"That is quite the coincidence," Diella concurs, nodding to Páh. "And it sounds like we all have business in Konkale, too." Ort least, now all of them seem to have business there. Diella glances at Hopsek, who looks just as excited about tracking down those criminals as about finding the arena, if not more.

"So, um, how about we go together? Well, assuming I - or any of us, really - can find Vrail reasonably fast, and perhaps the others, too, if they want to come," Diella suggests. "I don't want to keep you waiting longer than necessary. But, well, we are headed for the same place."

Ian Temero Ian Temero Chuckles Chuckles Ilikepie Ilikepie

Shalia shook her head when Delia asked if she had seen Vrail. Shalia blushed a little when Páh said the word "ass" and started to think about some naughty thoughts about that body part of her new friend but then quickly slaps herself to get back to the topic at hand. "Going together is a good idea, but the annoying part right now is finding Vrail since none of us have any idea where he could be and this place is pretty large." Taking down criminals as fast as possible helps people quicker, but considering the unknown number of minions the criminals have working for them having extra allies is the best option at the moment for making sure that the people are saved.

Ian Temero Ian Temero Felis Felis Chuckles Chuckles

After finishing his business with his friend Beorin, Vrail decided to head back to his quarters and retrieve the artifact. One way or another he would make sure that this item would be delivered. After some quick questions to another member of his new enclave on how to reach the town of Birth, he headed to the gate to see which of his companions might be there to continue the mission.

Ilikepie Ilikepie , Ian Temero Ian Temero , Felis Felis , Chuckles Chuckles , DuckPrince DuckPrince

Users who are viewing this thread

Back