• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern after tomorrow [nuclear apocalypse] | interest check | 3 spots open

oliver

count the seconds
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• 471289cde2490c80f60d5e85bcdfb6da.gif

AFTER TOMORROW.
    INTEREST CHECK

Last edited:
AncientBird AncientBird I suppose the main plot would be about surviving and the adventure that goes along with that. At the moment that is all that is fleshed out. But, I have a bunch of smaller plot points in mind that the cast will be able to follow up on . It might end up being a bit sandbox-like and I'm thinking of including polls to help guide/choose events, but we'll see what happens! 😊

It sounds awesome, are all the roles that say if they are open or closed up to date? :3 Could I also get a link to the discord? :0

Last edited:
May I have a link to the discord, or would you like me to post my cs before you give me that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back