• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic After the End: Experimental Character Sheet

Flecker

I'm a legume
(The format's optional, you can do it like usual as long as there's name, age, gender, occupation, the 3 implants, short biography, short after apocalypse biography and physical appearance descriptive/picture/anything, or you can add a couple things you want in there, I'll approve it)
Lore:

After the End
Main RP + OOC:
After the End: Experimental
After the End OOC

The Interview

Retrieving data...

Playing audio log...

AO:"Pre-Experiment Assessment of subject U(enter random 3 digit numbets) will soon begin, current time is 8:53, Dr. Abraham Grozkie is the supervisor in charge, before we begin might I know your name and date of birth please?"

(Initials): (Character's name, birthday)

AO:"Ah I see so you're (character age) years old (gender) then? Previous employment or education?"

(Initials): (Occupation/School,etc.)

AO:"That seems about right, now please tell me about yourself"

(Initials): (Short biography, you can add conversation between the AO and yourself if you like)

AO:"Hmm I see, well that'll do, I have a list of implants and procedures that'll be performed on you, please put your signature and check if there's anything different from the agreement you signed"

(List your implants and what they do, CFG is the company that made your special ability implant, BioPro is the physical implant, SIGNUM is the skill upgrade implant)

AO:"Everything seems to be in order? Very well, I need to make sure you got the right one, it'll be a disaster if just one implant is off"

The sound of papers and chairs moving could be heard..

AO:"The initial procedure will last for 10 days, you need to constantly report to the Doctors in charge, any additional treatments and tests are part of this contract which you must fulfill, failure to comply with the statements above results in termination of your contract, retractment of our funds we've given and we will also pursue legal actions. CFG, BioPro, SIGNUM and other parties are not responsible for damages, long term illnessess and or deaths"

A chair moved making a rather unpleasant creaking noise, some men could be heard chatting before a paper is then put on the table.

AO:"That concludes this session, I've also been asked to pass you on this small form, optional and all, regarding your accommodation for this project"

(Write your likes and dislikes)

AO:"Alright we'll see each other again next week"

60 years later..

(Your character's appearance descriptive/image)

(A short description of the past 6 months living in Post Earth)

Last edited:
The Interview
Retrieving data...

Playing audio log...

AO:"Pre-Experiment Assessment of subject U729 will soon begin, current time is 8:53, Dr. Abraham Grozkie is the supervisor in charge, before we begin might I know your name and date of birth please?"

DP: "Dale Peterson, June 15th 2075"

AO:"Ah I see so you're 22 then? Previous employment or education?"

DP:"United Kingdom Armed Forces.. you already have the file right?"

AO:"Ah yes Hereford, Special Air Service for 4 years?"

A chuckle from one of the voices

DP:"I was 18 at the time, really wished I never left the regular army"

A sigh is heard

AO:"Well that seems about right, now please tell me about yourself"

DP:"What can I say Doc, life was hard, I got a lot of shit to take care of and frankly I'm still asking myself how did I survive all that?"

AO:"I see, your psych evaluation is.. interesting, parents, siblings, anyone?"

DP:"I don't know my parents, adopted at 6, beaten by my sisters until 8 and decided to serve at 16, can we please move on?"

AO:"You don't want to talk about your squad on Munich?"

DP:"Sir I-- next question"

AO:"Hmm I see, well that'll do, I have a list of implants and procedures which will be performed on you, please put your signature and check if there's anything different from the agreement you signed"

CFG MAGNETEC MK.II

"A proposal from Dr. Richard Fester, like other implants project MAGNETEC transformed nutrition consumed by the user to Element J. After the failed attempt of MAGNETEC MK.I the production had to be toned down to decrease undesirable outcomes and what once was full on control of Electromagnetic interaction is changed to paramagnetic material control. MAGNETEC theoretically could generate magnetic field to "telekinetically" control paramagnetic materials."

BioPro HomeDef 3000

"Using Dr. Jack Merits' data, the medical experts in BioPro believed human's sensory capabilities could be drastically improved. BioPro's project "planted" infrared sensors in the subject's receptors to detect infrared radiation akin to a standard model Passive Infrared Sensors"

SIGNUM Trueshot Deluxe EDition

"The data collected from sharpshooters around the world suggests that sharpshooting is a skill not a talent that magically manifests. In a select few it may happened, however SIGNUM's Deluxe Edition made sure to properly filter the natural gunslingers and the trained ones, an edge over the standard version"

AO:"Everything seems to be in order? Very well, I need to make sure you got the right one, it'll be a disaster if just one implant is off"

AO:"The initial procedure will last for 10 days, you need to constantly report to the Doctors in charge, any additional treatments and tests are part of this contract which you must fulfill, failure to comply with the statements above results in termination of your contract, retractment of the funds we've given and we will also pursue legal actions. CFG, BioPro, SIGNUM and other parties aren't responsible for damages, long term ilnessess and or deaths"

A chair moved making a rather unpleasant creaking noise, some men could be heard chatting before a paper is then put on the table.

AO:"That concludes this session, I've also been asked to pass you on this small form, optional and all, regarding your accomodation for this project"

Food Preference: Burgers, fries
Favorite leisure activity: Listening to radios for good news
Emergency contact (in case any accidents happened): None.

60 years later..

magi_by_madspartan013-d8i7zbx.jpg

Dale is barely getting by living in Post Earth. After an altercation with Pew-Pew members and an accidental death of their two members, Dale is frequently found hiding his identity. He's not affiliated with any gangs and for the past six months he's just trying to survive trying to find anything familiar or anything that could remind him of the old world.

ALL UNFINISHED. UPDATING FREQUENTLY!

Retrieving data...

Playing audio log...

AO:"Pre-Experiment Assessment of subject U729 will soon begin, current time is 8:53, Dr. Abraham Grozkie is the supervisor in charge, before we begin might I know your name and date of birth please?"

KC: "Kelly Clarkdale, Sept 23 2075"

AO:"Ah I see so you're 22 years old then? Previous employment or education?"

KC: "I was attending a business college in Toronto, before I heard of The Project. I'd been thinking of becoming something like an accountant, or maybe even a sales representative."

KC: "Well, they've probably looked up my profile on the net. I'm sure you already know everything."

AO: "It's a mandatory part of the process. Please continue."

KC: "Alright then. I was born and raised in Toronto along with my sister Sarah. We were lucky, our parents had their own apartment and we didn't have to share it with another family like most of the other kids at school did. I should have noticed, but didn't really pick up on it back then, I just thought that we were lucky about a lot of things.

AO: "And are you?"

KC: "Am I what?"

AO: "Lucky."

KC: "I don't know if I'd call whatever I've got 'lucky.'

The sound of a file being placed on the table breaks the sudden silence..

AO: "The medical records we pulled from your file seem to say otherwise. The doctors examinations of your injuries assured your case to be a guarunteed failure. They were apparently, left in quite a fit after your 'astounding' recovery."

KC: "I'd like to move on from this subject please. If your already aware of the accident then I'm sure you understand why it's not something I'd like to talk about."

AO: "Of course. Please continue from where you would prefer."

KC: "After.... everything. I spent the last year of high school getting passed around between family: cousins, uncles, and aunts, a lot of whom I'd never even met. Sarah was still in the hospital of course.... I'm hoping that she'll wake up soon. I'd like to be their when it happens, you know; before.... everything. I don't know if I'd be able to do that after... all the changes.

Anyways, I went straight into college after high school. I know that a lot of students take a year off, but I think it was better that I didn't. School was a good distraction and I was thinking that maybe I could make a career in business. Something like an accountant or sales representative. One of those positions you can find pretty easy.

Of course life has a way of throwing a wrench into any plans you make. When the collectors showed up at my door I had no idea what I was going do about the debt. The Company was threatening to take everything if I didn't pay it off; they were going to shut my accounts down until I did but Sara—I couldn't let that happen. And then I heard about The Project. Some of my roommates were talking about someone who'd been paid to sign up. It seemed like there was something I can do about it after all.

So, here I am."

AO:"Hmm I see, well that'll do, I have a list of implants and procedures that'll be performed on you, please put your signature and check if there's anything different from the agreement you signed"

[Cell Factory, K Advanced Edition]

"Dr. Campbell's newest regeneration therapy that aspires to revolutionize the idea of immortal cells. A combined form of HeLa Cells and the newer KeDa Cells that will replace the test subject's old cells, allowing them to replicate indefinitely and at a significantly faster rate than ever before. It is expected that the subject should gain the ability to rapidly heal from injury and to recover from what would otherwise be considered fatal wounds."

[Rogue XII]:

AO:"The initial procedure will last for 10 days, you need to constantly report to the Doctors in charge, any additional treatments and tests are part of this contract which you must fulfill, failure to comply with the statements above results in termination of your contract, retractment of our funds we've given and we will also pursue legal actions. CFG, BioPro, SIGNUM and other parties are not responsible for damages, long term illnessess and or deaths"

AO:"That concludes this session, I've also been asked to pass you on this small form, optional and all, regarding your accommodation for this project"

Preferred Food: Sandwiches. Nothing with meat please, as I'm a vegetarian.
Preferred leisure activity: Reading or painting. I'd prefer psychology books if they're available.
Emergency Contact: Quin Xiong (Friend) or Margorie Finnway (Cousin)

60 years later..

IMG_3550.JPG
IMG_4723.JPG

Kelly [Subject U729] has struggled to find a place within Post Earth. Roughly two months after awakening from stasis, she underwent an accidental fusion with a *Hellcat and has been unable to reverse the process. Since then, Kelly has avoided other people and taken to living on the outskirts of the Highway for fear of how they would react. However she still has a couple of contacts from her prefusion exploits that keep her updated on what's going on, including Dr. Ramora from the Gentlemen's Club and a Painseeker named Elijah. She had an amiacable relationship with both factions and was considering joining the former.

Kelly is still learning to adapt to her new body and often practices by hunting down the other strange creatures that occupy Post Earth. Whatever she can't eat or find a use for, she trades with Elijah for more supplies.

*Hellcat: Large, genetically engineered hybrids created by BioPro that are commonly used in the military, or amongst private parties to guard designated areas. They were created to be resilient to extremely hostile climates and can only be tamed through a process called Imprinting, which bonds hellcat cubs to a specific handler. Unfortunately for Post Earth humans, the entire population has now gone feral and remain an active threat to travellers; hunting in packs or pairs according to their size.

Retrieving data...

Playing audio log...

AO:"Pre-Experiment Assessment of subject U066 will soon begin, current time is 9:52, Dr. Abraham Grozkie is the supervisor in charge, before we begin might I know your name and date of birth please?"

L: "Lightning."

A few moments of silence pass before someone clears their throat...

AO: "Your real name please."

L: "That is my real name."

A sigh and the table creaks as someone leans against it...

AO: "You seem to be under the impression that being difficult is a valid option here. You're wrong. So unless you would like to spend the next fifteen years in confinement then it is time you cooperated with The Program. Again, please state your name—the one on your social record—and date of birth."

L: "Damian King, Oct 26 2072."

AO: "Better. I see so you're 25 years old then? Previous employment or education?"

L: I had an apprenticeship but they kicked me out. Moved on to doing whatever was needed.

L: "Not much to say. Grew up in the lower levels with a few friends. School didn't work out so I moved on. Fucked up a few moths ago and ended up here. Now I'm just waiting to get reassembled on a lab table."

Stormbringer

"Created by CFG, this upgrade allows the subject to control generate and control electricity. The subject becomes able to absorb energy and redirect or store it for later use. Observation on how energy levels effect mental and physical wellbeing must be made."

Hecatoncheires [Hundred Hands]

"Allows the subject to connect and interact with technology in order to transfer information or control it's function. Most AI systems can be overridden to respond to the subjects commands, but advanced AI systems may compete against this upgrade. Personal upgrades may also possess a blocker that requires it to be hacked in order to manipulate, or may be unbreachable. Caution should be taken to avoid picking up viruses or allowing other users to reverse a hacking attempt back on the subject."

Co-Pilot I [Techno-Organic Symbiont]

L: "You want to put a parasite in my head."

AO: "It is not a parasite, it is a symbiont. There's a difference. Unlike a parasite the symbiont is designed to form a mutualistic relationship with the host, which in this case would be you. Over time it should allow you to form adaptions better suited to survival and support decision making processes. Unfortunately because this is the first AI with this kind of influence on a person's brain and body, we're not entirely sure what will happen. Hence why it was necessary to choose our subject carefully."

L: "So it lives inside my head, but it's not a parasite because sometimes it has helpful things to say. Oh wait. That's only a maybe, because no one actually knows what it's going to do because it's untested, that is, until now because I'm just that disposable."

Someone snorts and a chair creaks like someone is leaning back to balance it on two legs...

L: "I get how it is."

AO: Ahem!... I need to make sure you got the right one, it'll be a disaster if just one implant is off."

L: "Of course, we wouldn't want to kill the wrong person now would we."

Food preference: Whatever Lobster
Preferred Leisure Activity: Leave something to punch or fix and a pair of headphones w/ some music.
Emergency Contact: None

AO:"Alright we'll see each other again next week
"

60 years later..

IMG_4487.JPG

IMG_3539.JPG

Lightning's had varying degrees of success in making a place for himself in Post Earth. In the beginning he and his friend Black Out were able to take over the Diamond Dog gang soon after awakening from stasis and life was good, but it didn't take long [3 1/2 months] for their different leadership styles to tear a rift between them. In the end, although Lightning was already walking out the door, he was forced to take Black Out down with him. Assassinations after all, are a whole lot less tolerable when it's your own life on the line.

Lightning now works as a Justicer in the hub, more out of something to do than any real desire to uphold the peace. He's not particularly fond of any of the factions, but especially not the Gentlemen's Club. The Diamond Dogs tend to either respect him for his previous status or hate him for leaving them behind. The Pain Seekers eye him up as much they would anyone else, but it's rumoured that he's got something going on with one of their Angels, Ruby.

When he's not working at the Hub, Lightning spends most of his time repairing his home. He's built himself a place in one of the old world satellites used for interstellar communications, setup in a field of several others. Getting to the satellite requires passing through the Highway, which isn't much of a problem for someone who beats up people for a living. If anything it just adds to that special Post Earth charm.

Retrieving data...

Playing audio log...

AO:"Pre-Experiment Assessment of subject U243 will soon begin, current time is 7:53, Dr. Abraham Grozkie is the supervisor in charge, before we begin would you state name and date of birth please?"

RO: "I'm Ryder Overland, born January 22 2081."

AO:"Sixteen years old. Previous employment or education?"

RO: Um... I used to pet-sit for our neighbours, does that count? And I was home schooled.

RO: "Is there anything specific you need? I mean you guys know me already, it's not like Dad wasn't always bringing me into work with him whenever NB needed repairs."

AO: "It's part of the process. At the very least, a short summery from you is required for the record."

RO: "I see. Well I was was raised by my dad, Dr Jordan Overland.
He's working with BioPro to come up with upgrades for the people participating in The Project, and he's basically been doing that as long I can remember."

AO: What about you?

RO: "I'm mostly stuck at home. Dad's got a giant library, so I also read a lot of the stuff he's got in there. It's mainly stuff to do with bioengineering and medical research, but there's a lot of datapads on environmental sciences and old world life forms. I prefer those to be honest, but he'd like me to learn about the kind of work he does here. Dad's a little pushy about me learning 'how to survive' and preparing for 'worst case' scenarios and stuff like that. I think he's under the impression the world's going to end any day now or something."

RO:

"RCL D26"

"Created through the collaborative efforts of Dr Jordan B. Overland and Biopro, RCL D26 is an remotely controlled lifeform [RCL] inspired partly by the success of the RCL12 [Hellcat] and RCL15 [Venushound] models. The DNA used was sourced from mainly from reserves of drakkin tissue imported from the moon Prota III. RCL D26 is resilient to damage and possesses the ability to breath fire and fly. D26 is programmed to grow physically and mentally over time in order to adapt as necessary.

A seperate neural link between the controller and RCL D26 will be used in addition to the Queen Bee, providing further range and stability. However should unexpected termination [death] of its controller occur then the internal shutdown failsafe within RCL D26 will be activated after between 72-100 hours."

Greenman

"Also created by Biopro, Greenman is a hybridization process that alters the subjects physiology to give them plant-like qualities such as the photosynthesis. The subject is able to sustain themselves through nutrients absorbed from the environment [Either through photosynthesizing sunlight or absorbing minerals/water from the soil and air] and may possibly lose the ability to do otherwise.
The subject's blood is will contain high amounts of biliverdin and toxins that make it unpleasant, and even potentially dangerous to ingest. Whether or not other changes will occur is unknown and the subject should be monitored for unexpected effects."

Queen Bee

"An experimental project that seeks to give the subject the ability of cross-species communication and manipulation. The subject is expected to gain the ability to manipulate other life forms through a vocal and telepathically broadcasted commands. Current trials indicate that more intelligent beings such as humans may resist the Queen Bee technology or are possibly unaffected
. "

Food Preference: Anything.
Favourite Leisure Activity: Watching Holovids [Documentaries] and fixing 'bots.
Emergency Contact: Dr. Jordan B. Overland [Father]

- I really like animals and watching the holovid documentaries on the Old World. We even used to have vids on the rainforest, back before The planet was stripped for all the resources and stuff.

- I collecting things. Dad teases me for being a junker, but I think he's sorta proud too. I've got a lot of old 'bots and stuff they don't make anymore and I've managed to get a few of them running again.

Dislikes:

- I don't like being lied to. I'd rather people be honest, even if I don't particularly like what they have to say.

- I also don't like it when people try and tell me what to think, or that just because I'm a teenager I don't know what I'm doing.

- I'm not a fan of country music.

- I don't really like crowds and big groups of people. I mean I'm ok with it most of the time, but I'd rather not be pressed in by a bunch of strangers.

60 years later..

IMG_3576.JPG

Ryder [Subject U243] and Maximus [Specimen D26] have managed to do quite well for themselves in Post Earth. Avoiding unnecessary conflict with any of the factions the duo has remained relatively inconspicuous, except for when they have materials to sell. Ryder can most often be found selling food, metal, and a variety of other bits and pieces just outside the Hub. No one really messes with him, but that's probably got more to do with the dragon at his side than any sort of intimidation on his part.

Last edited:
I'll make my first post if I like your character then you're free to RP!

I'll stop accepting characters after ten.

The Interview

Retrieving data...

Playing audio log...

AO: "Pre-Experiment Assessment of subject U142 will soon begin, current time is 9:30, Dr. Abraham Grozkie is the supervisor in charge, before we begin might I know your name and date of birth please?"

WC: "William Clarke, October 30, 2071."

AO: "Ah I see so you're 26 years old then? Previous employment or education? Says here you att-"

WC: "Yep. I got into John Hopkins at eighteen. Got a Degree in Medicine at twenty-two. Specialty in General Surgery. Went on to join the military after getting my degree, got into the Green Berets."

[Silence for several moments.]

AO: "Quite the track record. Any particular reason why you would join the military after getting such a degree?"

WC: "Working in an office isn't my sort of thing. You mind if I smoke?"

[Sounds of fumbling before the sound of a butane lighter being lit]

AO: "Normally I would mind, but reading the results of your personality test I know any protest would be met with deaf ears. Regardless..tell me about your life, William."

WC: "Well I grew up in Brooklyn. Mom was a successful Expressionist painter while dad was an accomplished lawyer. Yeah..how those two met is a mystery I'll never uncover. Anyway, they made a lot of money, and sent me off to the best private school in the country. Graduated early and was Pre-Med at sixteen with the intent to go to Harvard."

AO: "Any particular reason why you attended John Hopkins instead?"

WC: "Nope. Just changed my mind after seeing the different campuses. Harvard seemed to be full of people who liked to show off their parent's money, which reminded me a bit too much of all the kids who liked to flash and show off all the cool things their parents had."

AO: "I see. How was your time in the military?"

WC: "Pretty good."

[Silence for several moments.]

AO: "Just 'pretty good'?"

WC: "What? Want me to say it was a life changing experience? I'll admit, getting shot at makes dealing with panicking coworkers much easier. I just focused on doing my job as the Field Medic of my squad. I'm sure that file you've got tells you a few notable cases."

AO: "You're referring to when you and your squad were stuck in a city during a terrorist uprising on Mars?"

WC: "Mhm. I was the only one who wasn't injured, and worked to get us out of the city. Had to improvise a splint with remnants of some building, among other things since my medical kit had been destroyed. Anything else you want to know about it?"

MEDpanion Mk II

A SIGNUM creation, created to assist doctors during critical situations. It's an AI which monitors a patients vital signs. William's version has been heavily modified to assist him in diagnosing diseases and potential cures.

The BOSS Mk III

A SIGNUM implant, giving the subject greatly increased melee combat potential. Style of fighting is a person by person basis, with William using a mixture of Judo and Jiu Jitsu

Think Fast Mk II

A BioPro implant, increasing reaction time and reflexes of subject by increasing brain activity and other functions in the body. Gives the subject the sensation of time having slowed down.

[The sound of papers and chairs moving could be heard..]

Dislike: Snobs, cheap beer, and extremely social people.

60 years later..

m0LD8VT.jpg

For the past six months, William has played the part of a wandering doctor. He roams from place to place with a large respirator over his face to conceal his appearance. He's the target of a few gangs, after stealing medical equipment and a few weapons from them. The Pain Seeker's are after him the most, after he accidentally destroyed one of their idols to their goddess.

Retrieving data...

Playing audio log...
--------------------------------------
AO:"Pre-Experiment Assessment of subject U119 will soon begin, current time is 8:53, Dr. Abraham Grozkie is the supervisor in charge, before we begin might I know your name and date of birth please?"

MZ: "Markava Zalso, Born in Dicember 6 of 2067"

AO:"Ah I see so you're 30 years old female then? Previous employment or education?"

MZ:"Faculty from UC San Diego Department of Bioengineering"

AO:"A scientist i presume?, interesting"

MZ:"Is there something wrong?"

AO:"Not at all Miss."

MZ:"Continue"

AO:"All seems about right, now please tell me about yourself"

MZ: "Worked in multiple programs in my time at UC San Diego, At a young age really just wanted to work with the human body fiding ways to assist it, from turning bacteria in to producing chemical substances needed for the body and such. After some time me and 30 others where in a way "Hired" to work with Biopro and worked on "The Adaptive" project where engineers and bioengineers like we tried to find ways of making human functions work at nominal levels in harsh environments and conditions: from allowing people to survive harsh deserts longer, allowing the sick and hungry to survive such events and, in military applications, maybe save your life in biological situations"

AO: "I see, your implants derive from BioPro's collaboration with the research in IC San Diego and fellow employees?"

MZ: "Yes in a way, we dint take mayor part in the project, we just assisted in simple factors as BioPro seemed very serious of there research"

AO: "What part did you take in this program precisely?"

MZ: "Not me, We, Those "Hired" from IC San Diego. We took part and manufacturing synthetic tissue that could be compatible with the program that was in development, we succeeded and such tissue could be applied internally like heart tissue,liver,etc or even exterior as skin."

NAI-8
Neural Accelerator Implat
Instead of being a small implant, NAI stretches through the spinal cord and acts as a accelerator to all signals the body produce, the patient becomes quickly aware,harden reflexes,thought processing and general faster response, mainly implemented to create a symbiosis with CFG's BAEHI implant, a cooperation with SIGNUM and BioPro.

BAEHI-007 Implant
AO:"Body Adapting Environment Hazard Inhibitor,one of CFG Advancement in bioengineering. It in laments terms allows the human body to adapt to drastic changes in climate or become more reliant in hazardous situations. Using all 5 senses the body has, it gathers data and forcefully accelerates body functions in order to "Adapt" the biological specimen till its in "Normal" levels."

MZ:"Some parts are redacted, aren't i to be informed fully? this document is different from the one i first witness"

AO:"Its in testing still so not all information is concrete after further testing, changes need to be done to its summery so you are informed fully, this is a updates version but sadly still retains old info, so its been redacted all unnecessary parts. Well all seems to be in order? Very well, I need to make sure you got the right one, it'll be a disaster if just one implant is off"

Likes= Vegetables, researching anything of interest, None-Conflict solutions

Dislikes= Alcohol, disturbances, excessive heat

===================================================
60 years later..
Standing near 10 feet in height, Marka has hid herself behind a hand made cloak made from patches of threads and worn leather or well anything she can find to suit her height as she hides from anybody and remain hidden still today, cloaked and quick Marka makes her appearance short and unnoticed. A vial miasma follows her wherever she goes, sometimes leaving a short trail of a purple glue like substance that seems to drip wherever she goes. She has evaded any heavy human traffic and preferred to stay in small areas with little activity. Because of such mysterious acting and evidence of something more, she has caught the attention of rather few people but as well has made some interesting allies in order to...survive.
------------------------------------
History Event File management....
Subject U119 Faliure....
Playing Jun 12, 2108 Log...

This log informs the failure of Subject's U119's Cryopod yet after the failure, subject still remained in deep cryogenic sleep and in sustainable levels even after cryo-failure
-------------------------------------
WARNING!...
Cryogenic Destabilization!
Rupture in agent pipes!
Leakage Detected!
Glass breach!
Environment unstable!

Subject vitals...Nominal
Heart rate--107
All body fu-
Corrupted log, discontinuing playback.
--------------------------------------
Fragments of Marka's Diarie

Day 5
I don't know what has happen, what hour or day or what is even happening. For the pass 4 days i been struggling to get myself back up and i still cant, i been crawling and latching on to anything to move, i still can write with my hands. Found a pen and paper on the ground and was luck that is for sure, i cant see well, i cant speak, i cant do dam anything i don't know, i wanted to write stuff down to unwind and distract myself. I don't know, i cant put the puzzle together, all i know that i am not ok, to the cellular level that is for sure. i hope i can stand back and- (Paper has been ripped)

Day 7
-ept and woke up, i found myself attached? to the ground i guess. threads of my skin ju- (paged riped) -ars beside one of the close cryopod, as i woke up and stood up it just, fell off, like dead skin or something, with all my studies i have few theories and my body have gone some- (Next page missing) -i don't know much about implants but since i placed those two i always felt weird before going in the cryopod,as if my body would just make things faster, like forced and that is what the implant those, adapt but thought i would not notice it.

Day 9
I manage to stand up for the first time and take my few baby steps, how tall am i? 9 feet? as far i remember i always been 5.4 and i cant even see myself still, i think i might be blind as i cant see few inches away and it takes ages to write anything as i am kissing the paper. My hands have been deformed, blood covered and tissue, with this purple substance i can presume is from me and as far i can make out of stuff my whole body is the same. Funny how i have not eaten any of these days or drank anything but yet i don't feel thirst or hunger, i blame these implants

Day 11
I have it in my hand, a part of the dam implant they placed in me, it was literally hanging from the back of my head like some cyst, its cover in that purple stuff and well, yea blood, i dint feel the pain of taking it off i juts, pulled it and done. It dint seem broken, dint seem damaged in any way then what caused all this? could have not failed and broken me like this, should have showed it, i still cant see well but yea its metal alright. (Fragment from NAI Implant is stuck to the page)

Day 12
I can see again but not as i would know how "seeing" works, all is red, literally everything is just shades of red, but as well i don't remember myself like this. i need to know what is going on, if anybody finds this, pod 629, it was mine, its not even a pod anymore only a mass of what seems tissue and tumors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back