Other Age Limits on Partners

Well the raunchy is forbidden on this site at least so you don't have to worry about it here.
Raunchy isn't strictly sex. It's just sexual situations and implications, which includes relationships and kissing and stuff. I don't want to go anywhere near any of that with a child please and thank you no matter how mature someone under the age of 18 is.

Raunchy isn't strictly sex. It's just sexual situations and implications, which includes relationships and kissing and stuff. I don't want to go anywhere near any of that with a child please and thank you no matter how mature someone under the age of 18 is.

I would say anything explicit is not allowed. There are a few PSAs on exactly what it entails.

I'm a grown ass adult and one, it makes my uncomfortable to be rping with children (under 17) and two if things get a bit raunchy I might get in trouble considering my day job is working with children.

Maybe I'm taking it out of context here, but you sound genuinely pissed and a bit, no offense, rude. Not because of your stance, just because of the wording used.

For me Im a lot older than most teenagers so I would want to roleplay with someone close to my age. Mostly because I want someone that has had enough time to have the same amount of maturity and patience as myself. However, there are many young people and teens that have more patience than some adults.

So I usually say 18 and older for me because I want to roleplay with people that are around my age

For me Im a lot older than most teenagers so I would want to roleplay with someone close to my age. Mostly because I want someone that has had enough time to have the same amount of maturity and patience as myself. However, there are many young people and teens that have more patience than some adults.

So I usually say 18 and older for me because I want to roleplay with people that are around my age

That makes sense.

Just going to echo:

A lot of teenagers are better writers than me. Some are probably more mature than me, too. As a teenager I RPed some crazy ass shit and I'm not scarred, so I know the actual risks are pretty minimal.

But, I'm turning 28 soon. I am at a different point in my life than you, and your needs for a RP are going to be different from mine. I also don't want to step into a weird situation where I'm the first person to expose someone underage to themes they aren't ready for. Stuff their parents should be handling. That's not my place, and it feels wrong to be interacting with you in that way.

That's why I have an 'over 20' limit. Please don't take it personally.

Don't take it personally, a lot of people do it for their jobs and their comfort. There's a handful of teenagers I have as RP partners (17-18), and a lot of them write better than folks my age! However, they are rare circumstances for me to RP with, and often writing ability dictates my decision to RP with them, or, in my case, they are friends from group roleplays that have sought 1x1s with me.
In normal circumstances, I have an 18+ limit to protect myself, and I refuse to RP anything raunchy with someone under 18. I'm 24, so, I do tend to feel people my age understand a bit more what it's like to "adult," but it's nothing personal when I put an 18+ limit on my RP search threads.

I’d rather roleplay with individuals 18+ at the youngest, 17.

I found out i was adopted this year, two days after my 19th birthday. I’m not triggered by a storyline that might involve adoption, it would give me the chance to be realistic. I’ve been through it.

If a storyline like that came up, and I was roleplaying with a partner who was 15 (for example), and because they might not have experienced it, and they typed something kind of offensive. E.g. “It’s your fault”. I would kind of take that personally. I can roleplay adoption, but that would bring memories back. I blamed myself at first.

Anyway, sometimes it might have somethingg to do with age, but sometimes it boils down to life experience. It’s 50/50.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back