• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Age of The End (D&D 5E) (IC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
A Human man stands at the counter, one that seems to be in is mid 30's. "Chain mail you says? Well I don't got much better, but I did get this Splint Armor just yesterday? I can sell ya it for say, 200 gp?"
Beorin looks at the armor with interest, and asks, "Any sort of discount if I toss in my current Chain Mail as a trade in? As you can see it is in excellent shape."

Gnawing on his warm pipe stem. His eyes couldn't help but keep returning to the three loitering about the entrance of loading ramp. Specifically the blue lizard man. They didn't seem to leave... and they didn't seem to board. And being one himself... Toryk knew a low life when he seen one. And something about the reptile was sketchy. And given that he was now on a job, and the captain wasn't cooperating... looked like he would take the initiative.

Rising from his barrel, he meandered his way towards the loading ramp.

Reaching the three, he gave them a gnoll grin, which was sketchy in its own right. "Oi lads," he said to them,"You three be looking like some mates with something interesting planned." He said as he grabbed a wiggling fish from a nearby barrel.

He sank his teeth into the fishes neck to hungrily tear away a chunk of flesh. "What say you to cutting a river dog in on the fun?" He said between chewing. "I could always be using some extra coin."

The keeper shakes his head, "Sorry, but this is the best suit I got. I can't be doing a thing like that."

the price remains 200gp.
Beorin lets out a sigh. "Ah, well. You can't blame a fellow for trying. I'll be taking the armor, thank you very much." He counts out the needed coin and settles in for the needed effort of fitting the suit to his frame.

Gnawing on his warm pipe stem. His eyes couldn't help but keep returning to the three loitering about the entrance of loading ramp. Specifically the blue lizard man. They didn't seem to leave... and they didn't seem to board. And being one himself... Toryk knew a low life when he seen one. And something about the reptile was sketchy. And given that he was now on a job, and the captain wasn't cooperating... looked like he would take the initiative.

Rising from his barrel, he meandered his way towards the loading ramp.

Reaching the three, he gave them a gnoll grin, which was sketchy in its own right. "Oi lads," he said to them,"You three be looking like some mates with something interesting planned." He said as he grabbed a wiggling fish from a nearby barrel.

He sank his teeth into the fishes neck to hungrily tear away a chunk of flesh. "What say you to cutting a river dog in on the fun?" He said between chewing. "I could always be using some extra coin."

Make a grapple check to keep hold of the fish

Nokomis loved marketplaces. There was just something about the different sights, sounds, and smells that made her feel alive. And this one was no different. It was the little 9 year old girl that caught her eye first. "Hello, dear one," she said it greeting. "What are your wares today?"

Beorin lets out a sigh. "Ah, well. You can't blame a fellow for trying. I'll be taking the armor, thank you very much." He counts out the needed coin and settles in for the needed effort of fitting the suit to his frame.

After making your purchase and getting fitted, the shop keeper thanks you for your business and hops you'll come again soon

Shalia allows Nokomis to catch up to her as she glances at all the different shops. The cart selling cute animals is tempting, but Shalia worries her magic might actually harm the animal if she gets one. She doesn't need any food since she just ate and she no need for livestock. Potions and more clothes could be useful, but she decides to head to the cart with the old human lady selling talismans first because she no idea what they are. She glances at the strange objects at the cart. "Excuse me Madam could you please explain what your products are supposed to do?"

Stupid fish. Grappling. 8

You try to scoop up the fish, but it slips out of your grip and slaps you across the face. It then falls back into the ocean from whence it came. The trio look to you, then to each other, and then burst out laughing. The Blue Dragon born tosses toy a bag of 10gp and says with a tone of superiority "Here mongrel, that's for the laugh. My boys and I hope you'll provide the crew with entertainment such as that" he remarked, barely being able to speak as he continued chuckling. The trio then walk up the boarding ramp, but not before the bugbear stated "Guess we won't be entertained by just your singing eh Dex?" and then resumed to laugh with his group.

Nokomis loved marketplaces. There was just something about the different sights, sounds, and smells that made her feel alive. And this one was no different. It was the little 9 year old girl that caught her eye first. "Hello, dear one," she said it greeting. "What are your wares today?"

You stand before a little girl, standing on an empty wooden crate, Green eyed and brown haired (in pig tails). she smiles at you and pipes up in mild excitement "Hello Ma'am. I'm selling potions to help my mama's store. she's an... All-key-mist?" she would say, the Yellow dragon born next to her cart (who is selling shoes and clothes) politely corrected her "That's, 'Alchemist', Hana." he said. "Oh Right, She's an Alchemist." she gleamed and gave you a slight bow of the head "What can I do for you?"

Shalia allows Nokomis to catch up to her as she glances at all the different shops. The cart selling cute animals is tempting, but Shalia worries her magic might actually harm the animal if she gets one. She doesn't need any food since she just ate and she no need for livestock. Potions and more clothes could be useful, but she decides to head to the cart with the old human lady selling talismans first because she no idea what they are. She glances at the strange objects at the cart. "Excuse me Madam could you please explain what your products are supposed to do?"

The old lady slowly approached you as you inquired about her talismans. "Oh these are Talismans, special magic items with great power. Especially useful in these trying times. so sad that the magic of this world is waning..." she paused for a moment, as if feeling sad about that fact. she would then shortly regain her senses. "Oh don't mind me, feel free to browse my wears and if you have questions I'll tell you all you need to know.

About Talismans

Talismans are single use magic Items. Instead of having a spell save or modifier dependent on the caster like most spells, talismans use something known as "potency" by rolling a 1d100. The higher the roll, the stronger the effect! This applies to all kinds of talismans (except some types of powders). There are three types of Talisman, Tags, Orbs, and Powders. Tags effect either a single target or your immediate area. Orbs effect yourself, and only yourself. Powders effect the area it is thrown, the bigger the bag of powder the larger the area.
Paralysis Tag 55gp
Sleep Tag 50gp
Snare Tag 60gp
Warp Tag 100gp
Sun Tag 85gp
Rain Tag 85gp
Sand Tag 100gp
Quake Tag 450gp

Detection Orb 120gp
Warp Orb 200gp
Stealth Orb 150gp
Cure Curse Orb 130gp
Antidote Orb 50gp

Summon Powder (Tiny) 100gp

Last edited:
TyranntX TyranntX

Toryk tried really hard to be offended by them. But catching the bag of gold, well... gold was gold. So he simply grinned in response. Swallowing his aggravation. "Aye, maybe that i will. Coin do be coin, no?"

As he watched them go up the boarding ramp. He pocketed the coin and turned back to the barrel. Digging his claws into one of the fish, trying to catch another. He wasn't about to leave without getting one.

After catching one, he would follow after the trio. Specifically that dragonborn. He wanted to get what information he could about them. Something wasn't all that right here. And the captain wasn't going to be of any help.

TyranntX TyranntX

Toryk tried really hard to be offended by them. But catching the bag of gold, well... gold was gold. So he simply grinned in response. Swallowing his aggravation. "Aye, maybe that i will. Coin do be coin, no?"

As he watched them go up the boarding ramp. He pocketed the coin and turned back to the barrel. Digging his claws into one of the fish, trying to catch another. He wasn't about to leave without getting one.

After catching one, he would follow after the trio. Specifically that dragonborn. He wanted to get what information he could about them. Something wasn't all that right here. And the captain wasn't going to be of any help.

Make a Survival Check for the fish

and an Investigation Check on the Dragonborn

Having been shaken into silence at the knowledge of.. boats being involved, the dark blue tiefling followed the majority of the group after taking his share of the coin. It took a moment for him to recover out of his distressed state of stunned silence. By the time he did though, he had drifted through the market and ended up in front of a person thst appeared to be selling animals. "Good day.. what kinds of lovelies are you offering?" He asked, sounding a touch distracted.

Survival!

Investigation!

You are able to grab a smaller fish, but you seemed to have lost the trail of the Dragonborn.

Having been shaken into silence at the knowledge of.. boats being involved, the dark blue tiefling followed the majority of the group after taking his share of the coin. It took a moment for him to recover out of his distressed state of stunned silence. By the time he did though, he had drifted through the market and ended up in front of a person thst appeared to be selling animals. "Good day.. what kinds of lovelies are you offering?" He asked, sounding a touch distracted.

The Man looks at you, and gestures to his cart. "Why don't you take a look? maybe find a new friend?"

Hawk 150gp
Owl 150gp
Rabbit 90gp
Turtle 120gp
Racoon 130gp
Grass Snake 100gp
Crow 110gp

Nokomis returned the girl's smile. "Hmm... Well, a few of my companions and I are heading out on a long journey soon. Would you happen to have a health potion of sorts or anything else that might be of use?"

Toryk grumpy bites into the fish.

He will keep looking for the dragonborn, he has plenty if time. But will ask around if he still can't find them.

TyranntX TyranntX

Nokomis returned the girl's smile. "Hmm... Well, a few of my companions and I are heading out on a long journey soon. Would you happen to have a health potion of sorts or anything else that might be of use?"

Hana replied "Oh yeah, I got plenty of those, I also got some that helps with disease and poisons... will those help?"

Toryk grumpy bites into the fish.

He will keep looking for the dragonborn, he has plenty if time. But will ask around if he still can't find them.

TyranntX TyranntX

Make another Investigation Check

"I'll take a paralysis tag, a sleep tag, and summon powder (tiny)". Shalia hands the woman 205gp since she didn't feel right attempting to haggle down the price of the elderly. Once she has her items she makes her way to the dwarven man at the jewelry stall to see if there is any cool magic jewelry that she could buy. (100% only wanted the summon power because I was curious about what it can summon)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back