• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Age of The End (D&D 5E) (IC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Shalia smiled brightly at the complement she got my the cute half elf, but it dropped a little when Toryk was mentioned. Her pupils turn back to normal as she drops her spell as they now have to help their male companion that's stuck to the mast. "Hmm ok." She follows Nokomis towards to Kalvin's location.
Nokomis grinned at Shalia. "You sing pretty good, Shalia. Maybe Toryk might be able teach you a shanty or two." Nokomis looked over to where Kalvienne was clinging to the mast for dear life. She sighed. "Come on, let's see if we can calm this fellow down."

Both of you make a Persuasion Check

As he was clinging to the mast, he noticed two of the party coming over. Even if he wanted to let go, he couldn't. "Have you come to poke at the terrified land-lover too?" He muttered. He didn't intend to be snarky, but he was scared and didn't want to be messed with. He was quite literally shaking in his boots.
Equusheart Equusheart Ilikepie Ilikepie

Nokomis tried to give the blue tiefling a reassuring smile. It was clear the poor fellow was terrified. "Actually I saw that acquired a new friend," she said making a gesture towards the owl. "Shelia and I were wondering if you might show him to us. Right, Shelia?" Hoping to distract Kalvienne.

Shalia follows Nokomis' lead and gives her own smile towards the other tiefling. "It's a lovely looking owl. Have you given him or her a name yet?" Shalia is a bit worried about bad her new companion will get once they actually get off the shore.

Nokomis tried to give the blue tiefling a reassuring smile. It was clear the poor fellow was terrified. "Actually I saw that acquired a new friend," she said making a gesture towards the owl. "Shelia and I were wondering if you might show him to us. Right, Shelia?" Hoping to distract Kalvienne.
Shalia follows Nokomis' lead and gives her own smile towards the other tiefling. "It's a lovely looking owl. Have you given him or her a name yet?" Shalia is a bit worried about bad her new companion will get once they actually get off the shore.

Both of you, Make another Persuasion check

As he was clinging to the mast, he noticed two of the party coming over. Even if he wanted to let go, he couldn't. "Have you come to poke at the terrified land-lover too?" He muttered. He didn't intend to be snarky, but he was scared and didn't want to be messed with. He was quite literally shaking in his boots.
Equusheart Equusheart Ilikepie Ilikepie

Make both a Will and Sanity Save

Vrail sees Diella and Athaclenna outside near the potion selling human girl.

"Hello there. I just got a fine deal on a package of potions. Shall we look for our other comrades and make our way to the docks to see how Toryck did finding us a ship?"

He scans the crowd for other party members.

ooc: Perception = 6

Evora took the change and bowed her head slightly to take her leave of the shop.

She quickly untied the team and got moving back to the ship. She didn't want to stay out overlong.

On her way back she spotted Toryk also returning to the ship and picked up the pace a little to catch him.

"Master, I've acquired the ale. Have the others arrived at the vessel yet?" she said to him, slowing down, assuming he would want to board the wagon as well.

D. Rex D. Rex

As he walked, Toryk tied off the pouch to his belt and stuffed the flintlock in his belt behind his rapiers sheath. He'd have plenty of time to get acquainted with the new weapon. But before he got too far back to the ship, he heard himself being addressed.

Toryk looked up to see Evora and his wagon. "Aye, they be there. Gathering right now." He told her as he climbed into the back of the wagon, rapping a knuckle in the barrel of ale to make sure it was full.

"Let's head on back. We need to get the wagon and horses loaded and ready. The ship be waiting."

Standing up, he looked around the crowd to see a large saurian. Yes, the one from the tavern, his new crew. "Master Saurian!" Toryk called to Vrail. "Done with your shopping?"

dr xenon dr xenon

His golden eyes darted between them, suspicious of them but he glanced at the owl patiently perched on his shoulder. "P-Peridot.. Her name is Peridot.. like the gemstone.." He got out, swallowing the lump in his throat. The owl turned her head to look at the two ladies, giving a chitter. Although he did seem just a touch distracted, his legs, arms and tail were all firmly locked around the mast.

Standing up, he looked around the crowd to see a large saurian. Yes, the one from the tavern, his new crew. "Master Saurian!" Toryk called to Vrail. "Done with your shopping?"

dr xenon dr xenon

Waving back, Vrail starts toward the cart and gestures to Athaclenna and Diella that they should follow.

"Yes, I think we may all be. Heading back to the docks, M'lord Toryk?"

"Berorin?" He bellows. "You around?"

D. Rex D. Rex , Sherwood Sherwood , Psychie Psychie , Felis Felis

Athaclenna smiles at Diella. "Well met, Ms. Sunroach. I need little in the way of material goods, but if you were to come across a good deal on some healing potions, that might be of interest to me. And please, just call me Athaclenna. Or if that is too much of a mouthful, I have been known to go by Clenna from friends."
Vrail sees Diella and Athaclenna outside near the potion selling human girl.

"Hello there. I just got a fine deal on a package of potions. Shall we look for our other comrades and make our way to the docks to see how Toryck did finding us a ship?"

He scans the crowd for other party members.

ooc: Perception = 6
Waving back, Vrail starts toward the cart and gestures to Athaclenna and Diella that they should follow.

"Certainly! Athaclenna it is, then. And likewise, feel free to call me Diella," the halfling replies, and nods towards Vrail as he exits the potion shop, smiling. "It seems the healing items are covered now, too." Following Vrail's prompt, Diella then hurries after him to Toryk's cart.

"Berorin?" He bellows. "You around?"

D. Rex D. Rex , Sherwood Sherwood , Psychie Psychie , Felis Felis
The dwarf returns the bellow with one of his own. "Here, my friend. I just arrived at this fine ship with a new suit of armor. I thought it would be wise to try and upgrade my defenses, given the nature of our foes." He goes up to Vrail and offers up a firm handshake. "So, was your own shopping as successful?"

"My shopping was quite successful," Vrail replied, returning the firm handshake and nodding at the firmness of Beorin's grip. "I purchased a package of potions - 30 Health, 10 Antidotes,
10 Cure, and 10 Darkvision! We'll have to share them out with the rest of our troop so we're all prepared. Is everyone here?"

He looks around the ship and does a double-take as he spots wrapped Kalvin around the main mast.

"Shard of The Egg!" he says moving over to the distressed Tiefling. He crouches down to be eye level with the Tiefling and says in a low voice, "are you in distress, m'lord Kalvin? What is wrong?"

DuckPrince DuckPrince , Sherwood Sherwood

Beorin also sets himself down, but on the other side of the man in distress. "Calm is in order, my friend. You are safe. No need to worry."

Athaclenna also goes over to Kalvin and tries to soothe him with soft tones. "Easy now. Tell us what is troubling you.'

Nokomis sighed, a hand pressed to her cheek as she tried to think of something else. Despite her and Shalia's attempts to calm him, Kalvienne wasn't looking like he was going to budge anytime soon. Nokomis looked up and smiled to see Athaclenna, Beorin, and Vrail arriving at the ship. "Our dear friend here seems to be having some trouble letting go of the mast. Shalia have tried talking him down but..." She gestured towards the tiefling. Nokomis looked to the saurion and gave a bat of her eyes. "Perhaps you could try calming him down?"

Evora happily scoot over as Toryk got onto the wagon.
She immediately took note of the new firearm he had on him. New and fangled things were always interesting to her and she liked to see Toryk genuinely interested in things.
"I see you've secured yourself a new weapon, Master Toryk." she said warmly. Her tone took on a more worried feel. "Do you really feel there will be much use for it?"

The two approached the ship. Evora brought the horses onto the section of the dock parallel to the ship, easing the horses into the area. New sights and sounds were always a production with a team as big as Aethon and Haizum.
They got a bit on edge but nothing unmanageable.

D. Rex D. Rex

Evora happily scoot over as Toryk got onto the wagon.
She immediately took note of the new firearm he had on him. New and fangled things were always interesting to her and she liked to see Toryk genuinely interested in things.
"I see you've secured yourself a new weapon, Master Toryk." she said warmly. Her tone took on a more worried feel. "Do you really feel there will be much use for it?"

The two approached the ship. Evora brought the horses onto the section of the dock parallel to the ship, easing the horses into the area. New sights and sounds were always a production with a team as big as Aethon and Haizum.
They got a bit on edge but nothing unmanageable.

D. Rex D. Rex

Toryk moved to the front and sat beside her. Pointing her towards the ship and loading ramp. "I do, yes. I'll find something better when we reach mainland, but this will put a hole in a man's chest as well as any wizard can do. And from three times farther at least."

"Go ahead and get to that cargo ramp. They be expecting us. Sooner we aboard, sooner we can cast off."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back