• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern After the virus.

DarkSippy

Peppermint addiction
In an alternate 2015, a group of scientists where working on a project to make super soldiers. It worked... Almost. The only issue is that it made the people who where effected went insane, and attacked anyone else who wasn’t affected. They’re fatser and stronger than result humans. Now they have broken out. With the virus. The virus can be seen by a red mist that lingers around a few areas and the infected are attracted to it. It infects mainly through the air, but also through open skin. It takes a few days to set in, but once someone is infected it’s impossible to reverse. This is the story of survivors.

I would be interested in this! The immune idea sounds cool, gives it a Maze Runner vibe.

Alright for everyone who's wondering here's what I came up with. I'll leave it to the player to be immune or not. So if you decide to be immune go ahead and be immune, if you decide you don't want to be immune, then go ahead and stay "normal" (not trying to be insulting I swear :P). I think it'll make things much more interesting especially for those that prefer it one way over another. Also I'm going to make a place for character sheets and a place to just talk , so expect those soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back