• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic After the End:Experimental

Flecker

I'm a legume
World of Chaos

The smell of metal filled the air, combined with other bodily odors of its inhabitants, it was such a repugnant and stomach hurling aroma that one doesn't simply forget when they're entering the Hub. Not the worst place to be in the wastes and certainly better than straying somewhere lost in the middle of the Highway, but certainly it made trailer parks back in old world looked like places of beauty and luxury.

Welcome to the Hub.

8685699f97ac8519649ba3b7916556e5.jpg

In the corners you see Pain Seeker members eyeing with their bloodthirsty eyes everyone's movements as if searching for a prey one of them gave you a rather nasty look. If the Justicers weren't here you'd probably get mauled by them. In the middle is the monument of strength, an ancient statue of the ancient greek Titan Atlas carrying solid Rutherford's model of the atom on his shoulder made of iron and on its chest were written the words "JIM WAS HERE".

Combat could happen anytime, be ready.

After the End Character Sheet
After the End Lore
After the End OOC

Last edited:
Dale Peterson
Items Carried: Rusty Revolver, Rusty dagger.

It's been a long walk from the safe haven of the Citadel to the Hub, but the continuous vision and dreams that kept getting worse made it impossible to just sleep it off and hoped it'll go away. The visions were vivid images back when he was a subject of the Experiment, it wasn't just physical, the therapies, treatments and chemicals made his brain functions all over the place. Of course it wasn't brain tumor, the researchers repeatedly check for any tumor cells during the tests, instead it actually felt like his prefrontal cortex is badly damaged.

After grueling walk through the Highway discovering the mashed up jumbled bunch of dangers all seemingly ready to devour any unwary or unlucky travelers, he finally saw it. Two massive stacks of used broken cars guarding its gates and from some of the high grounds the statue of strength is also visible. Even if it's still 500 yards away the continuous pain from his visions disappeared, the clouding of his sights from the repeated apparitions of Jefferson's also dispersed. The male finally could breathe a sigh of relief knowing tonight he might actually be sleeping properly.

But nothing is ever that easy. Just a few steps towards the gates he quickly hid behind one of the rocks and saw four or five Pain Seekers standing at the gate with two dead Justicers nearby. He knew nothing good can come from this, but he could feel the symptoms coming back if he tried to make some distance from the Hub. There's no other choice. While still massaging his temple, Dale walks to the entrance just like any other traveler and like he expected he's stopped

"Whoa not so fast bud"

One of the Pain Seekers stood and raised his hands in front of him

"I just want in, no trouble here"

The male smiled slightly hoping he'd understand, but instead he got a sucker punch to the gut.

"Ah feeling so good!"

Dale was unprepared and his HomeDef was far from primed and ready. The relatively young man fell down coughing and catching his breath before getting back to his feet

"Shit! You're lucky I'm in no kill no murder day" He sighs "You had your fun now let me in!"

But the retort made the others felt challenged, they all stood from their seats and stand imposingly in front of him

"Know who you're talking to? You need to learn some manners kid"

(SO It's almost 4 in the morning and I'm dead tired. I'll fix my mistakes tomorrow)

IMG_4487.JPG

Lightning kept his arms crossed and avoided giving into the desire to start pacing like some animal trapped in a cage. He'd never admit it to the parasite, but after over a week of weird dreams, hallucinations, and headaches he was beginning to worry that something might seriously be wrong with him. Whatever it was didn't seem to extend to the AI and he didn't know whether that made it better or worse. At the very least the effects seemed to stop so long as he remained within the Hub.

[I've already run several diagnostics and nothing is wrong with you, at least nothing I couldn't already tell you. I can run more tests, but at this point I can almost guarantee that they're going to come up negative.]

[Run them anyways. I can't leave this place until we find a way to fix whatever is going on, and so long as I'm here, Donna is going to keep me on active duty.]

[Well maybe if you stopped worrying about my job and focused on yours, you wouldn't have to worry about Donna so much. Actually, if you just got up and at the very least pretended to look around, then you wouldn't have so much free time on your hands to interrupt my search.]

The parasite had a point, Lightning spent a few more minutes silently observing the activity of the Hub before he pushed off the wall and began to walk around in search of signs of trouble. Keeping on the move helped distract him from the feeling of having his brain picked apart by the parasites search for abnormalities, with the added bonus that Donna couldn't complain about him slacking off. Normally his performance wouldn't be an issue, but the combination of sleep deprivation and constant bickering with the parasite was starting to complicate things a little bit.

Lightning scanned the market market area, then made his way towards the entrance when he found nothing that required his direct attention inside. Often enough trouble makers hung around the area just outside the Hub's gates, where they were less likely to be seen by Justicers or someone willing to rat them out. No one usually bothered to double check, there were guards in place most of the time.

When Lightning stepped through the entrance to the Hub, he caught sight of two familair Pain Seekers in the process of beating up a new arrival. He didn't recognise the man as a member from any of the factions, so in all likelihood he was probably a neutral without backup. The perfect kind of target for a couple of Pain Seekers looking for a punching bag.

[Looks like he wasn't the only one they found.]

Fuck. Looking at the shapes on the ground, Lightning recognized Trevor's red sash wrapped around the arm of one of the two bodies. It was the poor kid's first day on the job, and Donna was going to be so pissed.

[She is also going to blame us for this. In fact I think she's going to be more than happy to have yet another reason to complain about how crappy you are at this job. Or maybe you secretly enjoy the verbal abuse, is that it?]

[Shut up, Asshole.]

"And you need to learn it's a bad idea to go around killing Justicers. Unless of course you were looking for a beat down?"

[You are such a hypocrite.]

[Doesn't make you any better.]

IMG_3576.JPG

Ryder occupied his usual place in the Hub, sitting on a supply crate next to his flatbed wagon made of scavenged pieces of metal and wood. A collection of machine parts, scrap metal, cables and wires, and even a few baskets of vegetables he'd grown were displayed across the wagon's surface. Ryder also possessed a few more valuable items, but he kept them inside the crate and away from the quick hands of prowling thieves. Not that anyone had tried to steal from him before; what with the threat of an angered dragon always looming behind him. Still, he'd rather be safer than sorry.

"You just selling, or do you trade?" A man looking to be somewhere in his mid-forties said as he approached Ryder's spot in the Hub. He walked confidently and possessed several fire arms. A small group of similarly armed people gazed after him from a few yards over. Probably Diamond Dogs then.

"Depends what on what you've got to offer." Ryder said. He sat up straighter and tried to look more serious than he felt, like maybe that would make him look older and better suited to bargaining in the apocalypse. "You looking for anything in specific?"

"I was hoping you sold weapons. I'm looking for something with a bit more power." The man replied, drumming his fingers impatiently against his side and leaning closer to the wagon as he inspected something.

"Hmm... I've got a couple." Ryder said as he slid off the crate and onto the ground. Doing his best to avoid stepping into one of the many puddles of questionable fluid that covered the hub along with litter and useless scrap, he opened the crate and pulled out a some sort of shot gun and a knife that looked like an oversized machete. "I don't usually sell weapons though, so I you'd better have something decent for them."

The man skipped over the gun and ran his thumb over the edge of the blade, but eyed Maximus from the corner of his eye with interest. "What is it anyways?"

"He's not for sale." The friendly demeanor dropped and for once Ryder didn't have to pretend to be serious. From behind him Maximus tensed and his giant head swung over to inspect the cause of his sudden distress. <Bothering you?>

"No, I think we're good." Ryder said, but Maximus continued to stare. The man shifted under the dragons close scrutiny, drops of sweat beginning to bead on his brow as he tried to avoid looking up at the rows teeth hovering above his head.

"Your gonna buy something right?"

"Uh, I'll take the knife. Yeah." The man pulled out a small power pack that Ryder thought might be overpaying a little, but he was gone faster than Ryder could call him back. Ryder caught a brief glimpse of the man rejoining his friends, they nudged him roughly and a few shook like they might be laughing.

Ryder put power pack in the crate along with the gun, pulling himself back up onto his seat. Maximus curled up into his old position, the same as before, save for the smug satisfaction emminating from his end of the neural link.

<Better trades when I help.>

Dale Peterson
Items: rusty dagger, rusty revolver
Interaction: Lightning

Instantly he regretted what he just did, perhaps he should consult SIGNUM's word processor to find the proper lines when dealing with thugs like these. When the Pain Seekers stood confidently in front of him he rolled his eyes multiple times from left to right scanning the dangers and objects they carried, a trait he carried back when he's still serving in the army. Confirming they carried concealed miniature particle acceleration weaponries, Dale slid his hand to his pocket

"Um you know, we could make an agreement, how about.."

The young male turned slightly pale as he rummaged his trouser's pockets for any coins he might carried.

"200 silver?"

Weakly the offer was put on the table, however he should remember the ones in front of him are Pain Seekers not Diamond Dogs and sure as hell they're not Gentlemen's Club. The offer was shrugged away just like that and of the leaders, Jacob, standing at 6 ft tall he towered over Dale who's only 5'7.

"This is gonna hurt.. for you of course, I'm gonna enjoy this"

Nothing more is said and without anymore warnings a hammering fist landed on the young man's right cheeks. It was bad alright, Dale immediately fell from that one blow, he didn't pack a lot of muscle and he's more suited for recon and special operations instead of direct confrontation like this. The second hurling blow aimed to his head however he managed to evade it moving away to the outer path of the punch and retaliated with a rather swift kick aimed at the Seeker's throat. Lucky for him it connected and the male fell down gripping his adam's apple as he went down. A standing member next to him however won't just stand quietly, with his particle acceleration (PA) pistol he quickly took an aim for Dale's head.

"That's enou--"

The Seeker suddenly felt a metallic cylinder pressed against his chin. Thanks to BioPro he was capable to intercept that speed and used his own rusty revolver while still isolating the gun.

"Seriously assholes move.."

Dale said whispering to the squad's lieutenant. Immediately all PA guns they have are pointing at Dale's head.

"Think you're a badass or something?"

Before further actions happened however the whole crew stopped an suddenly turned their head towards a certain direction where a presence just entered.

"Shit Justicers!"

Quickly stowing away his gun, Dale took a few steps back and pockets his weapon leaving the lieutenant alive and faced himself towards the one who just entered.

"/A/ Justicer, no worries, I got this'"

The lieutenant walks over his downed captain and faced the other man

"'s there a problem officer?"

He asked with a face all looking smug like, not giving any signs of respect towards a lone officer. The man was a simple lieutenant in charge of a small intimidation squad, he most likely wouldn't recognize a high ranking or reputable presence, in his eyes Justicers are Justicers, mess only with one of them, but never go for the whole pack. Dale could only kept his mouth shut as he eyed the him and kept a tight grip on his rusty revolver.

Abyss Abyss

Suits
Interaction: Ryder

Right in the messed up crowded spaces of the hub stood one man seemingly out of place. He's dressed in a clean black suit just like the moon colonists would wear. There's a small communicator planted on his right ear and in interval of minutes he'd repeatedly talk to it. This man however isn't doing some shopping for guns, if one's watching where his eyes were directed at, they're fixed at a certain merchant's stand doing transactions.

"Yeah he still got that thing, probably need a bigger one"

The gentleman whispered to his small communicator while steadily moving closer and closer to the merchant's small booth. He certainly isn't someone who happened to randomly stopped in the Hub, he was moving flowingly with the crowd trying his best to avoid suspicion, people with sharp senses should be able to detect him, however with all the transactions, trades, barters it is difficult to filter out noises like this. If he managed to move towards the man's booth he'd stand at the entrance tryhing to act as casually as possible and whispered to his communicator.

"Send in a wet one, it's gonna be tough."

Abyss Abyss

(Hope all is ok!)
Marka's Hateful stay at the hub

Mood: Tired,uncomfortable,alert
Action: leaning on wall, resting
Interaction: N/A

The hub, a place filled with nothing but angry crowded people trading for needs and ways to kill others. Pain seekers loomed all over the place like ants and when you hit there nest, sure as hell you are not getting out alive. Her rotten smell was hard to even be thought for as the Hub itself smelled like shit so there was no need to worry much in the smelling part. Marka for her rare visits was in the hub, Was contacting a "Friend" and doing some business as per-usual. She needed "Friends" especially when visiting the hub and such "Squirrel" as he is called in the hub, is a merchant that Marka struck a deal with some time ago to save her hide, this is her second visit and her second "Order".
"You really think that i will risk my shit? sorry but i am not doing that again, you mostly got me in trouble last time! go find some one else alright?" the rather overweight man said as he placed one hand on the crate in front and pointed out, Two rather armed men stood behind him in his little store, diamond dogs, guns for hire that is sure. Marka sigh under her cloak and lean down to look at the man as she placed one hand on the table as it show the rather rotten, well looked rotten, and said "Look, Squirrel, just this once is all, i will double the offer and i will never ask for it again alright?" She said with a rather gurgling voice. The man seem to be some arms dealer as far one could tell but there are less Gun, more looking gadgets behind him on shelves.

The man smiled slightly and crossed his hands "You will double it eh?"

She got his attention "Yes, double it"

The man began taping his finger on the crate beside him and looked around only to sigh and decide "Alright, this last dam time you hear? If you get in trouble, you know what to do, this is the last time i will be hiding you in here" he said as he looked at the two men behind and nodes, they did as well back. "Alright, get out of my store, remember you double it" he said with a smirk as Marka would nod and just sigh and walk out of the store leaving a few drops of unknown purple substance behind but that dint matter, it was being outside.

Marka never visited the Hub but only once, but those visions since she got out of the stasis facility draw her here like a moth to a flame, no mater how much she tried to steer away from it, the determination to go back is to great and the nausea bothered greatly as she hated the Hub for its crowd and the fact she is not all "Human" in a way has drawn attention,yet she cant part away from the hub, this is her second visit to the hub and hope to be her last. Stepping out of the store and looking at the crowd act like streams of water going from one direction to the other she made sure to be concealed as possible. Beginning to go with the crowd inwards to the hub she kept a keen eye out look around at every direction possible and something caught her eye, a man in a black suit completely out of place, what was a gentlemen doing here? right now it dint dam matter or anything that caught her eye. She was here for one reason, those illusions, that vision, when she is here its gone and cured till she leaves as it comes back and follows.

Paying little attention to the man in a suit, not even noticing the blue reptile that seems to be taking eyes she walked inwards of the hub. Standing 10 feet in height and a cloaked figure has caught attention in the pass and she has gotten out of trouble every single one. Soon approaching a alley way she dint walk deep down but only a feet or two inside and placed her back against the wall, taking her hand out of her cloak for a short while. "Shit" softly said to herself as her hand dint seem to have any sort of skin anymore: nails have fallen off, muscle tissue was visible and has turn a dark pigmentation with dark purple, small "cyst" like formations could be hardly seen under the tissue filled with the purple substance. Quickly hiding under the cloak again her head turn towards the gentlemen watching from the corner of her hood, what was he doing here? It surely was curious seeing such a different personality around here. But in turn little bit of rest wont hurt, back against the wall she dint pay attention to much and stayed there taking her breath and taking this easy, her eyes shifted inwards towards the alley keeping a eye out, if anything like a pain seeker would pop in there, better leave quick.

Suits
Interaction: Ryder & Possibly Marka

The suited man's eyes are covered in dark glasses that concealed his orbs, he might've bent his back slightly to check out some flyers or items but if they came off he only kept watching the man inside the store. However his small wristwatch suddenly lit up slightly showing a blinking blue light.

"I'm in the middle of something, what other presence?"

The suited man just missed it, there's indeed one other person who just entered, but the merchant was his main focus. Suits lets out small sigh.

"It's that thing? Change of plans get the wet squad over there, I'm handling this"

The hushed conversation he had with his communicator now should make him more noticeable, however the Hub's patrons are only interested in their own business, Justicers are focused to actual acts of crime and not someone looking a bit shifty. However it should be easier to notice him for those who are observant.

Abyss Abyss Yonsisac Yonsisac

(Ok. So it's SUPER LATE for again. I will have a post up for Lightning as soon as possible tomorrow, hopefully earlier in the day as well as an intro for Kelly. I have a bunch of stuff for them both already written out, but this one is finished so here you go!)

View attachment 381246

Well would you look at that? Examining the crowd for potential customers, Ryder caught sight of a man dressed like a Martian. It wasn't all that hard to spot him, considering that his finely tailored suit stood out amongst the Hub crowd like a diamond on dirt. If anything it was keeping an eye on him that was difficult. Still, Ryder tried his best; hoping to catch the eye of a potentially [very] wealthy patron. However as the man in the suit reached just within enough distance to try and call over, Ryder hesitated mid wave. He watched suspiciously as the man in the suit made his way closer to their corner of the market, pausing every so often. His lips moved as if he were talking to someone nearby, but no one around him seemed to notice——it was then that Ryder noticed how he his attention seemed already geared in their direction. Oh Shit.

<You're afriad. What's wrong?!> Maximus practically lept to his feet, muscles tensed and his fledgling crest flared. A few passer-byes stumbled in their efforts to back away, and going by bird thrown their way, someone was less than pleased for being tripped into a puddle.

<I've got a bad feeling about Mr. Suit over there. I think we should leave early today.>

Maximus narrowed his eyes, looking thoughtfully in The Suit's direction. <Eat him. Problem solved.>

"Maximus!" <You don't eat people!> Ryder started packing up their cart, moving as fast as he could while trying to avoid looking like he was running away. He stuffed some of the more valuable parts and the food into the saddlebags on Maximus' harness; things that wouldn't be too awkward if they had to shed the rest of their load.

<Just saying.... could do it.>

<J-Ju-Just keep an eye out and tell me if he does anything else. Can you hear what he's saying?> Ryder paused and watched The Suit as he eyed some products from in a store. Maybe he was overreacting? It wouldn't be the first time he did. He was after all, still adjusting to Post Earth. Some of the flyers The Suit was looking at fell, he didn't so much as twitch to acknowledge it.
Yeah, that's not helping.

<Something about Wet? Too noisy here.> Maximus craned his neck farther in their target's direction, but picking out The Suit's hushed words among the Hub's general chaos proved too difficult, even for him. <No good, sorry.>

<It's fine, I just need to strap down a couple more things and get the crate on, and then we can go.> Ryder tied down some parts for a hover bike using old metal cables, fumbling a bit as his desire to move faster started to win over his self-restraint. A few of his neighbouring merchants were beginning to notice and stared with confused expressions, likely wondering as to why he would be willing to give up his spot up so early in his the day. With everything else finally secured, Ryder tried to pick up the supply crate but struggled to get it high enough off the ground. Maximus rumbled something almost like a chortle, then gently grabbed the crate in his jaws and easily hoisted in onto the cart. Well, he tried to be gentle. Despite the dragon's best efforts the metal was scraped and dented where his sharp teeth had nearly peirced through.

"Thank you."

<You're welcome.>

Wiping sweaty hair from his forehead, Ryder looked around from on top of the cart; crowds of people, a few androids, and even some animals obscured most of the street.

"Shit. I think I lost him."

Suits

Interaction: Ryder

Trying to raise less attention he tried his best keeping his composure. Suits' head swiveled for a couple moments assessing some of the eyes already fixed on him, it'd seem after spending quite some time even Suits who's highly trained or actually programmed to conceal his presence is still incapable of hiding the eyes of fortune seekers in this dump of a town. When he saw the target already packing up to leave, the gentleman started to lose his cool. Just as he's about to pursue however, a hand suddenly grabbed the back of his head

"Well ain't you fancy? Where're you from?"

Suits turned around and gave the man behind him a quick glare before clenching his fist

"Sir please do not touch me, I'm not obliged to preserve your arm, limbs or any of your organs"

The man, big and burly dressed in ragged robes mashed up from junks, felt that glare deep into his soul. He quickly pulled his hand back and retreated a couple steps.

"Fucking rich assholes.."

The man walked away in a brisk pace, even if he tried to cover it up he clearly felt Suits' presence isn't somehting to take lightly. Most of the men and women stayed clear of his path and Suits now should be in clear view of his target.

"Oculo scan grid H, confirm target"

When he spoke to the communicator, the gentleman released his clenched fist and right from the palm of his right hand came a 7 inches double edged blade, Suits' right eye shone for a couple of seconds firing off a laser scanner and the man rolled his head around.

<Confirmed grid H X 15 Y 4 target is mobile, target is accompanied by a known presence, permission granted to neutralize>

Despite all the Justicers all around him and possibly the countless gang members ready for combat, Suits lifted his hand high up and released a warning shot.

"Citizens of the Hub, please do not be alarmed, this is a sanction mission under--"

Immediately a bullet quickly landed on Suits' head making a small hole in the process. At this moment, it was revealed what Suits really is, the bullet hole revealed complicated circuitry replacing where his brain was and soon the skins and brain repaired itself concealing the wound like it was back to normal. The male was nothing more but an android. Suits forms a finger gun and directed it at the shooter releasing a shot to neutralize him.

"Shit! Goddamn rogue Collective bot!"

The Collective? Yes the organization was dead for more than 50 years, but it's common for the slightly more affluent crowd of the Hub to be capable in procuring these rare androids. It's indeed however extremely rare for one of these Collective productions to go haywire. The next thing however things take turn for the worst.

<Full system restore complete, initiating protocol Alpha>

The other Androids used as security, move heavy objects and generally assist the public all stopped working and immediately shit hit the fan. They turned against their owners and quickly drew their built in gun pointing them towards anyone who identified themselves as either Pain Seekers, Pew-Pews, Justicers or anyone trying to deter their main objective. The massacre happened and chaos ensued, unfortunately the conflict occurred in the main areas of the Hub around Mr. Suits, it hasn't spread to the Hub's entrance or any alleyways. Radio communication between Justicers in the Hub's main area and other sections like the entrance or walls is also cut off so the likelihood of reinforcements is unlikely.

"Oculo decimate grid H X 15 Y 4"

From high above an eyebot who kept floating and what people thought as just a regular robot with no ill intentions suddenly close in to where Ryder was and it'd fire his high energy explosive laser at his direction when he's visible. Suits himself won't stay quiet, with the blade out he ran in speeds faster than super human to where Oculo is heading. Their intention? One, kill the experiments' survivor.

Abyss Abyss

(Hope its ok! Tell me if thing needs changing or adding something!)

Marka's Hateful stay at the hub

Mood: confused,frighten and endangerd
Action: Trying to quickly find a solution of the situation
Interaction: Maybe Flecker Flecker Abyss Abyss

Marka leaned on the wall not far in the alleyway, she could hear some commotion happening farther inwards to the alleyway but the cloaked figure dint pay much attention to it as it was not her business. The ground beneath her was trashed and riddled with any disposable product but well, what would one expect of a alleyway. All was rather "Calm" for the Hub but soon a gunshot echoed loudly to her ears and immediately she heard it and turned with head facing out of the alleyway towards where the gunshot originated seeing but of course the mysterious suit man. She knew this man was up to something, i mean think about it, a well dressed man, in the hub? it meant one thing and that was business but what type of business that he needed to raise his gun and let loose a shot in the Hub out of all places where Justicers and gangs flood it. It all changed when he took a shot to the head, he dint fall and slump down dead like a normal human would if they got shot in the head, Marka could not see the metallic insides as he got shot the opposite side but surviving a bullet to the head and just staying up like nothing...that was no human.

She heard a man scream rough collective bot and well now that was rather shocking the fact a collective robot manage to just walk in the hub, act suspicious only to soon let loose a shot but if that was not enough suddenly all robots jut stop what they are doing and turn in to frightening machines as they shot there owners all a sudden and anybody in its way. Marka was not a woman of violence, she is just a scientist and now looking at such a massacre made her stomach turn. Her feet stumble slightly as quickly as she could, the tall figure ran down the alley way trying to evade the conflict and escape to safety and sadly it followed her here. Turning a left she is met with 2 men, wearing ballistic vest and holding ballistic carbines as a red beam shoots from it aimed at the cloaked figure. "Don't move! take a step and we will shoot" One yelled as the scientist stood still nervous and shacking as no where in her life she faced such a situation. "D-Don't shoot ok! I just wan-" Marka stuttered putting her hands forwards as suddenly one man took a shot, taking her right on her side as it tear a hole in her cloak on its way. Marka made pressure on the wound as her breath accelerated and- wait, she dint feel it, did they miss? her head look down at the hole in her cloak as blood mix with purple substance leaked slowly as she did get shot but dint feel it.

Sight shifted on to the men as the one who shot looked confused and yelled "What the hell?!" Before taking one other shot hitting her chest and yet gain dint feel it on her side. Marka was scared,confused,puzzled and well not knowing what to do but she cant stand here. They slowly started walking backwards aiming there weapons as the scientist saw a chance. Taking a fast start she closed distance and grabbed the shooters gun and very easily pulled it away and threw it half way down the alley, the second one began to let loose bullets as each hit her in different places as she used her arms as protection before grabbing the man's ballistic vest and hurling him across the alley, what?. The disarmed man pulled his secondary and pulled the trigger three times before he was grabbed by the shoulder and thrown upwards few meters only to soon land on his side with clear thud as he groan. Marka looked at her holed covered cloak and grabbed it by the collard and ripped it off, revealing her wounds but as well what she has turned in to.

none in her left arm, one on her right, four in her chest, two on her right leg and one near her neck, bullet wounds as they slowly oozed. She was confused as she dint feel the pain but as well she was stronger than she expected out of all things "Ho- how did i- what has happen to me?" voice gurgled softly looking confused. Snapping back to reality hearing footsteps running down the left alley way of armed men similar to the two she took out "There it is! Kill it!" One yelled. Marka started to sprint down the alley where she came from seeing the hysteria and the compressed crowd trying to flee,she began to pass by and try loosing them in the crowd but the people seeing this "Human" frighten them and began to flee from her as well. But soon she was rather lost because of the crowd and her eyes looking forward seeing the The reptile and man,hostile robots and Mr.Suit not far, behind her was the "Wet squad". She dint know what to do as the crowd slowly began to empty both fleeing from the situation and the thing between them, small squad of four behind and suit not far, she could see wet squad members slowly separating taking different positions as it seems she was, in a way, surrounded. She knew about her situation, being hunted down by a squad of men but what was happening not far, she dint know what the hell was going on over there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back