• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Again, would like to request...Well, anything.

Girouette

Lizard knight Overlord
I would like to request someone to roleplay with, I would like to do something rather plot heavy and I have a few ideas for possible scenarios and settings and such, I really should dedicate more time to this. But...

Well, anyway. I'd like you to send me a PM if you're interested in a 1x1 of any sort, as long as you fits a very loose standard I'll most likely RP with you, I just need something to kick me back into my RPing spirit.

I will note that I do very much want to do a 1x1, and I prefer a fantasy or magical setting, for example I've been on a bit of a Fate series binge (Fate/Stay Night) And just played through the VN, so if you would wish to do something similar to that I would jump in a second.

Last edited by a moderator:
This sounds interesting, and I would do a 1x1. I would PM, but I can't because I'm new to this site, but I have done a lot of RP-ing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back