• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom afterlight - An OC Twilight RP

taliaangeni

It is what it is.
Roleplay Type(s)
GRNSlvB.png

rules
⌔ Scrollable.
⌔ No canons. No Edward. No Bella. If a character is canon-like I'll ask you to redo.
⌔ Drama is encouraged just keep it in plot.
⌔ Multiple characters is also encouraged. I'm only accepting a few people so the roleplay doesn't get large and out of hand.
⌔ No god-modding; this especially goes for the vampires with powers.
⌔ Real face claims.
⌔ A paragraph is required. Give people something to write off of.

links
characters

information
This roleplay will be based on Twilight but there will be changes as we all know there are some issues. Firstly, sparkling is being cut. While I don't mind it I know a lot of people do. As Stephenie Meyer has stated, the werewolves are actually shapeshifters. I think it'd be really cool to add in one or two other animal types. The animals need to have a pack mentality and I have to okay your animal choice before hand. We all need to remember that our shapeshifters are not "activated" until vampires are nearby. No hybrid children of humans and vampires. If I need to make a lore page please say so in the comments. I know I haven't read the books in years. As for the plot, I'm looking to get the group together and make it.

code by g o l d i e l o x x

Last edited:
I would be interested in this, but I'll say up front I only have a passing familiarity with the original material.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back