• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Age of The End (D&D 5E) (IC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"I'll take that as I'm right." Toryk grunted and reached to take two of the gold bags. His and Evora's. Pocketing them both. Nice heavy gold.

"Consider me on board, lizard man. Town of Birth. Your contact. Get a bobble from here to there. I'll trust he knows we are coming."

Setting his tankard down on the table, Vrail looks to Beorin.

"Seems the All Father may be up to something after all, friend. What do you think? I am in. The rest is just details. But this seems to be the Path I was looking for."

He stands up and looks to Toryk, "That's 'Saurian', m'lord. Lizard men are smaller and more fragile."

Sherwood Sherwood , D. Rex D. Rex

Beorin looks at the go-between and rubs his beard. "I must confess, I am intrigued. I can see that having a man in the service of the All Father would aid in this little endeavor quite a bit. Are there any other details you can provide for us?"

Toyrk sucked in his pipe. Drawing in the savory and spiced smoke as he looked this other saurian over.

Letting it out, he bared his teeth in hyena grin, to show he meant no offense (to the club tauled one anyway) "As you say, Master Saurian."

Beorin looks at the go-between and rubs his beard. "I must confess, I am intrigued. I can see that having a man in the service of the All Father would aid in this little endeavor quite a bit. Are there any other details you can provide for us?"

The Saurian now looks to the dwarf, "The Recipient is a saurian, a Sarcos to be exact" ... he would pause to mutter in modern saurian "Though he'd no doubt say otherwise"... then he continued to speak in common "And needless to say the hell knights may still be looking for the package. I don't know if they know it's down here, but if they do, do Gagail a favor and send them back to hell where they belong"

Beorin lets out a deep belly laugh. "I like you. You make me laugh. Alright. You can count me and my hammer in. I look forward to making the proper introductions between these hell knights and their god in person, after I smash them to pieces."

Athaclenna suddenly speaks up. "You'll need a healer, or else you will surely fall. I am gifted by Saiama as one of her priestesses, and I am willing to use my skills to aid you in this."

Beorin slaps the table with a grin. "Excellent! Good to have you on this, fair priestess of Saiama. With the blessings of both our gods on our side, we will go far."

Diella hesitates. On the one hand, delivering - or smuggling, as the gnoll had put it - ancient relics has nothing to do with her own journey. On the other hand, drifting from place to place in the hopes that some measure of enlightenment would present itself hasn't helped her so far, either. Perhaps having a cause to work towards isn't a bad idea...

"I'll... Yes. I'll help, too," Diella finally says. "As best as I can, in any case."

She smiles at the boisterous dwarf. "Well met, sir knight. I am Athaclenna Gollana, and I look forward to getting to know all of you much better."

"Beorin Hammerhaft, at your service. Well met, indeed!" He raises up his tankard as if to offer up a toast. "To a successful venture, to give the forces of evil a black eye and a good punch to the nether regions, and profit greatly while we're at it!" With that, he takes a deep drink.

"Beorin Hammerhaft, at your service. Well met, indeed!" He raises up his tankard as if to offer up a toast. "To a successful venture, to give the forces of evil a black eye and a good punch to the nether regions, and profit greatly while we're at it!" With that, he takes a deep drink.

Make a constitution save

Toryk laughed with the dwarf, its sound being unrestrained as he raised his tankard as well. "To gold! To Death! And to Adventure!" He hooted, following the dwarf in kind by downing his own ale.

Toryk laughed with the dwarf, its sound being unrestrained as he raised his tankard as well. "To gold! To Death! And to Adventure!" He hooted, following the dwarf in kind by downing his own ale.

Make a constitution save

I guess I should have had Advantage too. Not that I needed it; I made the roll well enough.

"Another round!" Shouts Vrail in the direction of the bar, and he gives Dao an appraising look as he asks, "And what will the Sarcos be called or how will we find him?"

OOC: 18 on Perception to see what kind of Saurian Dao is

"Another round!" Shouts Vrail in the direction of the bar, and he gives Dao an appraising look as he asks, "And what will the Sarcos be called or how will we find him?"

Dao looks to Vrail "His name is Rah, Rah Kriian. You'll more than likely know him when you see him." he stated

OOC: 18 on Perception to see what kind of Saurian Dao is

A quick look at his feet, and you can see cybernetic raptor talons, Dao is a Deinony

Sitting down at the table and just.. listening and observing the situation, he sipped his mead. He didn't really care about what these other people decided, the money was enticing enough for him to accept this task and more if they paid just as well. "Is there a time limit for this.. task?" He asked. If this was specified before, he wasn't paying attention.
TyranntX TyranntX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back