• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom After the War // An Avatar the last Aribender RP (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I respect your opinon also ... Like I said, I can tone it down easily, I just wanted some feedback on what I have now, and can adjust it accordingly. I would also like the OP's stance on this... But honestly if so many agree... I can change it so her highest potential is like Azula or something.
To me that makes far more sense and can be incorporated into the RP better. This will also allow her a chance to reach her potential in the RP without her being game breaking. Start her off with her being as weak as Aang in the beginning and work her way up to Azula and possibly stronger depending on the situation and how she grows.

Okay then ... [ I'm gonna edit that out ] ~Blastphamous HD reference , sorry if it makes no sense. Those who watch him on Youtube definitely will.
Anyone else have opinions on my second option before I implement it ?

Can I reveal the History as the RP goes on ? I want it to be like a mystery of sorts ...

I'm sorry, I've been really busy and GM-ing three RPs and co-GM-ing two others is a horrible idea I'll be able to post really soon; I just need to do this stupid history assignment my teacher left with the sub

I am incredibly stressed right now and am trying very hard not to express it in a destructive way, so please, feel free to post before I do because I have no idea when I'll be able to do so

im jess saying im jess saying The next two weeks are gonna be hecka hectic for me since I have AP tests. So if I'm even slower than I was, I apologize.
No worries! I'm sure we all understand the student struggle.

I've been super under the weather and attempting to work with a nasty cold so I haven't been on as much as I'd like.

If it is I think I'll have to drop out of it ^^; I've got a lot of RPs to focus on so I cant really give this one the attention it needs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back