• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Against an Empire ~ Star Wars RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

kalopsia.

𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨.
Against an Empire
Eight years ago, Sheeve Palpatine—better known as Darth Sidious—initiated Order 66, an attack led against the Jedi. His plans were to destroy the Jedi Order and turn Anakin Skywalker to the Dark Side, however this was not the case. Sidious failed to turn Skywalker, leading to the escape and survival of a few Jedi and Younglings. The remaining Jedi fought along side the Rebellion, until it became known that the newly declared Emperor was hunting down the last members of the Order. For three years the group spent their time running from the Empire’s dark grip.

Within those three years the Jedi discovered the long abandoned planet of Tython, rumored to be the location of the first Jedi Temple. The planet, shrouded in myths and wonders, became home to a New Jedi Order, and that Order then became a haven for all who seekedshelter from the galaxy that had drowned in the shadows of the Empire. For five years the Jedi were able to fight along side the Rebellion without giving up the safety of their home.

However, the Emperor has not given up his seek for his apprentice. And after having several failed attempts to train one successfully, he is on the hunt for Anakin Skywalker and the so called New Order. As the Empire draws ever closer to finding and obliterating their world, the Jedi and the Rebels are faced with a series of obstacles, planning an attack against their enemy.

Will the Empire reach Tython and end the Jedi Order once again, or will the Rebellion be able to attack first? No one is sure what the outcomes will be in the end, but the fate of the galaxy hangs on a very thin thread as one fact lingers in the air.

This is war.

Last edited:
Rules:
1.You must follow all RPN site rules.
2.No Mary Sue’s or Gary Stu’s. Give your character some flaws, nobody’s perfect.
3. Absolutely no God-modding. It’s quite annoying.
4. Do not kill off someone else character unless the owner of that character has given you permission.
5. Respect all role players in the chat.
6. Do not change the plot without consent from either of the GMs. If you have an idea, please notify one of us about it.
7. Please write at least 5-6 detailed lines. One-liners are a no go.
8. Use of text talk in the actual RP is not allowed, I’d prefer decent grammar at least.
9. Have fun! This is meant for your entertainment.

Happy writing!
May the Force be with you!

| Location: Tython | Season: Spring |
| Average weather: Cool and foggy in the morning hours, sunny and warm in the afternoon to the evening hours. |
| Time: Morning, one hour before sunrise. |

Vaylin Skywalker ~ Jedi Youngling ~ Rebellion

Currently entangled in a mass of blankets, Vaylin huffed in annoyance as she couldn't bring herself to fall back asleep. She had just woken up about half an hour ago from a rather odd dream, though she didn't pay to much attention to it. Tossing onto her side, the five-year-old gazed at the window from her bed, wondering how long it would be before the sun would rise. She thought about waking Luke or Leia, but quickly dismissed the idea as they probably wouldn't appreciate that very much. The only other options were her mother and father. After a moments thought, she found herself climbing off of her own bed and padding over to her bedroom door.

Stepping out of the doorway, the little girl ventured down the hallway to enter her parents room, attempting to be as quiet as possible so she wouldn't wake them both. She glanced at her father, who seemed to be sound asleep, before sneaking around the bed to speak to her mother. Reaching up, she poked the woman a few times before speaking. "Mommy? I can't fall back asleep in my room, may I stay with you and Daddy?" She asked quietly.

Mentioned: WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Abendrot Abendrot Nuclear Magician Nuclear Magician

Padme Amidala ~ Senator ~ Rebellion

Padme slept comfortably next to her husband, grateful for the rest as the previous day had been quite exhausting. However, her sleep would be disturbed once she felt someone poke at her arm. The mother opened her eyes slowly, blinking a few times to focus them. She shifted, turning her head to gaze at the child standing beside her. Her confused gaze was hidden in the shadows as she wondered why Vaylin had come to her, Padme hadn't even gotten the chance to speak before the small girl had voiced her troubles. Frowning slightly, the dark-haired woman nodded. "Of course, sweetheart." She returned.

She helped the child climb onto their bed, giving her a warm smile as she climbed over her mother and plopped down between her parents. Padme helped her daughter snuggle under the covers and again wondered what had caused the girl to wake up. Perhaps Anakin would be able to find out, after all, if it had something to do with the Force then it was definitely not Padme's area of expertise. After a few moments, she once again settled down under the warm covers beside her daughter, closing her eyes to gain a few more minutes of sleep.

Mentioned: WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Taz Lakhasha ~ Smuggler ~ Neutral

Working on a beat up ship with a crew that nearly got killed on any mission they set out on was not how Taz had imagined her life to be, but she had to admit, it was pretty fun. She currently, sat in her quarters, still recovering from escaping a near-death experience with am Imperial squadron on Lothal. They had been hired to steal a shipment of supplies from outpost the Empire had set up on the Outer-Rim planet, and deliver it to some unknown customer. Which did other the Twi'lek girl, for all she knew it could be a trap.

Curiosity getting the better of her, the teenager slipped out of her quarters and down to the cargo bay. She often enjoyed peering at what it was they were smuggling, though sometimes the shipments were extremely off-limits. On this job, however, none of her fellow crew mates seemed to care, for they were already rummaging around in the crates filled to the brim with weapons and supplies. Peering into one of the boxes, the Twi'lek smiled, they were going to get paid well for this cargo.

Mentioned: None

Malcom Breshin~ General ~ Empire

"I want a report on our outpost on Lothal, no one will rest until that freighter is found!" General Breshin spoke sternly to his men. He had just received word of an attack on their supply depot, a group of lousy smugglers managed to infiltrate and steal their weapons along with other needed items. This wasn't the Empire's first time dealing with those who opposed them, or wished to make things harder for them, but this particular ship has gotten the General into trouble on many occasions. He had ordered for the crew to be tracked down and eliminated, but all attempts lead to failure.

Grumbling to himself, Breshin paced on the bridge of his Star Destroyer. This was currently the least of his problems, the blasted Rebellion had managed to slip through their grasp once again. If this kept up, the Emperor would show no mercy to the General's failure. This time, though, this time would be different. He would personally see to it that these scoundrels were ended once and for all. "Where is Officer Tantor?" He grumbled.

Vioko Tantor ~ Officer ~ Empire

Vioko rushed down the corridor to the bridge of the ship. He was already late and now he had received news of an attack on Lothal, an outpost he was supposed to have supervision over. He straightened his uniform with his hands while he waited for an elevator, glancing at the troopers that marched by along with his fellow Officers who didn't hesitate to give him harsh looks. Occasionally, the young man wondered if he had made a mistake, joining the Empire. He did it to protect his mother and sister after the passing of his father, though there were times when he missed his home world of Naboo.

Entering the elevator, he stood quietly, well aware of the lecturing he would gain from the General due to his inability to see to it that their supply runs were successful. After a few moments, the young man stepped out of the elevator and onto the bridge. He ventured towards the pacing man on the far side of the room, wary of his actions.
"You wished to see me, sir?" He asked in all formality.

Last edited:
TJ-253 ~ Officer ~ Rebellion

TeeJay was one of the few awake at such an early hour , not requiring sleep in the fashion nearly all her cohorts did. She needed to charge , of course , but the internal battery that powered her had a very long life and could be fully recharged very quickly. Instead of resting , the boxy T-Series Droid commonly went about trying to rectify the General disarray much of the Rebellion’s war materiel was kept in , a task she didn’t feel comfortable carrying out when the organic Jedi were awake and watching over her. Asides , when others were awake she was less free to carry out her alterations with much less freedom than when she was one of the few active.

This particular morning she was re-classifying the list of the Rebellion’s starships , atrocious as it was. ‘A GR-75 Medium Transport is listed twice , interrupted by a list of the Eta-2 Actis fighters and their respective pilots. Factoring in the disarray the Rebellion’s base on Tython is in , I calculate a 50.59 probably it is merely the same vehicle listed two consecutive times by two separate quartermasters.’ As her calculations didn’t give her enough certainty in either case she chose to travel to the Hangar to check herself. She still had another hour before most of the Jedi and other Organic officers would wake to impede her efforts , or so her endless series of calculations suggested. ‘A 79.23 percent probability firmly indicates my calculation is correct. There is , however , a 43.78 percent probably that C-3PO may be ambulatory and choose to impede my efforts in the same manner one of the organics would.

(Mentions - none)

[class=Notes] //So this is an older code that I tried to fix up to look nicer// //Forward slashes are comments // //and do no show up in the final design,// //these are to help you find everything easily// //and explain some code as well // //These comments must be with in a class or script tags// // in order to be hidden, from what I know. // //Long URls are images// //# followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes// //or color codes// //this code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code. // // when typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press ente// // it will not show that you did. you'll have to use the
tags// [/class]
[class=Notes] //The background image// [/class]
empireLogo.png
[class=Notes] //the image in the cirlce and the border// [/class]
HAN
[class=Notes] //the transparent with background and the border and below is the text// [/class]
Teeth clamped on a long cigarra, Han Solo undid a few more buttons on his grey Imperial jacket as he tried to concentrate on the cards in his hand, and on the credits spilled in the middle of the table. Whether or not the other players found the large sum of money in the pot agreeable depended, of course, on the cards they were holding. Han certainly liked it. He discovered he had an uncanny talent for sabacc during his days as a smuggler, a talent he used to win piles of money from his comrades. If he were younger, he might have thought the money in his pockets would be enough to live out the rest of his life in luxury, but his ideas of luxury had changed since leaving Shrike.

Han half sat, half laid back in his chair with one leg on the table and allowed his eyes to wander over the other players. Lieutenant Gav Eriston rocked his chair so far back on its legs that he looked like he was about to tip over completely. He was wearing a faint, pompous smile that seemed to say "I am your superior, so you'd damn well better do as I say". He was out of his hand, though, and in Han's opinion, too cautious with his money anyway. Dariel Cett was sitting forward, scratching his auburn beard, staring at his cards like they were equations he couldn't understand. He was a friendly enough guy, but he was dumber than a bag of rocks and couldn't play sabacc to save his life. Still, he could afford to lose his money. His father was one of the biggest landowners on Salliche.

Cett called the bet and tossed a few credits onto the table. He always got a little trembly when he had really good cards; he was not trembling now. Han figured he'd fold like a lawn chair on the next round of betting. Jakben Ingram, their dealer, scowled as he tossed his cards onto the table. "I've got nothing but shit today." he grumbled. Jakben was a short-tempered soldier with big, manly shoulders that demanded respect, something Han rarely gave him at the sabacc table. That just left Calan Horn, the youngest of the group, and also the shortest. If it weren't for his uniform, he could've passed for some drab moisture farmer from the Outer Rim. He had a lot of money today; maybe the paycheck had just rolled in.

"I'm in." Calan said. Han swung his leg off the table. "Then I raise you a hundred credits." He shoved his entire pile into the center of the table. Gav winced audibly. Cett cursed, folding his cards like they were burning his fingers. Han stared down at Calan with the slightest hint of a smirk, giving away nothing. "He's bluffing." Jakben said. "Don't let him push you around, Calan."
"Don't do it, kid." Cett warned, but Han knew he would. Calan always acted like he could afford to lose. He pushed his pile forward. "That's a hundred, give or take." Calan was trying his hardest to sound confident, but his voice had the slightest note of apprehension. "Fair enough." Han said. "What've you got, Horn?"

"Twenty" he announced, presenting his cards to the group. Han's smile grew even wider. "Oh look." he said, laying his cards out onto the table. "I have Idiot's Array." The look on Calan's face was a work of art. Gav shook his head and gave a sigh. Jakben cursed. "I was sure he was bluffing." Han began to scoop up his credits as Calan looked on, face white as a sheet. The money fell into Han's duffel with a pleasant sound. Pleasant to him, at least. A few chips fell off the table next to Horn's boot. "You can keep those, Calan." Han said casually. Calan stood up sharply. "I've got better things to do." he said, then roughly shouldered into Han as he marched out the door. "Rude." Han huffed. Jakben shook his head. "You shouldn't have cowed him like that. He's not rich. He can't afford to lose."
"Well if he can't afford to lose, he shouldn't be playing." asserted Han indignantly. Cett waved his hand at Jak. "I'll lend him some money, don't worry." Gav looked down at his watch. "It's getting past noon right now." he stated.

Noon?

"Aw shit!" Han shouted, starting up and gathering his things. "Late again?" asked Jak in a tone that was almost disapproving. "General Breshin will not be pleased." Han gave no answer as buttoned up his jacket, then began running for the bridge.

[class=Notes] //Below is the purple box and the content meant for tags// [/class]
Interacting: NPCs
Located: Barracks -- Star Destroyer
Mentioned: N/A
code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Stastra flowed through the forms, twin blades slashing in quick diagonal motions. Eyes closed, he darted between imaginary foes, blocking their blades, deflecting their blows. His steps beat a steady rhythm on the stone training ground as he sought focus. He knew most of his fellows would meditate, seeking a connection to the force in silent contemplation. But Quro moved through Form 1, finding a link the force in action and motion.

He smiled slightly. It was an un-Jedi thought, but it was a connection none the less. Despite his training, he liked the heightened emotion. There was a strange comfort to it, one that helped him to see his actions in a different light. Un-Jedi like, but sometimes necessary. His speed increased, his blades blurring in a rapid spinning X, one leg slightly shorter than the other. Orange and Yellow. Orange and Yellow. Flashing faster and faster, the rhythm becoming frenetic, beating like a drum.

A faint scuff from behind. Stastra moved on instinct, blade blurring in a blurring arc. Then a quick stop. Opening his eyes slowly, he saw a young boy standing behind him eyes wide as he looked at the yellow blade. Frowning, Stastra turned of the blade, eyes boring into the boy. After a few silent moments, he spoke. ''What are you doing here child? Somehow I doubt the order assigned younglings to watch Sentinels in the night. They certainly don't require you to sneak up on us as we practice. A second more boy.... A second more.''

Luke stared up at the Knight as the blade winked out. Gulping slightly he nodded at the older mans chiding. He looked , unimpressed. ''Yee....Yes m-master. I'm sorry. It's just.... they say you're very good..... I... wanted to learn? For, a lesson?'' He grinned weakly, unnerved by the older mans stony gaze. Quro stepped past him, beckoning. ''Tomorrow perhaps. But now youngling, you will sleep.' He strode out into the darkness, the young boy jogging to catch up.

starwarstheclonewars5.jpg

Obi-Wan Kenobi and Captain Rex
Jedi Master and Clone Officer
Rebellion
| Average weather: Cool and foggy in the mourning hours, sunny and warm in the afternoon to the evening hours. |
Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jedi Master of the New Jedi Order, was sitting in a crisscross position upon one of the rocks near the jedi temple overlooking the vast forests of Tython. The sun hadn't even rose yet, but the jedi master was far from asleep.
"Moring General"
Kenobi opened his eyes, a smile was begining to form on his lips as he turned his head to see a white helmeted head with blue outlines and a pair of blue Jaig eyes marked above his visors. It Rex, Captain Rex.
"Your up early."

"Good morning Rex." Kenobi replied, getting up from his seated position to face the clone captain. "Just doing some early morning meditation to clear the mind."
"Oh, well, hope I'm not interrupting you then, General."
"Not at all, Captain, I was just about to get up to prepare morning exercises for the younglings."
"Ah, drilling the little buggers hard l see."
"Indeed. After all, they need to be ready to face any obsticles the Empire throws at them, and given the dire situation that the jedi order is in, we may not have that much time to work with them."
"Understood, sir."
"Speaking of obstacles, how's Anakin holding up?"
"General Skywalker? He's currently...resting, with Senator Amadalie."
"I see...well given what they went through, I'd say it's a well earned rest..."
"..."
"..."
"Is somthing the matter sir?"
"Hm?...Oh, nothing it's just...I'm sensing somthing...different...somthin-"
Kenobi didn't get a chance to finish his sentence before he quickly turned around, eyes towards the sky.
"What's wrong general?"
Just as Rex said that, a starship of sorts flew over the jedi temple, much closer then starship on the planet did. The appearnce of the ship was concealed by the fog, but even on ground level you could make out the shape of it.
Kenobi and Rex insitincitvly got into combat stances as the ship flew over head.
"Is it an Imperial ship?"
Rex flipped down the rangefinder attached to his helmet and zoomed in on the ship.
"No, but I don't think it's rebel either sir...but even if they are..."
The outline of the ship began to decend further, as it's vague outline slowly disappeared over the trees.
All the while, somthing was...off, Kenobi could sense it, and he deduced that the disturbance came from that starship.
"General, they're landing in the woods!"
Rex said, as he pointed in the direction of where the starship was landing, snapping Kenobi out of his thoughts.
"What should we do general?" Rex said, pushing up his rangefinder as he looked over to Kenobi. "Should I go get the others?"
Kenobi was silent for a secound, as he looked back up in the general direction of the ship, before shaking his head. "No...I don't think it would be necessary to wake the others..." Kenobi then looked to the clone captain. "....I think you and I should be able to resolve the matter without much of a problem...Still, keep the comlinks open just in case we run into any complications."
"Yes, sir." Rex nodded, as he tapped a button on his wristband.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kenobi and Rex were in such a hurry to reach the unidentified starship, they almost rushed past Stastra.
"Good morning, Strastra." Kenobi said, slowing down just a bit with Captain Rex not far behind him. "As much as I'd like to stop and talk, it would appear we have a bit of a situation on han-"
Then Kenobi, and completely halted, with Rex stopping just short behind him, as the jedi master looked at the young Skywalker.
"What are you doing out of bed this early in the morning, young one?"
Nuclear Magician Nuclear Magician

Last edited:
"The boy felt he needed additional tuition in Shii-Cho forms. Tuition best attained by sneaking up on an armed Jedi in the night. I suspect he has learn a different lesson however." Quro eyed the boy, who looked down sheepishly. "Now, I believe it was time for him to return to bed" He gave Luke a very pointed look, sending the bow scurrying back toward the temple, before falling into step with Master Kenobi and the clone captain.

"Tell me master, what has you and the captain out of bed at this hour? And running into the woods no less. Unusual, to say the least" His eyes darted around, trying to pick up any hint of their qury. He eyed the two men in particular, assessing their body language. "Something amiss perhaps? Not enough to warrant others, but enough that you feel the need to investigate personally." Stastra's cloak whipped in the wind, black cloth fluttering over the half plate armour he wore, a lighter version of Rex's own. "Need some company?"

Luke darted back toward his home, suitably chastened. He considered doubling back to follow the full Jedi, but he wasn't willing to risk even the slight chance of a lesson. EVERYONE knew Quro was THE BEST with a double lightsaber. Who knew how long it would be before he got another change to train. To impress him maybe.

He dodged through the trees, quickly making his way back to the house. It was a small enough building, though large enough for the family to live comfortably. He flelt around till he found the thin rope he'd tied to one of the trees. Hauling himself up, he managed to pull himself up the rope, climbing into the branches. Pulling his escape tool up, he hid in in a hollow, before walking along a thick branch to the house. A short hop to the wide sill, and he slid the window open and dropped into the room.

Grinning to himself, he slid under the covers. "Another successful escape attempt"

Rebellion
| Average weather: Cool and foggy in the mourning hours, sunny and warm in the afternoon to the evening hours. |
Kenobi and Rex watched as the young Luke Skywalker made his way back to the temple.
Kenobi couldn't help but smile at the boy. In some respects, he really was like his father.

Looking back at Stastra, Kenobi said. "Ever inquisitive, Stastra, although I'd suggest you take more note of your surroundings."
"Unidentified starship came a bit too close to the temple for my liking." Rex said as he pointed towards the covered direction the star-ship had gone. "I'd say it landed about half a klick North of here."
"If you'd like to accompany us, I would not object. Me and Rex here could probably take care of this on our own, but an extra hand certainly wouldn't hurt."
Nuclear Magician Nuclear Magician

Anakin Skywalker - Jedi Knight - Rebellion
Feeling a small being snuggle at his side, one that was definitely not his wife, Anakin stirred. Rolling slowly onto his side, to face the warmth beside him, he peered over at the two. Ah, Vaylin. He should have sensed her when she'd come into the room, but he'd been exhausted lately with helping the Rebellion and the Jedi. Obi-Wan did always used to tease him for his strange sleeping habits. That was to say, not sleeping for weeks, and then sleeping in a strange place when he finally did exhaust himself.

Still, he didn't mind his youngest child climbing in beside them, and instead stretched his non-mechanical arm around both Vaylin and Padme, seeing as they were all tucked close together. He should probably get up, get to his responsibilities, check on the twins. Not that he wanted to. He was very much content and warm with where he was now. And if anyone really needed him, they'd knock. Or comm him. And, since neither of those things had happened, he deemed it fine for him to stay laying here with the other two. He assumed Luke and Leia were still asleep in their rooms, and stretched out his senses to double check. Each of his children could be mischievous when they wanted to be, a trait Padme often assured him came from him.

Interacting with kalopsia. kalopsia.

Artemis Lunala - Jedi Knight - Rebellion
Quiet, as always, the Jedi Knight was wandering around base. Mostly because she wasn't aware of anything else she had to do, and she'd already tried to meditate her emotions away today. And the sun hadn't even properly risen yet. Which... dragged it up to be a brilliant day for the Togruta. Something just seemed... off about the entire day, but maybe that was just her. After all, she was a pessimist, so really every day had a feeling of dread upon it. And they were technically on the run, so her dread was quite warranted.

She wondered if there was anyone who might need help around the place. She might as well help somewhere, instead of being useless and wandering around in circles.

Interacting with no one

Astaroth 'Ash' Smallclaw - Youngling - Rebellion
The three year old Togruta was already up, and very much wishing to explore. She had always wanted to do so, as soon as she could toddle, but someone had always been watching her. But now, the others were asleep, she assumed, and so she could toddle excitedly down the hallways, giggling to herself. More than once she tripped over her own feet, but just ended up giggling and getting back up. So far she hadn't bumped into anyone, not that she really cared.

Interacting with no one

Feeling her father stir next to her, the little girl opened her blue eyes. She blinked at him, to focus her sight before smiling at him innocently. "I'm sorry, Daddy. I tried not to wake you." She whispered, peering at him. She still couldn't bring herself to go back to sleep so she had settled down, deciding to keep quiet until one her parents had woken. The sun still wasn't up yet, which made Vaylin slightly upset. She didn't want to move to much, for the sake of letting her parents rest.

Interacting with: WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Malcom Breshin ~ General ~ Empire

General Breshin glared at the young man standing before him. "Yes. Explain to me how yet another one of our outposts have been attacked. One under your supervision!" The general spoke angrily. "We cannot allow these...these pirates to delay our progress!" Turning around, Breshin gazed out of the large window on the bridge of the Destroyer. He stood there for a moment, attempting to pull himself together. Turning his head to look back at the young man when he replied. "I- I'm sorry, sir. I had no knowledge of an attack on Lothal." The Officer tries to apologize.

"'Sorry' will not fix the damage, Tantor." Breshin shot back angrily. Turning his gaze once more, he asked the boy a question. "Where is your fellow Officer? Han, I believe his name is?"
"I'm not sure, sir." The young man replied.

Mentioned: Abendrot Abendrot

TeeJay had quite a bit of ground to cover between the Rebellion’s data storage rooms in the center of the temple and the large hangar bay at the very edge of the complex , a journey that would take longer for the droid than it might for most of the organics. She was never especially speedy , quite similar to a Protocol Droid or the larger B2-HA units in her average walking speed. While she technically didn’t need it in the facility she did have a Blaster on her , a small DL-22 blaster pistol holstered at her side. When she was two-thirds of the way there she came across a Togruta Jedi Knight with charcoal grey skin , quickly stopping in front of her. She would’ve liked to avoid the Jedi , but as the only route to her destination was impeded by the Togruta she might as well speak to her.

It wasn’t the first time TJ-253’s ceaseless calculations were shown to be incorrect by a Jedi , and it was likely far from the last. As she started to speak her hands clasped together in a very familiar gesture , common among Tactical Droids and very characteristic of TeeJay specifically. “Greetings , Jedi Knight Artemis Lunala. It appears my calculations suggesting you would be asleep have been proven false. You have thusly beaten a slight 22.77 percent chance of being ambulatory at any point during this hour. Are you in need of assistance with any particular task at the moment , Sir?”

(Mentions - WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys )

Last edited:
Yorn Hiraass ~ Neutral
Yorn wakes up and slowly gets out of bed, not wanting to do so. He puts on his cloths and does his morning rituals. He then decides to look at his credit chips to see the amount of credits he has and cringes. "Only 50 creds! How am I going to afford the rent?!" Yorn thinks, somewhat panicked. "Okay, calm down. All I have to do is just go to the bar and pickpocket some drunks. That should give me enough credits to at least pay rent. Maybe, if I'm lucky, I may even get a jackpot. " He gets up, and looks out the window to see if there was anything new, and then sighing when he sees nothing. He then goes outside and gets in his busted civilian transport, and then drives to the bar. He gets there and goes to the corner of the bar, and waits for people to come in and get drunk.

[class=Notes] //So this is an older code that I tried to fix up to look nicer// //Forward slashes are comments // //and do no show up in the final design,// //these are to help you find everything easily// //and explain some code as well // //These comments must be with in a class or script tags// // in order to be hidden, from what I know. // //Long URls are images// //# followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes// //or color codes// //this code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code. // // when typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press ente// // it will not show that you did. you'll have to use the
tags// [/class]
tumblr_static_bxv5ksr3e74ko4cso0ogo0oww.png
KENTO
[class=Notes] //the transparent with background and the border and below is the text// [/class]
If anyone asked why Kento was up at such a ludicrously early hour, he would've shrugged and said he was simply trying to squeeze more time into his schedule. It wouldn't be a complete lie. He would have a lot of work to catch up on today and for many days thereafter. Blessedly, there were few people out of bed at this hour. He could sense some cooks arguing from the kitchen and the occasional droid going about its work, but everyone else appeared to be still asleep. He stifled a yawn as he wound his way down the dimly lit hallways and corridors, the route that led towards the Archive libraries. Only a few dozen data drives would remain there, Kento thought ruefully. They'd lost so much knowledge to the Purge.

We'll have to do something about that. Kento mused as he turned a corner, boots clapping against the marble flooring, the sound echoing against the walls. The temple complex was growing more elaborate by the month. Once, this corridor had been just been part of another ancient ruin, but as the Jedi settled in, they went about making improvements. Windows were cut into the leeward side, new tiling was set into the floor, the halls were strewn with tasteful plinths holding tasteful art pieces standing against the wall at aesthetic intervals. As he walked down the corridor, Kento passed a restored relief of Nomi Sunrider, an infant child in one arm and a lightsaber in the other, held above her head. He had only walked halfway past it when his Force-sense picked up something shuffling not too far away. He peeked around the next corner to find a Shili child, giggling as she waddled around aimlessly. A quick check of the area told Kento that the little girl was alone, though not terribly lost. Still, there was no one else there to pay attention to her...

"Hey there, little one! What are you doing out of bed so early?" Kento asked cheerfully, planting his hands on his hips. He supposed he should't be too surprised by this sight. Little ones rose early all the time. He could remember Galen's toddling years with painful clarity. He approached the girl and knelt down so they'd be at eye level. "Are you lost? Or are you just going out for a little stroll?"

[class=Notes] //Below is the purple box and the content meant for tags// [/class]
Interacting: Astaroth Smallclaw
Located: Jedi Temple - Tython
Mentioned: WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Giving Vaylin a tired smile, because he could never truly be mad at his children, he shook his head, "It's okay Vay." He hummed, "I should probably be up by now anyway..." He yawned. He really should get up before someone contacted him. He peered at Vaylin, "But why are you up? As much as I love snuggles, you usually sleep in your own bed Vay." He commented easily. Anakin liked to make sure that nothing was wrong, and he had to hope that maybe she'd just come in because she'd woken early

Bumping into a droid wasn't an uncommon occurrence, so Artemis wasn't that worried when Teejay met her. She wasn't concerned about the droids presence, since she'd proven she was no enemy of the Rebellion at the present time. Though, Artemis still wouldn't hesitate to cut her down if the droid even thought about returning to her true roots on the opposite side of this battle. Though, the others commentary did cause her to smile a little. Only a little though.

"Thank you? I'm not in need of assistance at this moment, but if there is anything anyone needs going, then I'd be pleased to help." She returned politely, but with a rather emotionless tone, "So, if you know of anything that needs doing?" She asked, curious

Interacting with HK Fifty HK Fifty

Astaroth 'Ash' Smallclaw - Youngling - Rebellion
Squeaking as she heard a voice, she turned with a giggle to see who it was who had found her. Peering up at him as he knelt in front of her, still slightly shorter than him when he was knelt down, she lifted her arms at him, silently asking for a hug as she thought of her answer. She could speak, just often chose not to. She wasn't a very talkative child after all, unless she was indeed expected to answer a question. Grinning at him with tiny sharp teeth, she nodded at the second, "Stroll!" She chirped, wiggling on the spot. Of course she wasn't lost.

Interacting with Abendrot Abendrot

TeeJay inclined her head backwards , somewhat surprised that the Togruta would - albeit indirectly - ask if she needed help. Of course she knew that the Jedi Knight mistrusted her for some reason or another - were she in the organic’s position , she’d certainly be suspicious or her. After all , it wasn’t long ago that the two would’ve been on opposing sides with only diplomatic parlay as the singular opportunities for a cordial , if tense , meeting. But those days were long ago , and now the T-Series Droid was very much a rebel , more of a Rebel than she perhaps ever could’ve thought herself when she was first created. That wouldn’t prevent Jedi from mistrusting her , however , and she was almost certain the lot of them would strike her down in a split-second if she should show any signs of disloyalty.

Nevertheless , now wasn’t the time to allow her processor core to mull over the complicated post-Clone Wars relationship she had with the Jedi Order. The emotionless tone hadn’t bothered her , perhaps simply because her voice was just as monotone. “You are correct to believe it a compliment , Sir. Perhaps , should you be willing , you would assist my efforts to standardize our inventory listing of Starvessels? The inventory sheet lists two GR-75 Medium Cruisers , separated by thirteen Eta-2 Actis starfighters. I calculate a 50.59 percent probability that it is merely a single vessel catalogued twice by two separate quartermasters. This calculation is not certain enough to merely delete one of the entries , and thusly I must travel to the hangar bay and attain visual evidence proving or disproving the existence of a second GR-75. There is a virtual 100 percent chance that you have the ability to investigate much more of the Hangar Bay than I would have the ability to , as you have a higher average speed than I. Thusly I come to the conclusion that you would be of great assistance to me , should you desire to assist me. Would you desire to assist me in this task , Sir?” As ever , the Droid was infamously long-winded in her ever-precise outlining of any single idea or theory she had. Unbeknownst to her , her monotone monologues had become something of a punchline among some of the other Rebellion personnel.

(Mentions - WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys )

Vaylin scrunched up her face when he father asked why she was up. She often had dreams about weird things, but always ended up ignoring them. “Just a dream.” She answered. The little girl propped herself up, not wishing to lie down anymore. She grinned at her father before climbing over him and dropping to the floor with a soft thud. Venturing out of her parents bedroom and downstairs to the front door, the small child stepped outside. She giggled as her bare feet landed on the cool stone that made a path to their house her blue nightgown ruffled around her mid-shin as she ran towards the temple. She wandered through the wide front doors and down the halls of the old temple. Smiling as she looked up at the Jedi banners hanging from the ceiling, the little girl turned a corner only to smack into a certain droid. She fell back, rubbing at her forehead. Vaylin gazed up at the tall T-Series Droid and smiled rightly. "Good Morning, TeeJay!"

Interacting with WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys
HK Fifty HK Fifty

Last edited:
"I see. Hmmm. That is unusual." Clasping his hands behind his back, he started to scan the skies. "Only one? To slip through any planetary defenses perhaps? Interesting. Seems a likely M.O. for a smuggler or spy. Though I doubt either would expect to do much work here. Could be a refugee maybe" He followed after Master Kenobi and Captain Rex, expression indicating that it was nothing more than idle speculation. "Tell me Captain, have we had similar reports in the past? Not necessarily at the temple proper, but at one of the outlying rebellion instillation? hmmm. Could be nothing I suppose."

He walked in silence for a short time, face expressionless, making little more than the occasional statement. "Tell me Master Kenobi, how fare the current crop of younglings? I spend little enough time at the temple and it becomes difficult to assess their progress. Any worth keeping an eye on?" His face remained blank, but the tone in his voice shifted slightly, as if there were more to his question than just idle curiosity.

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount

Rebellion
With the Jedi sentinel along, the Jedi Master and Clone Officer where back on their way in the direction of the ship.
"Definitely would seems like what a smuggler would do." Rex said as the three of them were beginning to enter the forest. "We've relied on smugglers in the past for supply drops, but usually they their runs at the main city and we'd pick it up from there..."
"And I'm assuming we haven't gotten any word from the city."
"Correct, General, at least no transmissions of recently... Usually, the rebels give us aheads up if any of their ships are even flying near us, much less try to land this close."
"I suppose we should be lucky it didn't crash into the temple all together..."
At this point Obi-Wan had taken a bit of a lead in the group, with Rex flanking his right and Stastra on the other.
"Well, it would seem you've already met one of them..." Kenobi said, as glanced back at Stastra as he ran. "...Anakin and Padame's son, Luke and his daughter, Leia, both growing stronger with the force everyday, even little Valyin is showing a lot of potential...just like their father."
A fallen tree blocked the three's path. Kenobi simple leaped overthe obstacle, while Rex slide underneath the obstacle, before running behind Kenobi.
"There's also Drefo Jafan and Neqel Lawsi, both are showing great potential as well. Though, I do worry about how Neqel's mother's personality rubbing off on her. "
"Arn't they both from Onderon, sir?"
"Yes, but they left long before the rebels came to be, so we've never met prior..."
As they ran deeper into the woods, the thickness of the fog began to make everything difficult to see.
"Fog's rolling in heavy, General!"
"I can see that Rex!" While the fog began to block the three's line of sight, it did not blind two of them. "Rex! Follow me, I can sense them!"
Both Kenobi and Sastra could feel, a bit off in the distance, three lifeforms; one of those life forms was...subtle, yet, had an imprint on the force that both of the jedi could feel.
Mentions: kalopsia. kalopsia. WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Le Fuzzy Maraca Le Fuzzy Maraca Epiphany Epiphany
Directed: Nuclear Magician Nuclear Magician

Nodding his head as Vaylin told him it was just a dream, he didn't have chance to ask her what it had been about before she was climbing over him and running off. Moments later, he heard the door close, and he groaned. Even his child was up and running before he was. Not worried for her safety, because he knew he'd sense anything wrong with her, the Knight rolled over to kiss Padme on the head. He knew she was awake, at least partially, and they both kinda needed to get up soon.

"Morning Angel." He murmured tiredly

Listening carefully to the droids long monologue of information, and pleased with the level of detail given that would make the entire job more understandable, the Jedi Knight nodded her head to TeeJay. Look around the hanger for two GR-75 Medium Cruisers. She could do that. It was a simple enough task, but it would give her something to do besides wandering around the hallways uselessly. Bowing her head in a nod, she peered up at the droid, "Of course. I assume you are already on your way to the hanger bay now?" She asked, just to ensure the droid didn't have any other job she needed to complete first.

Of course, their monotone conversation was interrupted by the pattering of small feet, and a clang as a child ran straight into the droid. Moving to help the youngling up, the Jedi shook her head to herself. Younglings. Always running around. This one was Vaylin, if she remembered correctly, Skywalker's youngest. It would make sense that she seemed to have his rather.... excitable personality.

Interacting with HK Fifty HK Fifty kalopsia. kalopsia.

Padme Amidala ~ Senator ~ Rebellion
Padme opened her eyes shortly after receiving a kiss from her husband. Smiling up at him, she sat up slowly with a yawn. "Good morning Ani." She replied with a tired smile. She reached her arms up to stretch, noticing the absence of their child. She huffed. "Has she gone off to explore?" She questioned. "I know she is still a child, and I don't mind her running around. However, I think it would be good for her to go begin lessons with a tutor, if she's going to be a senator one day." Padme spoke. She knew her daughter had high hopes of training with the Jedi, but she couldn't help but think that either of her daughters would make great leaders.

Interacting with WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Vaylin gave the Togruta a small smile as she was helped up. "Thank you." She said, gazing up at the woman. Shortly after, her attention returned to TeeJay. "I'm sorry for running into you. I guess I was too distracted to sense that you were here." She held her hands behind her back, looking at the ground. Vaylin was curious as to what they pair were up to and decided to ask. "What are you two doing? Can I help?" She knew that they probably wouldn't need her help, but that didn't stop her from asking.

Interacting with HK Fifty HK Fifty WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

TeeJay appreciated the Togruta’s clear acknowledgement and willingness to assist her , inclining her head in a way some of the more perceptive Jedi and Rebellion personnel knew was her facsimile of a pleased smile. Artemis may not have been her friend , but the fact that she was willing to assist and acknowledge her was still much more than many others at the Temple were willing to give her. Indeed , she was commonly called several anti-Droid slurs by others , whichever Artemis refreshingly chose to avoid. Perhaps one day they could forge a more amicable relationship , though she’d be surprised if they were ever truly ‘friends’ in the sense Organics commonly used the word.

Regardless of what the future may hold for the two , before she could manage to speak a syllable a loud clang sounded behind her. She , of course , didn’t truly feel the small child impact with her , but she was aware enough to realize she must’ve connected with her waist , or perhaps her upper legs. She had always favored the small girl , largely to due to the girl favoring her in return despite her rather unfriendly history with the Jedi Order , including her father Anakin. She could only assume that the girl perhaps wasn’t aware of the prior relationship , or else didn’t consider it with much seriousness as the Clone Wars had played out and been largely forgotten well before her birth.

While she was busy attempting to calculate the best response the girl swiftly apologized to her , seeming rather unfazed despite the hard impact she must’ve made against the armored durasteel shell that constituted the droid’s body. “I deeply apologize for failing to detect your presence prior to your impact against my frame , Vaylin Skywalker. You are not required to apologize in turn , though as you extended such an apology I am compelled to accept it. You did not cause my frame any damage , should that concern you. Are you in nominal condition as well , Sir? I calculate a 99.76 percent probability you have incurred some variance of physical damage to your own form , with an additional 49.52 percent probability such damage constitutes a concussion or skull fracture. If required , I will transport you to the medical bay and allow Medical Droid 2-1B to attend to any physical harm you may have incurred.”

Of course , instead of waiting for her to respond TeeJay chose to answer the girl’s question , having calculated that the youngest Skywalker child would most heartily deny an need to be taken to see 2-1B at the moment. “As you inquired , Vaylin Skywalker , I was currently in the process of reorganizing the existing inventory of StarVessels available for use by the Jedi Order and the Rebellion. The inventory lists two GR-75 Medium Transports , seperated by several Eta-2 Actis Jedi Starfighters. I have calculated a 50.59 percent probability that this is merely a single ship entered into the inventory twice by two seperate quartermasters , however as this calculation has not acheived a high enough percentage to be certain I must inventory the ship , or ships , myself before I am able to simply remove one of the entries from the inventory. As I was traveling towards the hangar bay I encountered Jedi Knight Artemis Lunala , who managed to be ambulatory despite a calculation of only a 22.77 percent probability she would be in any ambulatory state at any point throughout the next standard hour. You appear to have disproven the calculation in much the same fashion , Vaylin Skywalker. As Jedi Knight Artemis Lunala is willing to assist me , we were preparing to make our way towards the hangar bay together. If you are not in need of medical attention , I would welcome your assistance as well. I have taken note of your inclination towards matters relating to the operation of Star Vessels , and I calculate a 96.33 percent probability that you would be of great assistance to my own - and now Jedi Knight Artemis Lunala’s - efforts to correct the inaccuracies and errors present in the current Starvessel inventory list.”

(Interacting with kalopsia. kalopsia. , WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys )

Last edited:
Anakin hummed in greeting to his wife, shuffling over as she stretched. He nodded at her question, and raised an eyebrow slightly as Padme mentioned a tutor. He didn't want to start any form of argument, or hurt his wife's feelings, but he felt he needed to point something out, "Padme... What if she wants to be a Jedi?" He returned, "She seems to prefer taking my lightsaber and throwing things across the room with the Force." He added, shrugging as if it was no big deal. Part of him wanted his children to be Jedi like him, but it was ultimately their own choice. And, unfortunately, in this time both jobs were dangerous. So really, they were in danger without even wanting to be either a Jedi or a Senator.

The Knight blinked at the child as she asked if she could help, and raised an eyebrow at the droid. A child should perhaps not have to help them. They could certainly do it by themselves, and Artemis's experience with younglings was that they would only get in the way. But she wouldn't argue. She had some sense of preservation, and knew better than to upset one of Skywalker's children. Both of their parents could be formidable foes, and she had no wish to start a fight or argument today. Instead, she kept her mouth shut, listening to the droid give the same information to Vaylin. It was a point, that the child may have hurt herself, but from what Artemis could see she looked okay. And... maybe TeeJay had something wrong with her calculations, since she'd already been wrong twice about people being up.

HK Fifty HK Fifty kalopsia. kalopsia.

He nodded as Rex and the elder Jedi spoke. "And it seems unlikely that they are here for more clandestine purposes. Spies tend to be a more subtle bunch. Refugees perhaps, or those in search of services only we can offer?"

As Kenobi ran through the list of younglings he nodded "Yes.... I've met Luke. The boy has a tendency to sneak out to watch the Sentinels train. Seems to think we have skills we keep secrete from the other Jedi. Ones that make us the ultimate fighters, Bane of all who stand against us." His voice held genuine amusement at that last, and he chuckled. "He's a good lad, if a tad impatient. I have yet to met any of the others. Perhaps it would be well to take a leaf from Luke's book and observe their training sessions. It may be well to involve myself in the training of others. It has been long since I have had much to do with that."

He hopped onto the tree after Obi-wan, walking along its length before dropping off and flowing. His eyes darted around, searching for anyone hiding among the trees though he thought it an unlikely spot. His pace remained steady as the fog thickened, though he stayed aware of Rex's position, let the trooper hurt himself in the murk. Then his eyes flicked forward. He could sense that faint tugging on the force also. He stepped out into the trees and began to circle slightly, approaching from another angle.

"Just in case" he thought "carelessness gets people killed."

interacting: Elekta Kount Elekta Kount

tags// [/class]
empireLogo.png
HAN
Han marched up towards the bridge, eyes dead ahead. He'd managed to suppress his initial panic the entire way, and even managed to paste on a smile. He expressed no concern as he nodded to each superior who crossed his path -- which was to say, nearly everyone. And all the while, a voice in the back of his mind had chastised him. He could not afford to screw up like this again, not with the court-martial still hanging over his head. If it were anyone else, Han might have been given a chance to explain himself, but General Breshin was as anal as they came. He'd get a reprimand for certain.

The bridge itself was grand and spacious, with lower-level pit crews lying at either side of the wide, central walkway. There was something going on, Han thought, judging by the way these officers buzzed instead of milled. It was the kind of feeling that made his palms sweat a little. As usual, Breshin wore a displeased expression, having just finished scaring the living bejeezus out of Officer Tantor. He stepped up to the general, coming to a halt to snap off a quick salute as he clicked his heels. "Sir!"

Interacting:General Breshin, Vioko Tantor
Located: Bridge -- Star Destroyerr
Mentioned: kalopsia. kalopsia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back