• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom After School Hero Academia! (SIGN UP)[OPEN]

how do you feel about room mating with WorldWeaver's oc?

Reminder:Still accepting people this rp will always be open! we need more people ty for your interest!
tumblr_9f880cbf07a2323a82ec411d4bfaa3af_63b9a762_540.gif

Sorry its taken a while I sat down yesterday to get everything done but got lost trying to make BBcode work for what I wanted. Ill finish and have my CS posted today for your review!

ty for telling me theres no rush! the sheets take a lot of time to create they get accepted normally i normally accept them without even viewing them as long as they contain the basic info they get automatically accepted

Is this where I apply? I’m kinda new to the site so I don’t quite know my way around yet! 😓
also if you dont know what a cs is(character sheet) its where you submit your character i suggest copying my example in my post and answering the questions!

Thanks! I had this character idea for a long time, so all I needed was to copy the info over, so here it is:

Name: Ren Takahashi
Hero name(for pro heroes/teachers students can use these too also!): Archangel

Quirk: Wings of Steel: Ren has a pair of large metallic wings surgically attached to his back that allow him to fly. Despite being made of metal, they work as a normal birds would due to the wings having an odd gravitational effect that makes them light enough to fly. The wings are covered in sharp metallic feathers.

Personality: Ren is definitely not what you’d call normal. He, in fact, proves that every moment that he introduces himself. He always puffs out his chest, holds his head high, takes a deep breath and shouts out, “I am the great REN TAKAHASHI!” Despite having no real accomplishments, he often refers to a time he apparently saved a kitten from a tree, but these claims are unconfirmed. He is always loud, energetic, and seems to always look on the bright side! Or, more accurately, he seems to believe that only the brightside exists, often times ignoring the negative outlook completely. Ren often seems to think of himself as a king, and holds himself the same way despite viewing everyone as either equal or superior. More than anything, Ren is loyal and will always look out for his friends and loved ones.

Appearance: Ren is shorter than average but not too short, standing at 5’3. He has short, unkept white hair and is typically seen wearing a hoodie with wing holes cut in the back of it, or a simple white t-shirt with jeans. He has a very muscular build, and typically spends his free time alone, likely training or working out. Ren always has a cocky and/or confident smile on his face, and seems ready to take on the world should it challenge him. He has blue eyes that are constantly reflecting an almost childlike innocence, or a king like confidence. His back is also covered in scars.

Description: Ren is a cocky, energetic, and aspiring student, wanting to become a pro hero and willing to go the extra mile to make it happen not only for him, but for his classmates as well. Ren is a very loud and proud individual who will always stand up for what he believes is right, and will do his best to make sure his friends shine in the spotlight.

Role(student/pro/teacher/villain): student
Room mate preference(optional): idk yet
Hobbies: Ren likes to look at the flowers, fly around, and sit on top of roofs to simply enjoy the view. Ren also enjoyings gazing at the sky, though most of his time is spent training instead of doing these things.

Birthday: November 21st
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Favorite Food: Pancakes
Favorite Snack: Watermelon
Favorite Dessert: Icecream
Aesthetic: Cocky but casual
Sexuality(optional): idk yet tbh
Gender/Pronouns(optional): he/him

Backstory: Ren was seemingly born without a quirk, and destined to be normal. He was born into a middle class household with his dad being an office worker and his mom being a teacher. Ren was happy and his parents were happily married. This all changed, however, when Dr. Edgar saw something in Ren. Dr. Edgar had been watching Ren closely and while it seemed Ren was normal, Edgar wasn’t so sure. So, like a few other children before him, Edgar kidnapped Ren in the middle of the night when Ren was four years old, and decided that if Ren couldn’t discover his own abilities, then Edgar would. This led to Edgar training Ren along with two other children he had taken at the time: Nick, who was 10 at the time, and Yuki, who was 8. For years on end they trained with each other. They ate together, fought together, and took care of each other like siblings. The training was pretty standard: they would work out in the mornings, then they’d eat and start combat training. After combat training they’d spar against each other before eating lunch, and after lunch they studied old wars and fighting strategies. Afterwards they’d eat dinner then train again. Once Ren turned thirteen, the doctor surgically attached metallic wings onto Ren’s back and surprisingly, he was right. Despite the wings being made out of nothing but steel, Ren could still use them to fly like normal. Shortly after, another person was taken in by the doctor, that person was a little girl who didn’t seem to have a name, and could communicate telepathically. After about a month longer, they found out that the doctor was hiding something. They looked into it and discovered that they had been manipulated into training under a criminal and murderer. After finding this out, they decided they’d try to escape. The doctor had predicted this however, and hired mercenaries to help stop them. After a long and gruesome battle, only Ren made it out alive. After living on the streets for a while, he found out about UA, and decided he’d try to become a hero. He decided that this time, he’d do it right and not allow anyone close to him to get hurt.

Let me know if anything needs changed or is missing!
you're in! you're free to go into the rp everyone is at the airport rn i might not be online that much today(its 4 am where i live) because of my birthday so heh ill try to be!

you're in! you're free to go into the rp everyone is at the airport rn i might not be online that much today(its 4 am where i live) because of my birthday so heh ill try to be!
No worries! It’s 4am here too, so I understand. Thx for adding me!

*cracks knuckles*

Time to crack out the rubber boy himself, Yu Wu. That or Zasha Yamada. That's Present Mic's sassy oc daughter. Different RP site.

lemme just say something please dont upload your character sheets on here click on the after school hero academia CS link i dont want this getting crowded this is a interest check not a character sheet(some people do it by accident cause their new so please dont upload your characters here!) ill be deleting any character sheets on here or ill tell you to move it to the cs oki!

03f7990d70c0a184171853f3af09f9ec39d43d01_hq.gif

Thanks! I had this character idea for a long time, so all I needed was to copy the info over, so here it is:

Name: Ren Takahashi
Hero name(for pro heroes/teachers students can use these too also!): Archangel

Quirk: Wings of Steel: Ren has a pair of large metallic wings surgically attached to his back that allow him to fly. Despite being made of metal, they work as a normal birds would due to the wings having an odd gravitational effect that makes them light enough to fly. The wings are covered in sharp metallic feathers.

Personality: Ren is definitely not what you’d call normal. He, in fact, proves that every moment that he introduces himself. He always puffs out his chest, holds his head high, takes a deep breath and shouts out, “I am the great REN TAKAHASHI!” Despite having no real accomplishments, he often refers to a time he apparently saved a kitten from a tree, but these claims are unconfirmed. He is always loud, energetic, and seems to always look on the bright side! Or, more accurately, he seems to believe that only the brightside exists, often times ignoring the negative outlook completely. Ren often seems to think of himself as a king, and holds himself the same way despite viewing everyone as either equal or superior. More than anything, Ren is loyal and will always look out for his friends and loved ones.

Appearance: Ren is shorter than average but not too short, standing at 5’3. He has short, unkept white hair and is typically seen wearing a hoodie with wing holes cut in the back of it, or a simple white t-shirt with jeans. He has a very muscular build, and typically spends his free time alone, likely training or working out. Ren always has a cocky and/or confident smile on his face, and seems ready to take on the world should it challenge him. He has blue eyes that are constantly reflecting an almost childlike innocence, or a king like confidence. His back is also covered in scars.

Description: Ren is a cocky, energetic, and aspiring student, wanting to become a pro hero and willing to go the extra mile to make it happen not only for him, but for his classmates as well. Ren is a very loud and proud individual who will always stand up for what he believes is right, and will do his best to make sure his friends shine in the spotlight.

Role(student/pro/teacher/villain): student
Room mate preference(optional): idk yet
Hobbies: Ren likes to look at the flowers, fly around, and sit on top of roofs to simply enjoy the view. Ren also enjoyings gazing at the sky, though most of his time is spent training instead of doing these things.

Birthday: November 21st
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Favorite Food: Pancakes
Favorite Snack: Watermelon
Favorite Dessert: Icecream
Aesthetic: Cocky but casual
Sexuality(optional): idk yet tbh
Gender/Pronouns(optional): he/him

Backstory: Ren was seemingly born without a quirk, and destined to be normal. He was born into a middle class household with his dad being an office worker and his mom being a teacher. Ren was happy and his parents were happily married. This all changed, however, when Dr. Edgar saw something in Ren. Dr. Edgar had been watching Ren closely and while it seemed Ren was normal, Edgar wasn’t so sure. So, like a few other children before him, Edgar kidnapped Ren in the middle of the night when Ren was four years old, and decided that if Ren couldn’t discover his own abilities, then Edgar would. This led to Edgar training Ren along with two other children he had taken at the time: Nick, who was 10 at the time, and Yuki, who was 8. For years on end they trained with each other. They ate together, fought together, and took care of each other like siblings. The training was pretty standard: they would work out in the mornings, then they’d eat and start combat training. After combat training they’d spar against each other before eating lunch, and after lunch they studied old wars and fighting strategies. Afterwards they’d eat dinner then train again. Once Ren turned thirteen, the doctor surgically attached metallic wings onto Ren’s back and surprisingly, he was right. Despite the wings being made out of nothing but steel, Ren could still use them to fly like normal. Shortly after, another person was taken in by the doctor, that person was a little girl who didn’t seem to have a name, and could communicate telepathically. After about a month longer, they found out that the doctor was hiding something. They looked into it and discovered that they had been manipulated into training under a criminal and murderer. After finding this out, they decided they’d try to escape. The doctor had predicted this however, and hired mercenaries to help stop them. After a long and gruesome battle, only Ren made it out alive. After living on the streets for a while, he found out about UA, and decided he’d try to become a hero. He decided that this time, he’d do it right and not allow anyone close to him to get hurt.

Let me know if anything needs changed or is missing!
heyo just wanted to say something please move this post to this link----> Fandom - After School Hero Academia CS

that is where characters belong this is a interest check i know you didnt know just telling you! you can just copy and paste this whole message into there ok!
(you're not in trouble i noticed some ppl were submitting their characters here)tumblr_ffefab9f847f61eeba9ad08ea545d884_be9df2c1_1280.gif(ignore my gifs i post every random one in my files that i havent used-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back