• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Against an Empire ~ Star Wars RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
starwarstheclonewars5.jpg

Obi-Wan Kenobi and Captain Rex
Jedi Master and Clone Officer
Rebellion
| Location: Tython | Season: Spring |
| Average weather: Cool and foggy in the mourning hours, sunny and warm in the afternoon to the evening hours. |
| Time: Morning, one hour before sunrise. |
As the three neared the site, the rough outline of the ship appeared into view, though making out any details from this range was extremely difficult.
What can be sensed was that there were lifeforms coming from the direction of the ship; three of them to be exact, with a single life iminating a pulse through the force that felt much stronger then the others.
Kenobi would suddenly taking cover behind a tree, close to the ship, with Rex sliding in right behind him.
As the three would observe, what seemed to be the outline of the ramp of the ship lowered, and came...the shapes of battle droids? B-1s to be exact, who seemed to exit the ship, then it seemed that they'd turn around and began talking to each other.
"Are those...clankers?"
Moments later the three life forms that the jedi master and jedi sentinel also exited the ship.
One appeared to be armored and helmeted, while another had on a wide brim hat, and the last was larger then both of them, appeared to be some sort of reptilian being.
The three would stand around, seemingly having some sort of conversation, before the wide brim figure raised a hand in the direction of the jedi temple.
"I don't suppose that's would be a coincidence that he's pointing that way." Kenobi whisper, before looking to his companions. "It looks like we've got some unannounced guests."
"What should we do? General?"
"We're going to see what they want." Kenobi said, looking towards Rex. "Rex, you take the one on the left. Sastra, take the one on the right. I'll take the one in the middle."
Rex had to take the armored fellow, the one Sastra had to take on was the reptilian figure, while Obi-Wan's target was the wide brimmed hatter.
Rex and Kenobi would then split up, slowly moving undetected towards the direction of the three newcomers.
When they got into position, the jedi master looked to the clone captain, before looking to the jedi sentient, giving a feint nod, and a tug on the force.
The figure with the wide brim suddenly reached for his side.
Obi-Wan sprang into action, leaping out of the bush he was currently in and force pushing the wide brim hatted figure as well as the droids into the star ship.
Rex, meanwhile, sprang up from the bushes he hid in, and tackled the armored figure to the ground.
Kenobi moved forward rapidly, making his way towards the wide brim hatter with great speed...
Nuclear Magician Nuclear Magician (DO NOT KILL, INCAPACITATE)​

Vaylin Skywalker ~ Jedi Youngling ~ Rebellion
“I’d love to help!” She little girl chirped. She jumped up and rubbed her head for a moment, it was sore, but not enough to stop her from doing what she wanted. “I think I’ll be okay.” Without hesitation, the five-year-old skipped down the halls of the Temple, eager to reach the hangar.

Interacting with HK Fifty HK Fifty WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Padme Amidala ~ Senator ~ Rebellion
Padme sighed, “I know, Ani. I guess I just hoped she would want to go into politics.” She huffed. She stood up, once again stretching out her shorter frame. “I still don’t like the fact that she takes your saber. She could get hurt.” She said, crossing her arms. “I suppose she is your daughter though, eager to train.”

Interacting with WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Vioko Tantor ~ Officer ~ Empire
“Yes, sir. Right away, sir.” Vioko turned to leave the bridge after receiving a rather long lecture from General Breshin. He felt pity for the next man that would have to deal with the General today, and sighed as he entered the elevator once more, heading down to the lower barracks to carry out his punishment.

One long elevator ride later, he stepped out into the corridor, noticing a Navy Commando further down the hall. He stepped into the shadows rather quickly, hiding his confused frown.

Interacting with no one.

TJ-253 ~ Officer ~ Rebellion

TeeJay was rather pleased that Vaylin wished to help her , inclining her head slightly to the left as she often did when the youngest Skywalker child was kind to her. She knew the girl wouldn’t be as much help as another full grown adult , but the T-Series droid knew she was much more capable than a child twice her age and very interested in anything relating to Starvessels. Besides , with the young Jedi far more consistently kind to her than any of the others were she couldn’t feel comfortable refusing her anything , not unless it was for her own protection - especially when those things were activities she knew the girl enjoyed. Besides , it was only looking for the existence of a second GR-75 Medium Transport - it wasn’t as if it’d be a very intensive task , as large and distinctive as the transport ships typically were.

TeeJay wasn’t at all surprised that the eager young Jedi wished to continue despite what she was certain would become a large bruise later , though very deep down she felt a little relieved that at least one of her prior calculations was proven correct. Once the small girl started skipping off the slower droid starting slowly walking along after her , as always struggling to keep up with the energetic child. She wasn’t actually the slowest bipedal droid manufactured by the Seperatist Alliance - that laurel went to the B3 Ultra Droid - but that didn’t prevent many of the other Rebellion personnel from attempting to label her as such a unit. Unlike C-3PO - or most droids of comparable type to her - she would avoid calling after Vaylin , instead simply going as fast as she could.

With the child already well ahead of her the Tactical Droid turned to Artemis. “As Vaylin Skywalker is well ahead of my current position , I request that you travel ahead of me and monitor Vaylin Skywalker’s progress , Jedi Knight Artemis Lunala. Please ensure that Vaylin Skywalker does not accidentally cause harm to herself or else attempt to carry out a task unadvisable. If you are so inclined it may be advisable to ensure Vaylin Skywalker is in the process of searching for the possible existence of a second GR-75 Medium Transport.”

(interacting with - WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys , kalopsia. kalopsia. ) —————————————————

Brask’hal’azhura ~ Prisoner ~ Empire

Khala was very lightly resting on the cold metal cot in her cell , tightly curled up to provide herself extra warmth. She never allowed herself to fall into a deep sleep aboard the Star Destroyer , strongly wishing to avoid being awoken by one of the four Imperial Agents that were assigned to break her spirit. ‘They’d attempt to humiliate me even more for being so unobservant. They already insult me enough about other issues of mine.’ Once again this strategy paid off for her , hearing the decidedly metallic footsteps she knew indicated the always-armored Intelligence Agent was approaching.

Thankfully the young Chiss had noticed her well enough in advance to had the opportunity to ensure she had relieved herself. Once the faux-Navy Commando entered she was already sitting on the bench. She’d never admit it , of course , but of the four agents assigned to her rather heavy-handed , physical Navy Commando was the one she was the least afraid of. He - at least she thought it was a he - rarely ever preyed upon the lingering self-doubts the other three did , choosing to physically assault her instead.

This time proved to be little different , as the large soldier immediately grabbed Khala by the throat and lifted her to his eye level. “Have you finally realized your future lies with the Empire , child?” She adamantly shook her head , which prompted him to give her a harsh backhanded slap across her face. Without giving her time to respond he dropped her to the ground and kicked her in the gut , before kneeling down to elbow her in the face. The man continued to beat the 9 year old in this fashion for approximately 7 minutes before giving her one last , solid punch at her right eye and and turning to leave , briefly glancing around to lazily check for any followers.

To Khala’s credit she didn’t cry out at any point , though she winced and tried to avoid taking the full brunt of the strikes. Once the clanking footsteps were well out of hearing range she pulled herself off the floor and reseated herself on the metal bench , tightly hugging her knees close to herself and hiding her face. She tried and failed to keep herself from whimpering , though it was extremely hushed - one would only hear the girl’s whimpering if they were directly outside the cell. In truth she felt ashamed of herself for whimpering , but at least she was able to control herself much better when she only suffered physical abuse instead of suffering through the emotional abuse the other three agents subjected her to.

(Interacting with - no one)

The small Jedi skipped to the hangar, her blue eyes darting to the different ships upon arrival. She slowed to a walk, examining the different Starvessels. She always enjoyed spending time with ships, especially with her father or her siblings. Excitedly, the girl ventured between ships, large and small. The young child had a keen eye for the different vessels and due to her time with her father, could easily point out and name many different models. She quickly spotted one GR-75 Medium Transport and set out to find a second, if there even was a second. Of course, Vaylin wouldn't be able to search the entire hangar by herself, so the young girl waited for the pair by the entrance, announcing what she found as they appeared. "I have found one GR-75, I haven't yet seen another." She reported.

Interacting with HK Fifty HK Fifty WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Vioko didn't dare move from his hiding place. He had seen the Navy Commando enter a cell after following them down to the Detention Levels. Needless to say, the young man was quite confused, as there was no report of prisoners on board the ship. After several minutes went by, the Imperial Officer pushed himself deeper into the shadows as the Commando then exited the cell and retreated to whatever place they came from. Scowling, Vioko made a very stupid decision. He would investigate. Quickly, he moved over to the cell door from which the other had come from and stared at it. After a few moments of inspecting the surroundings, he found the data panel and fidgeted with it for a moment. He didn't know the codes, so instead he used some of his splicing skills he had learned on Naboo from his father to override the panel.

After a few moments, the cell door slid open once more, and the young officer hesitantly peered into the cell. "Hello?" He said quietly, not wanting to frighten whoever may be inside.

HK Fifty

Malcom Breshin ~ General ~ Empire

General Breshin turned when Officer Solo appeared on the bridge. Scowling as the young man came to attention, the older of the two marched over, giving the boy an angry stare. "You're late. Again." He grumbled. "Do I need to remind you what will happen if this continues?" He questioned, his voice laced with the threat of punishment. Turning, the man slowly walked forward to the large glass window overlooking the front of the Star Destroyer. "There has been an attack on one of the Imperial Outposts of Lothal. Smugglers." He huffed. "Officer Tantor has failed to insure that our shipment of supplies arrive safely to our fellow Imperials. Do you hold any knowledge of this?"

Interacting with Abendrot Abendrot

Last edited:
Artemis Lunala - Jedi Knight - Rebellion
Raising an eyebrow as she watched the girl skip off toward the hanger, Artemis shook her head. Children. She didn't entirely understand them, but they sometimes seemed more resilient than some adults. Glancing at TeeJay, Artemis nodded her head, "Better ensure she doesn't get into any trouble." She agreed. She was sure TeeJay had worked out what younglings were like by now. They'd do anything without thought about whether it would harm them or not. So, walking ahead of TeeJay, she followed the child. After all, Skywalker certainly wouldn't be pleased if his youngest got harmed because Artemis wasn't watching her after allowing her to help.

Watching Vaylin from the hanger door, as she waited for TeeJay to catch up, it seemed easier to stay in one place to keep an eye on the youngling. She probably knew ships quite well, if she was like Skywalker. Nodding as the child returned to her with her report, Artemis nodded, "One was expected. It is the other that is the concern." She returned. She glanced back, wondering if TeeJay had caught up yet.

Anakin Skywalker - Jedi Knight - Rebellion
Nodding at Padme, the Jedi Knight sighed. He knew how much Padme wanted at least one of their children to prefer politics. Watching her get up reminded him that he really should have been up and going a while ago, so he rolled out of bed, smiling toward his wife as she made the comment about Vaylin being his daughter and thus like him, "But you love me anyway." He returned, moving to kiss her on the head cheekily before he bounced off to find his lightsaber. Just to make sure one of the children hadn't taken it again.

HK Fifty HK Fifty kalopsia. kalopsia.

TeeJay was rather pleased that the Togruta agreed with her , moving to stand at the bay doors to watch over the youngest Skywalker. Despite her well-maintained aura of Jedi detachment Artemis treated the former Separatist Droid better than most others in and around the Temple did , often times hearing her out and acting on her various ideas and plans far more than most others did. She never could’ve predicted that when she first arrived at the Temple , but then she never could’ve predicted that Anakin Skywalker’s daughter would’ve been her friend , either. It was another strange facet of the post-Clone Wars Galaxy , she supposed , those who would’ve cut her down without a second thought during the war now being the most favorable to her. It made sense in the same format that she was an Officer for the Alliance to Restore the Republic , and that she was stationed in the Jedi Temple. Still , often times it felt to her as if her entire world had been turned upside-down the moment the rest of the Droid Army had been deactivated - though asides from her slow adjustment to her new situation , it wasn’t as if that wasn’t going in her favor in several aspects.

The T-Series Droid finally arrived once Vaylin had finished her initial inspections , locating at least one of the transports. “Thank you for locating one GR-75 Medium Transport , Vaylin Skywalker. You have performed excellently. However , Jedi Knight Artemis Lunala is correct that the goal of this task was to locate the existence of a second GR-75 Medium Transport. I must inquire which quadrant of the hangar you have searched through. It would greatly benefit our efforts should we avoid re-evaluating quadrants of the hangar we have already thoroughly evaluated. I calculate a 72.10 percent probability that you have evaluated the Southwest quadrant of the hangar bay , assuming that one facing forwards from the internal entrance is facing ‘north’ with the left and right portions being ‘West’ and ‘east’ , respectively. Am I correct in this calculation? I have noticed a rather worrying trend thus far today of my calculations being proven false by various factors I failed to account for.”
(Interacting with - WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys , kalopsia. kalopsia. )
—————————————————

Khala very quickly ceased her whimpering as soon as she heard footsteps sound outside her door once again. Unfortunately they were quiet enough where she couldn’t quite hear them until they were nearly at her door , but hopefully that meant they couldn’t hear it. She knew that one of the other three would very quickly and mercilessly belittle her for being so weak as to whimper , even if she was trying to stifle it. Nevertheless , it greatly concerned her that one of the other Intelligence or Security Bureau officers would arrive so soon after another of their number left. They’d never worked in such a way before - either they came in pairs or they came several hours apart , not within mere minutes of one another. Worse still , it was enough time to make her think she was safe from being mocked and verbally abused for the next few hours , which had allowed her to let herself release a little of her tension.

Nevertheless , with the Officer so close to the door the Chiss girl didn’t feel comfortable getting up to relieve herself. After all , she - all the others were women , at least she thought so - could’ve entered at any moment , and the shy 9-year-old didn’t want to be humiliated by the officers any worse than she was already forced to endure. She reluctantly let go of her knees and tried to sit straight , still maintaining her position farther away from the door , out of initial view for whichever of the remaining three officers should enter. She did her best and trying to appear strong , but she wasn’t ever good enough at pretending to evade the perceptive eyes of the agents assigned to her.

After what seemed to be an eternity , Khala heard a soft male voice simply call out a ‘hello’ to her. ‘I’ve never heard that voice before. It doesn’t sound at all like any of the others.. and I’ve never seen the one dressed as the Navy Commando ever take any portion of his armor off. It can’t be a new agent assigned to me , can it? Why would he make his voice so soft? He’s obviously trying to avoid frightening me. What if he’s just trying to make me trust him?’ There weren’t many options available to her , unfortunately. The Empire had made sure she had absolutely no control over her situation. In response , she called out in a surprisingly steady voice , though it was obvious she was trying to sound stronger than she felt. “Who are you?”

Should Vioko step into the cell he’d find a blue-skinned , red-eyed humanoid female who was very clearly only a child - perhaps 9 or 10 years old - in the right hand corner of the cell. Numerous bruises - some fresh and many perhaps a week or more old - were apparent on her skin , despite the blue color covering some of the more mild ones. It was rather apparent she endured regular physical abuse , though her demeanor didn’t seem especially frightened as one would’ve expected from a girl her age in such a situation.

(Interacting with - kalopsia. kalopsia. )

Vaylin gazed up at the tall droid, listening intently. She hadn't really been thinking of what areas she searched exactly, so when TeeJay questioned her, the girl frowned. She turned to gaze back into the hangar, thinking about which way she came from. "Um." The small child thought to herself for a moment. Eventually, she turned and nodded her head. "Your calculations are correct, TeeJay." She returned. She hadn't seen a second ship of the same model, but then again, she was a child and could easily overlook certain objects. Her mind wandered to her parents, wondering if she should go back to them or not. She also took note of her nightgown, which she didn't exactly want to stay in all day.

HK Fifty HK Fifty

Padme gave her husband a warm smile as he kissed her head. Watching as he went off in search of his saber. "If you see Vaylin before I do, please make sure she isn't getting into trouble." She called to him. After a few moments of rummaging around, the Senator ventured to the 'fresher, taking a quick shower before slipping on one of her rather extravagant dresses. She had several meetings scheduled today, one of them needed her to travel to the main city of Tython, which might mean that she would have to stay there for a few days, depending on the outcome. Sighing, the dark haired woman pulled her hair up into a tight bun. She would talk with Anakin about it later.

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Hearing the small voice of a child reply to him, the young man stepped further into the cell. Stopping when he caught sight of a young Chiss girl, around 9 or so, and she didn't appear to be in the greatest of shape. He quietly moved into the cell, letting the door slid shut before turning his attention to her. "My name is Vioko Tantor." He said, not wanting to frighten her. "I'm an Officer aboard this Destroyer. Though...I wasn't aware of any prisoners." He added, his expression turning to that of a very confused being. "If I may ask. What is your name?"

Last edited:

TeeJay clasped her hands together as she waited for Vaylin to respond , tilting her head in the same manner she always did around the girl. She wasn’t perturbed that the 5-year-old had to double-check her search area , though many of the other T-Series droids and the improved Super Tactical Droid units would’ve been. After all , Vaylin was merely 5 years old , and as far as the Droid could see she was extremely mature and adept for her age. Her being perhaps a bit excited and not quite as thorough as the T-Series unit herself would’ve been only meant she wasn’t quite an adult yet - and besides , Vaylin was more mature than several adults she’d operated with. And regardless , what kind of friend would she be if she grew displeased with the small child over such a petty matter? After all , Vaylin endured her occasionally wildly incorrect calculations without being any sort of displeased with her.

TeeJay was truthfully rather pleased that her calculations were proven correct this time around. “Excellent. Thank you for being thorough , Vaylin Skywalker. May I submit a suggestion? It may be a favorable decision to wear a different set of clothing , perhaps more appropriate for carrying out tasks such as this one , or the exploratory tasks you often engage yourself in. Especially as I calculate a virtual one hundred percent chance that you do not intend to return to a resting state. If you would prefer , I would be able to pause the completion of this particular task until you have successfully donned a more appropriate set of clothing.”

—————————————————

Brask’hal’azhura ~ prisoner ~ Empire

Khala seemed rather surprised the Imperial Officer was so free with giving her information , as the others provided her with very little , if any. She looked him over for a moment as if she were deciding whether or not to trust anything he’d just said , trying to keep herself from looking perplexed as she did so. ‘He doesn’t look like he’s got the Navy Commando’s build , and he definitely isn’t a woman. I.. don’t think he’s old enough to be the ship’s commanding officer? So unless he’s another Agent and attempting to gain my trust he’s most likely telling the truth that he didn’t know about me. Of course , he could just be lying to me to gain my trust and betray me. But if he is an Agent , he’s new , and the rest all seem at least a decade older than he is. He does seem rather genuine. I.. I guess I can try to trust him. The worst he can do is try to belittle me like all the rest do. If he was going to beat me he’d already have tried.

The young Chiss therefore very tentatively stepped out of her seat and stood up straight , giving him a better view of her. She wasn’t quite as thin as nearly all other Chiss were , though it could’ve been due to the baggy and wrinkled prisoner’s uniform she was forced to wear. It looked as if he clothes were sized too large for her , too , though only perhaps because they were designed for an adult woman instead of a 9-year-old. “My name is Khala. Please call me that instead of my prisoner number.” She brushed a loose strand of long-unwashed hair out of her face , unable to keep it in the tight bun she liked to keep it in. “You aren’t just another Agent assigned to me , are you? This isn’t a trick? Vioko Tantor is really your name , right? Why are you here?” She knew he could’ve simply lied to her with the answer , but at least his inexperience might mean she’d catch him off guard. She knew the Empire held non-humans in very little regard , and that he might not expect a child to ask such a question.

(Interacting with - kalopsia. kalopsia. )

[class=Notes] //So this is an older code that I tried to fix up to look nicer// //Forward slashes are comments // //and do no show up in the final design,// //these are to help you find everything easily// //and explain some code as well // //These comments must be with in a class or script tags// // in order to be hidden, from what I know. // //Long URls are images// //# followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes// //or color codes// //this code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code. // // when typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press ente// // it will not show that you did. you'll have to use the
tags// [/class]
[class=Notes] //The background image// [/class]
tumblr_static_bxv5ksr3e74ko4cso0ogo0oww.png
[class=Notes] //the image in the cirlce and the border// [/class]
KENTO
[class=Notes] //the transparent with background and the border and below is the text// [/class]
"Stroll!"The horned youngling seemed excited to see Kento, this new person that had popped in out of the blue. Even the Jedi found himself a little giddy for a second, likely just a bit of nostalgia leaking through. "Well, I'll bet you're having quite a bit of fun exploring little one, but I think the Masters would be quite cross with younglings out of bed at this hour." Kento said airily, a playful smile marking his face. He began to reach his hand into his voluminous Jedi robes, feeling around for any treats he might have stashed in one of the folds. "You can call me Knight Kento." he said, piping in with his own introduction. It was his official title, despite how strange it felt on his tongue these days. "And what is your name?"

[class=Notes] //Below is the purple box and the content meant for tags// [/class]
Interacting: Astaroth Smallclaw
Located: Jedi Temple
Mentioned: WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys
code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Vaylin gazed up at TeeJay, listening to the droid’s response. Afterwards, she gazed down at her nightgown and nodded. “I think I should go change. Don’t worry, you don’t have to stop because of me.” The little girl said, venturing around the droid. “Goodbye TeeJay, Knight Lunala.” She spoke, dipping her head in respect before jogging off. Of course, she knew she’d probably run into one of them later that day.

HK Fifty HK Fifty WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Vioko nodded. “Okay. Well, hello Khala.” He replied. He gazed at the child for a moment, his mind still racing in utter confusion. “No. I haven’t been assigned to you, I didn’t even know that you were here.” He huffed. He gave her a quizzical look. “How long have you been here?”

HK Fifty HK Fifty

Last edited:

TeeJay nodded in an abrupt , curt manner that clearly indicated she’d only recently learned to nod in an affirmative fashion. Of course she was rather happy the child chose to follow her suggestion , both because it would benefit Vaylin and because the T-Series Droid gently appreciated when others truly listened to her suggestions - quite a number of those she regularly worked around simply chose to ignore them , even if they were rather valid. She could be fairly certain that the explorative young child would likely go on to explore the various structures around the Temple , though as always she could also be certain she’d encounter her sometime later in the day. They had a pattern of encountering each other several times throughout the day.

As the youngest Skywalker child skipped off TeeJay called after her , slightly louder than usual. “Farewell for the moment , Vaylin Skywalker. I am very grateful to have had your assistance in completing this task.” Once she had finished saying that she turned back to Artemis , gesturing to the hangar bay. “I suggest we avoid re-evaluating the quadrant which Vaylin Skywalker had previously evaluated , Jedi Knight Artemis Lunala. I calculate an 89.54 percent probability she did not miss a Starvessel as large as a GR-75 Medium Cruiser within that quadrant after first locating the first of the potentially two such vessels. Thusly I suggest that I evaluate the Northwest quadrant , whilst you evaluate both the southeast and northeast quadrants. As you have twice the average walking speed as I , we should complete the evaluations of our quadrant or quadrants at concurrent times. Is this current strategem to your approval , Jedi Knight Artemis Lunala? I greatly appreciate your assistance in my completion of this task , Jedi Knight Artemis Lunala.”

—————————————————

Khala breathed an internal sigh of relief as her new... whatever he was to her used her actual name instead of the prisoner number stitched into the I’ll-fitting prisoner’s uniform over the upper left portion of her chest. She truly hated being referred to by the four-digit number , especially when it was most often used to make her feel as if she was only Imperial Property. She had a very difficult time hiding her apparent relief that he wasn’t some kind of new agent , though she knew that it could all be a trick regardless. ‘But with what goal? If he wanted to beat me he doesn’t need to trick me first , and if he’s wanting to belittle me and try to mock me for being.. me , he’d just have done it already. Why go to the effort of gaining my trust first? It’s pointless! Unless he has something worse planned for me , but I don’t feel like he’s lying to me. He seems to young to have really mastered deception? I think I’ll trust him. He might be the only person I’ll meet who won’t be trying to indoctrinate me.

Therefore Khala tentatively took another step closer to him , and as she stepped closer he could be certain she was simply more thickly built than other Chiss. She also looked even worse , as he could now make out a cut on her lip that just was easily could’ve been from being hit as it could’ve been from a knife. She glanced down before speaking again , feeling rather awkward. “I believe I’ve been in Imperial Custody for.. 15 standard weeks as of now. I can’t really be sure. I don’t have any access to any way to tell time , and the Agents assigned to me never tell me what the day is. I can’t measure it by my sleep schedule , since I try to rest between.. ‘visits’ from the Agents. They always come at varied times.” She looked a little confused too , for a brief moment. “If you didn’t know I was here , how is it you found me? Did you follow the Navy Commando?” She bit her lip and looked down again. “Ah.. why would you enter my cell if you didn’t have any idea who was in here?”

Staying quiet as the other two discussed where Vaylin had searched, Artemis was glad for the over-talkative droid and the child. Had TeeJay not been there, she may have had to keep up a conversation with Vaylin by herself, something she wasn't too keen on doing. It wasn't that she didn't like the youngling, it was just that she was generally useless when it came to speaking to someone she wasn't necessarily sure liked her. And, well, she kept her cold persona around her for a reason. It was supposed to stop others from speaking to her, since they only would end up dead anyway, so she didn't want to get attached. Apparently, though, that didn't stop droids and young children.

She barely noticed that they'd moved topics until Vaylin ran off, blinking in surprise. She'd missed something then. Oh well, it likely wasn't important. Looking to TeeJay as the droid spoke, she nodded her head, "One would assume she wouldn't miss a ship of any size, considering she's very much like her father when it comes to such things." She drawled in a monotone voice, "There's no need for your appreciation of my help TeeJay. I am here to help after all." She added, glancing about, "Now, lets get to this then."

HK Fifty HK Fifty

Unaware that his wife would be going away for a few days, Anakin laughed slightly as the other spoke, "Getting into trouble? Our Vaylin? Never." He rolled his eyes, finding his saber just where he'd left it, "I'm sure someone will stop her from causing mischief. Or at least, I hope so." He shrugged. Whilst she showered, he dressed, and as she came out he gave her a gentle kiss on the head, "I'll see you later, yeah? Gotta make sure no one's planning to shoot at us." He said cheerfully, as if it was everyday. Well... It kinda was.

kalopsia. kalopsia.

Astaroth 'Ash' Smallclaw - Youngling - Rebellion
The youngling giggled as he spoke. Yes, the Masters probably would be quite cross, but they were boring and she wanted to explore. She bobbed her head as if she understood, giggling excitedly, "Keto!" She repeated her mangled version of his name, pointing at him, completely missing a letter. And a title. She then pointed at herself, and grinned at him with sharp teeth, "Ash." There was no way she could pronounce her real name properly, as even at the age of three she struggled with words. Once this was done, however, she seemed more interested in him than his words, and reached for him, "Sky!" She squealed, hoping he'd pick her up.

Abendrot Abendrot

Vaylin ran back home as fast as she could, eager to get back to exploring. Her Force-presence curled brightly around her, reaching out to those she came into close range with. Arriving home, the little girl giggled as she opened the door and ran through the living room. As she turned to venture down the hallway, her stomach began to growl. Stopping by the kitchen, the young Jedi decided that a change of clothes could wait as she moved over to the refrigerator. Opening the door, Vaylin began rummaging around for something to snack on. Of course, her mother usually cooked, which she loved. However, she seemed a bit busy right now, so the young girl was content with finding something small to eat.

Padme shook her head and smiled. “Yes, well, if she does get into trouble, and no one stops her,” she began, “you’re taking care of it.” She responded. Grabbing her data pad, the senator smiled warmly as her husband kissed her once more. “Yes, Ani. I’ll see you later.” She chuckled, kissing him in his cheek before exiting the room. She ventured down the hallway and stopped when she found her daughter digging through the fridge. “Hungry as always? I thought you were out exploring.” She spoke softly, raising an eyebrow.

She watched as the small girl turned around and smiled, “I was, but I thought it would be better for me to change clothes. Then when I came home I got really hungry.”

Vioko frowned, he wondered how she had been down here for so long without being noticed. Perhaps it was due to the fact that no one in this damned ship ever seemed to pay close attention to the small details. He blinked when she asked him a question. “Well, yes.” He responded. “You see, I got in trouble, as punishment I have to clean the lower level barracks. When I came down, though, I noticed a Navy Commando and followed him. Which... led me to you.” He added.

“I decided to enter the cell because there isn’t any good reason as to why there would be a prisoner on board without anyone else being aware.”

HK Fifty HK Fifty

TeeJay wasn’t bothered by the Jedi’s more quiet , reserved tendencies. If anything , she appreciated the fact that Artemis would never cut her off or attempt to get her to glaze over any pertinent information that others would’ve considered extraneous. She also didn’t feel as if the Togruta would grow displeased with her for speaking out of turn or speaking over her , which was a very healthy benefit she hadn’t enjoyed underneath her own Seperatist Generals. In fact , the Jedi Knight gave her more opportunities to speak for herself and voice her own opinions than nearly all her Seperatist masters ever had - yet another peculiarity of her turbulent post-Clone Wars experience she found to ultimately be to her benefit , though most didn’t treat her quite as favorably as Artemis did.

Nevertheless , it didn’t make the T-Series unit any less of a good listener. She enjoyed the fact that the Togruta came to the same conclusion as she did , and doubly so the fact that she was truly willing to assist her. “I did factor that particular variable into my calculations. Vaylin Skywalker has a very high aptitude for machinery , especially Star Vessels. While I do comprehend that you are present to assist , I still am appreciative that you are willing to assist me , specifically. Most others do not wish to assist me in many of the tasks I attempt to complete unless it is a task to which they - or another superior officer - have previously assigned to me. You do not exhibit this particular behavior , and thus you treat me with more favor than most others. Asides from Vaylin Skywalker , of course. Thusly I feel compelled to ensure you are fully aware of my appreciation for your more favorable treatment of me , Jedi Knight Artemis Lunala. Nevertheless , you are correct we should be undertaking the completion of our task immediately. At least before any StarVessels have a high probability of being removed from this hangar for flight or other such tasks.”

With that TeeJay abruptly turned back to facing the hangar bay and slowly marched off to her Northwest Quadrant , noticeably briefly glancing over the collected Eta-2 Starfighters in a long row across the median of the two quadrants. She always did wonder why so many of them were painted in differing colors , instead of the standard dark grays , whites , and reds all other Republic and Jedi StarVessels were painted in. She supposed it must’ve been a choice left to indvidual Jedi , though naturally she couldn’t find a reason for it beyond simple vanity. Once she started evaluating the northwest quadrant she’d fail to locate another cruiser , though she did find that many of the vessels could use additional repair. At least by her standards , at any rate - she knew the operators of most of those ships would see the current operable conditions as satisfactory. Once she was done she’d return to the entrance , likely taking a little longer than Artemis had despite having half the area to cover.

—————————————————

Khala seemed a little surprised that she was correct , her eyes opening more widely - though on closer inspection she wasn’t entirely sure how else he would’ve found her. She simply wasn’t used to being openly told she was right about anything , unless she had every single detail outlined. Which , of course , was rather difficult considering she couldn’t possibly try to know everything. She wasn’t omnipotent nor did she like to speculate , as speculation often meant she was being too intrusive. That usually meant that somebody would start calling her rude , and the shy young girl hated being called rude. Still , she was rather curious despite being apparently rather shy. ‘Why did he get into trouble? Did it have something to do with why the ship started to rock? I.. maybe he was.. in charge of.. the gunnery crews? While the ship was being.. attacked? Why would anyone attack an Imperial Destroyer?

Khala was just about to ask more questions when he suddenly stated that there couldn’t be any good reasons for her own presence. She immediately started to fiercely blush , glancing down , trying to hide tears forming in her eyes. ‘Does that mean he , he wants to know why I’m here? I think I’m obligated to tell him. He’s answered all my questions. I’d be rude if I didn’t.“I’m , ah , I’m here because , ah , because.. I’m an exile. I , ah , I guess.. I guess maybe.. maybe , ah , I was.. s-sold? To the , ah , the Empire? I guess that means I’m just , ah , I’m really just , ah.. p-property.” She just barely stammered out the last few words in an attempt to give him a full answer , quickly and frantically trying to wipe away tears before Vioko could see them. ‘He’ll never , never think anything good of me now , will he? I’m just a stupid , stupid little girl exiled from her home because she was never good enough. Why would I ever have been stupid enough think he would’ve liked me?

kalopsia. kalopsia.

Vioko frowned when Khala told him why she was here. He wondered why she had been exiled, but decided not to push her by asking. He took a step closer before speaking. “You are not property.” He stated simply. “You are your own person. No one can own you.” He added. He wasn’t sure how much time he had before the next Agent arrived. Sighing he ran a hand down his face. “I don’t like the Empire much myself. I only joined to protect my mother and my sister.” He huffed, though his expression darkened. “They shouldn’t do this to you. It’s not right. Do you know who they are? The people who come, have you heard any names?”

Khala looked up at Vioko , her eyes glistening with tears she hurriedly blinked away. While he still wasn’t very close to her he was within her reach now , and she was most definitely within his reach. She cringed as if she expected to be hurt , though nevertheless she stood her ground and didn’t step back. Once he reassured her of her own worth she seemed almost bewildered , though after she considered it she very shyly smiled. She might’ve hugged him if she felt more confident or knew him better , but instead she chose to simply listen instead and stay a comfortable distance away from him.

As he continued the Chiss girl nodded in understanding , knowing she’d do a lot of things to protect her own mother , too. ‘I imagine his mother treated him much better. He seems as if he was a better son than I was a daughter , anyway.’ She knew another Agent could be along at any minute , although normally they normally wouldn’t arrive within any less than an hour and a half of each other , if longer still. “Thank you so much for , ah , caring for me , Vioko. You’re a very kind person. Thank you for treating me so well. I’m not , ah.. never mind.” She glanced down and brushed a strand of hair back over her ear , blushing.

Khala looked back up with a bit of a surprisef expression on her face , as if she’d remembered something. “Oh! Right , ah , the names. I’ve never heard a name or a number for the Navy Commando , nor do I have any idea what he looks like. The other three are women , and they.. ah , they do much , ah , much worse to me. One of them’s also dressed as a Navy Commando , and she comes alone too. But , ah , I have heard a name for the two security bureau officers , though they’re probably false. The taller one with the reddish hair is called Jadis , and the shorter one with the dark hair is named Yvenia.” A quizzical expression crossed her azure features. “If I might , ah , ask , why would you ask that? If they know you know about me they’ll just.. well , they’ll probably , ah , hurt you. Please , please.. ah , please don’t do anything dangerous , Vioko.”

kalopsia. kalopsia.

The Togruta blinked as she watched TeeJay walk off. The droid appreciated that Artemis treated her as a normal, everyday person? Of course, Artemis wasn't so blind to realise that hardly anyone treated droids as anything other than a tool or a nuisance, or in some cases an enemy. In TeeJay's case... She supposed quite a few Jedi would be less willing to treat her kindly due to her past, but Artemis couldn't blame the droid for that. After all, she'd been made and programmed for a specific purpose. It wasn't her fault that others like her, and in fact herself, had likely killed many Clones and Jedi in the past. And, well, Artemis found it amazing that TeeJay had broken free from that programming, and was now trying to help the rebellion. She certainly wasn't a normal droid, and she deserved to at least be treated decently, with respect.

Nodding slightly to herself, Artemis turned to search the quadrants she'd been given. She was faster than the droid after all, and it was on the second quadrant that she found their culprit. Smiling slightly in a pleased manner, she paused to make sure that she had a emotionless look to her before anyone noticed. She didn't like people knowing how she felt. Instead, she hurried back to meet TeeJay, nodding to the droid as she approached, "I found it. Do you need to see it, TeeJay, to ensure it is the right one?" She asked.

HK Fifty HK Fifty

Huffing a laugh at his wife response, Anakin shook his head. He'd gotten his children out of many situations where they'd made problems for other people, and he was certain those incidents wouldn't be the last. He slipped out after bidding Padme goodbye, and went on a walk around the Temple, looking for something to do. Surely someone had something they needed him for? Or maybe he could go to the hanger and hide away there, maybe make adjustments to his ship.​

As TeeJay’s own search failed to locate any discernible trace of a GR-75 - although she couldn’t entirely tell what some of the loose engines were truly for - she began to return to the center of the hangar bay just slightly annoyed. While it was true she had calculated that there wouldn’t be such a vehicle , it was a very slight calculation in it’s favor , and she’d much rather locate such a ship as opposed to wasting her time searching for a vessel that didn’t presently exist. Given how slow she typically moved was it wasn’t any surprise to her that the Togruta was already waiting on her - though she hoped she hadn’t forced her to wait for an overly long time. She certainly didn’t arrive in time enough to see Artemis’ momentary smile , or indeed any expression beyond the very Jedi-typical emotionlessness the organic always seemed to adhere to. It was true , however , that such emotionless ness wasn’t at all separate from the T-Series unit’s own rather dispassionate , monotone ways of behaving , even if she had reason to believe the reasons and methodology behind their similar ways of behaving were rather different.

TeeJay was truthfully quite pleased that the Jedi Knight has locates a second sich cruiser , inclining her head slightly and clasping both her hands together. “I am pleased to learn of the presence of a second GR-75 Medium Cruiser. I appreciate your assistance , Jedi Knight Artemis Lunala. It seems my calculations were incorrect , though it was scarcely by 0.59 percent that I had calculated a second GR-75 medium cruiser would not be among the inventory of this hangar bay. I would indeed wish to view this vessel , Jedi Knight Artemis Lunala , though I must stress that this is not due to any concern you may have misindified such a large and distinct StarVessel as a GR-75 Medium Cruiser. I instead wish to investigate the condition of this second example , should it simply be a source of parts for the former - and thusly should not be considered an operational StarVessel , and not entered into the inventory list as such. I calculate a 41.55 percent probability that this is exactly the case , with an additional 67.19 percent probability this vessel may be inoperable at this present time , yet actively undergoing the process of being made operational.”

The dark azure and ebony droid gestured broadly to the two quadrants she had tasked Artemis with searching through , unintentionally indicating she actually wasn’t aware which quadrant the Togruta had located it in. “I request that you guide me to this second GR-75 Medium Cruiser’s location presently , Jedi Knight Artemis Lunala. Once again , I appreciate your assistance in completing this task. It is impossible that I would’ve completed this task in such a short amount of time without your assistance , and indeed I would have a virtual one hundred percent probability of having only evaluated 25 percent , or a far smaller 21.87 percent chance of having evaluated 33.331 percent , of the hangar bay at this present time. I am highly appreciative of your willingness to assist me in tasks I understand must have a virtual one hundred percent probability of being mundane when compared to the tasks I have previously observed Jedi Knights such as yourself to engage in , Jedi Knight Artemis Lunala.”

( WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys )

[class=Notes] //So this is an older code that I tried to fix up to look nicer// //Forward slashes are comments // //and do no show up in the final design,// //these are to help you find everything easily// //and explain some code as well // //These comments must be with in a class or script tags// // in order to be hidden, from what I know. // //Long URls are images// //# followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes// //or color codes// //this code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code. // // when typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press ente// // it will not show that you did. you'll have to use the
tags// [/class]
[class=Notes] //The background image// [/class]
2000px-Rebel_Alliance_logo.svg.png
[class=Notes] //the image in the cirlce and the border// [/class]
LEIA
[class=Notes] //the transparent with background and the border and below is the text// [/class]
It was becoming a bad habit to sneak out. Not that this was something that brought Leia any grief. She needed some time away. Every other morning or so, she and Luke and sometimes Galen would sneak outside with practice lightsabers snatched from the training hall and went off trekking through seldom used paths that led to places where even the Masters couldn't sense them. Younglings running around without supervision? The adults tended not to like that, a lesson she'd learned from the day she could do just that.

"There it is!" Leia exclaimed as she pointed to a grove of crooked old trees sitting atop a small hill. "That should give us some some cover from the others, right? And there's a pond on the other side too!"
"It's perfect!" Luke smiled, then turned to his sister. "How did you know about this place?"
"Master Kenobi told me about it." Leia said, matter-of-factly.
"What were you doing all the way up there?" the question came from the third member of their party, Galen Marek. Leia turned and saw the confusion written on their timid friend's face. "I mean," Galen continued, "there's nothing really up here besides a few trees and some rocks; and nobody lives up here either." Leia grinned, and announced with a proud tone: "He took me to see the ruins!"

And as if they were attracted by some kind of magnet, the two boys turned and tuned in to what Leia had to say. "Where, where?" they demanded in unison, their faces displaying all the interest two eight-year-old boys would show in their situation. "At the top of the hill." Leia answered. "You can see them from there. Just you wait and see!"
"Well I wanna see them. Last one at the top is a scruffy nerf herder!" Luke said before taking off towards the hill where the promise of adventure awaited him. Galen and Leia gave chase, and after a few minutes, the three were sprawled across the top of the hill, struggling to catch their breath. "Ga... Galen," Leia panted as she rose to her feet, "is a stuck-up... half-witted... scruffy-looking nerf-herder!" and she giggled hoarsely as she dodged a fist meant for her side. "So where's the ruin?" Luke said eagerly as he caught his breath. Leia scouted the surrounding area in the direction she went with Master Kenobi, where white fog clung to the world, swirling through the plains, accentuating the air of mystery that permeated Tython. And far off, a slight twinkle reflecting from the ruins greeted her back.

"There!" Leia pointed.
"What?" whined Luke with disappointment. "I thought it was gonna be close! We're gonna have to walk forever to get over there!"
"I never said we walked there." Leia said. "We went in his landspeeder, and this was just a rest stop."
"Don't look like ruins to me." Galen said after a moment. "They just look like some boulders."
"Yes, they are ruins!" Leia protested, planting her hands on her hips. "I was there, and I saw them!"
"Yeah right." Galen smirked.
"No, no, look." Luke broke in. "See the angles the stones are put in? Some of them look like squares."

That seemed to be enough to make Galen think. Of the three, he was the most reserved one. Where Leia was the wild one, Galen was the quiet one. Where Leia would stick her hand in a rancor's mouth just to see what would happen, Galen would at least consider the consequences. And Luke? He was lucky if he managed to find a balance between the two. In the end, it usually fell to him to decide the course of action -- for him to act as the reluctant leader of the group -- something he was rarely eager to do.

"Well, I guess they might be ruins of some kind." Galen said at last. "There you go." Leia blurted, nudging him on the shoulder. "See? Luke knows what he's talking about."
"Imagine what it would be like to really go out there and find something." Luke said with awe, then a glint appeared in his eye. "What if there are some crazy starships in there? Or some ancient weapons?"
"Oh, come on, Luke. Is that the only thing you ever think about?" Leia whined. Already, Luke was climbing down the hill towards the ruins. "And what kind of weapons are you talking about anyway? Stuff like the forcesabers? You know those are just stupid fairy tales, right?"

"I don't care if it's stupid!" Luke shouted. "I thought we came out here to get away from all the people who tell us we're the ones who're stupid! I wanna do stupid things because at least they're more interesting than boring every day stuff." Leia was taken aback. Her brother had raised a fairly good point. "Fine." she admitted. "But we'd better find something good in there. Come on, Galen. Let's go."

[class=Notes] //Below is the purple box and the content meant for tags// [/class]
Interacting: Luke, Leia, Galen
Located: Near the Ruins of Kaleth(?), Tython
Mentioned: N/A
code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Users who are viewing this thread

Back