What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Age Gap Stories!! Let’s do it!!!

Sub Genres
LGTBQ Friendly, Romance, Slice of Life

Iloveyou2013

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Hey!! Welcome, I’ve been gone for a hot minute, if I was writing with any of you I’m sorry don’t hesitate to resend me a message!! (:

Anyway, life’s a little crazy and I need an outlet that doesn’t involve watching tv, crying into a tub of ice cream or sleeping. Guys, sometimes I have a full day and can do all those! Anyway, here we go!!

23 year old New Yorker.
I enjoy writing as female oc’s, I’m a huge lover of darker themes full of pain, drama, and LOVE LOTS OF LOVE, a slice of revenge and a dash of humor.
I’m looking for someone whose willing to mirror my posts, or write more than I do. Also, maybe someone slightly active, even if you don’t live in a different time zone. 🤷🏻‍♀️Cause Of my current shit happening. If someone wanted me I could be here too often.
Guys, I’m really lame and too lazy to type out my plots. Inquire within! (:​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)